GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #4 *GRAPHIC CONTENT*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald has a son?????? how did I miss that. I hope the woman who had his child takes the stand. I truly want to know what happened to this as a youth and beyond.

They going to make this all long and drawn out as usual , but he will live a easy protected life somewhere in a safe house. It makes me sick to my stomach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They going to make this all long and drawn out as usual , but he will live a safe life somewhere in a safe house. It makes me sick to my stomach

Doubtful....IMO

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I wonder how much of his past will come out in the penalty phase now that he has been found guilty of murder.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/cr...inkle-slaying-grew-childhood-bully-feared-sex

Yes! May a lesson be learned to those who allow them to migrate back into the community so quickly. I always find the US system GREAT as they air the trials and have signs up in neighbourhoods of convicted sex offenders. In UK, they would not dare air trails or anything. Life here is like 16 years, death penalty? WTF is that...

What are nervous system tests and what bearing would they have?
There are two types of 'Nervous System Tests".
One is to see if someone driving is under the influence of drugs. these are performed by a "DRE" ( Drug Recognition Expert) most of the time someone trained in LE.
The other is a Polygraph .
IMO, where as DS was given the test while in custody after telling LE he had been using drugs all night, I am leaning towards the drug test, seeing as it has to be done tight away.
The polygraph could have been given at any time.
I think at that time, they were looking for any reason to hold him in, and may have been given before Cherrish was found.
Where as the Dr. is going to testify, this also makes me thing it was the drug test.
Polygraphs results are not admissible in court.
My guess is he will testify for the Prosecution, and testify that DS was not under the influence, and knew exactly what he was doing.

From Dr. Sesta's website:

Suncoast Neuropsychology is a specialty practice that provides forensic neuropsychological examinations in civil and criminal cases involving: personal injury, competency to proceed to trial, mental state at time of offense (sanity), sentencing mitigation, post-conviction death penalty appeals and involuntary civil commitment of sexually violent predators.

http://suncoastneuropsychology.com/

anne schindler
@schindy
·
2m
Given that #DonaldSmith has effectively elected not to offer a defense, I'm not sure why he didn't simply plead guilty. I need a good lawyer to explain this to me. @FCN2go

https://twitter.com/schindy/status/963496374129000448

I am NOT a lawyer :) . My theory based on some things I have read is that DS plan is to get the death penalty to avoid being targeted in prison. He might have to suffer the same treatment he put upon tiny, helpless children if he does time. I am hoping that the jury deliver a verdict of life in prison for him. It would be good if he experiences some of the pain he has inflicted.
This is my first post on this forum. I've read many, many cases. Watched many trials. This has shaken me to my core. I simply can not comprehend this level of evil.
I'm happy to be here in this community. Hope to contribute and help in some way going forward and if I can't assist with cases I just hope I can offer sympathies with other people who struggle to comprehend the evil some people force onto others.

I am NOT a lawyer :) . My theory based on some things I have read is that DS plan is to get the death penalty to avoid being targeted in prison. He might have to suffer the same treatment he put upon tiny, helpless children if he does time. I am hoping that the jury deliver a verdict of life in prison for him. It would be good if he experiences some of the pain he has inflicted.
This is my first post on this forum. I've read many, many cases. Watched many trials. This has shaken me to my core. I simply can not comprehend this level of evil.
I'm happy to be here in this community. Hope to contribute and help in some way going forward and if I can't assist with cases I just hope I can offer sympathies with other people who struggle to comprehend the evil some people force onto others.
Welcome!!! Glad you are here!

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Yes! Welcome to Websleuths Ala!

I think he still may well be "taken care of" on Death Row if he gets there -- he will be isolated with other DR men, but even they have a system of "good crimes" and heinous crimes.

And,
:wagon:
:greetings:

[FONT=comic\ sans\ ms]Welcome to Websleuths,

[/FONT]
[FONT=comic\ sans\ ms]Ala[/FONT][FONT=comic\ sans\ ms] !!
[/FONT]
[FONT=comic\ sans\ ms]:cheer:We're glad you have joined us !![/FONT]:cheer:

I think he still may well be "taken care of" on Death Row if he gets there -- he will be isolated with other DR men, but even they have a system of "good crimes" and heinous crimes.

And,
:wagon:
:greetings:

[FONT=comic\ sans\ ms]Welcome to Websleuths,

[/FONT]
[FONT=comic\ sans\ ms]Ala[/FONT][FONT=comic\ sans\ ms] !!
[/FONT]
[FONT=comic\ sans\ ms]:cheer:We're glad you have joined us !![/FONT]:cheer:

I just think he needs to be put to death. I do not much care if he suffers much or if inmates harm him before hand or not . He needs to be put to death. The faster the better.

The man needs to die slow and painfully and hopefully turn insane whilst serving time
I agree that life in prison is better as the injection is to quick and kind!

I have been poor. I had children. But never in my most desperate moments would I have allowed a stranger access to my child. Not for one minute. Not for a meal or a dress or any amount of money. I am certain this mother is haunted by what she allowed. I cannot imagine the amount of guilt she must carry. Her life is ruined and she lost custody of the other daughters. We are all just one bad decision removed from tragedy.

All it takes is a second of inattentiveness for a pedophile to see an opportunity, no matter how careful you are. Once when my children were young, we were at a church potluck. While I was talking to a friend about a recipe for her dip, a man began talking to my 4 year old daughter and began walking her out the door. I didn't notice until they were halfway down the hallway and almost to the back doors. I began running after them screaming "what are you doing", he then let go of her hand and ran for the door. No one recognized him, he was not a member of the church, but had apparently showed up with the crowds for the potluck. My daughter said he was taking her to show him his new puppy outside. It was a matter of less than a minute before I lost my daughter forever.

The man needs to die slow and painfully and hopefully turn insane whilst serving time
I agree that life in prison is better as the injection is to quick and kind!

While I dislike the monetary cost of keeping someone in prison for a life sentence, it makes the most sense to me. Let him wallow in the prison violence and depravity. I'm not against the DP, but a life sentence, IMO, is much worse.

All it takes is a second of inattentiveness for a pedophile to see an opportunity, no matter how careful you are. Once when my children were young, we were at a church potluck. While I was talking to a friend about a recipe for her dip, a man began talking to my 4 year old daughter and began walking her out the door. I didn't notice until they were halfway down the hallway and almost to the back doors. I began running after them screaming "what are you doing", he then let go of her hand and ran for the door. No one recognized him, he was not a member of the church, but had apparently showed up with the crowds for the potluck. My daughter said he was taking her to show him his new puppy outside. It was a matter of less than a minute before I lost my daughter forever.

WHOA! Now that must still haunt you slightly till this day, just horrible and it shows how desperate some of these Devils are to have their way with a child.

This happened in minutes and you were able to notice what was going on and you reacted in the right way, Thank god! . <modsnip>

I go back and forth (a bit) in sentencing. His crime calls for the DP. Whatever the Jury decides I will support. Main thing is he can never commit another horrific crime on a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber