GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know nurse, trying to get a handle on this. DH is from Gainesville and knows the area well. Is there something that makes you think that?

I wonder if the're using dogs in the search?

Not another one close to you and yours, Cam! :(

No...just made me think about my son who started at FSU in August...same age as Christian....Having the time of his life at a school he had always dreamed of going to...just makes me sad~

I don't know nurse, trying to get a handle on this. DH is from Gainesville and knows the area well. Is there something that makes you think that?

no, I just wondered if he was living with this guy.. I mean if he was the last one to see him (pedro that is) and he was living with Christian... well, he could have gone missing much earlier than what this guy is telling the police.

I would like to know who last saw him other than pedro... classmates, etc.

Ongoing search for missing UF student; family seeking help

Investigators have named Pedro A. Bravo, 18, as a person of interest in Aguilar’s disappearance.

Aguilar said he does not believe he has received enough help from the UF community.

A spokesperson for UF said an email about Aguilar’s disappearance will soon be sent to students, faculty and staff. (me paraphrasing)

http://www.wuft.org/news/2012/09/24/ongoing-search-for-missing-uf-student/

Christian lives in the Springs Complex @ UF. Not sure if Pedro lived with him or not...
The Springs Complex is co-ed and has both single and double suites.

http://www.housing.ufl.edu/springs

Not sure if this is pertinent or not- probably not but once I get googling - forget it.

Oh and also, one article I just read said that his son was last seen by Streit's Motorsports on NW 13th Street north of 39th Ave. I wonder if they have cameras.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20120922/ARTICLES/120929845

Comments are good too.

baker acted and yup: LAWYERED UP

"We believe foul play is involved and we are asking business owners, especially in the northwest, to check around their businesses to see if he happens to be there," said Gainesville police Officer Ben Tobias. "We're asking everyone to be on the lookout for him. We have some information gained in the investigation that indicates foul play."

Carlos Aguilar said his son was beaten by a man he knows. The man was involuntarily committed for a mental health evaluation and has since gotten a lawyer.

"They had a suspect in custody. He confessed that he beat up my son and left him injured in an area with a lot of woods," Carlos Aguilar said. "We are looking, and we need all of the help we can get. They were friends and got into an argument. He said he got really upset and beat up my son. The police now cannot talk to him because he has an attorney."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296