GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to go for a bit otherwise DH is having Raisin Bran for dinner.

Hope Christian is found soon.

What makes me really sad that this could have a bad ending is that it's said that this may have been a planned attack. If it was pre-meditated I wonder if more damage was done and his body hidden. (I hate to even type that)

I was at the game this weekend...too bad they didn't have this flash on the jumbo screen.....

Sounds to me like his "friend" left him dead or dying and is trying to cover his *advertiser censored** for when his body is found. Even if he just felt he was injured, some friend he was just leaving him laying out there like that. Ugh.

So sad for his parents, they must be beside themselves with worry for their son's life.

The fact that 3 different stories have been given point to a very horrible outcome.

Sure hope that somehow Christian is clinging to life somewhere.

s-CHRISTIAN-AGUILAR-MISSING-large.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...-of-florida_n_1909590.html?utm_hp_ref=college
Christian Aguilar, University of Florida Student Missing Since Thursday; 'Person of Interest' Held

The GPD, along with the UFPD, began searching for Mr. Aguilar Friday evening after he was reported missing. The GPD also deployed a helicopter, K-9 and other specialty units to assist in conducting the search of the area where Mr. Aguilar was reported to last be seen. As of Monday morning, searches have not yielded any information regarding his whereabouts.

http://news.ufl.edu/2012/09/24/missing-student/

The GPD, along with the UFPD, began searching for Mr. Aguilar Friday evening after he was reported missing. The GPD also deployed a helicopter, K-9 and other specialty units to assist in conducting the search of the area where Mr. Aguilar was reported to last be seen. As of Monday morning, searches have not yielded any information regarding his whereabouts.

http://news.ufl.edu/2012/09/24/missing-student/

I have a feeling Bravo did not leave Aguilar where he says. The fight may have been in a parking lot, but Bravo took him somewhere else ... whether dead or alive at the time. Did Bravo have a vehicle and has it been searched?

Bravo wants LE to believe Aguilar was alive when he left and that someone else is responsible for moving Aguilar or further harming him after he (Bravo) left the scene. Glad they charged him with denying medical attention. Obviously, LE suspect something more sinister and want to keep Bravo locked up while they investigate. I expect more charges to be added later.

IMO, if he had walked away badly injured, dogs would have picked up his trail. Something is not right with the story. JMO

I have a feeling Bravo did not leave Aguilar where he says. The fight may have been in a parking lot, but Bravo took him somewhere else ... whether dead or alive at the time. Did Bravo have a vehicle and has it been searched?

Bravo wants LE to believe Aguilar was alive when he left and that someone else is responsible for moving Aguilar or further harming him after he (Bravo) left the scene. Glad they charged him with denying medical attention. Obviously, LE suspect something more sinister and want to keep Bravo locked up while they investigate. I expect more charges to be added later.

I agree, and I also think it's possible yet another person is involved that helped move him. I'm hoping one will crack under the pressure assuming someone else is involved.

I agree as well on charges being ramped up.

How sad. To think they were "friends."

Apparently they are looking for Pedro's car. Not good.

Also, confirmed they were fighting over a girl. Jesus.

Boy, doesn't this picture look a lot different than Pedro's FB pics?

http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/21008622294528/arrest-made-in-missing-gainesville-teen-case/

At first I wondered if they were friends, but sadly I think they were. They both went to school together in So Fl and both ended up in Gainesville. Now Im beginning to wonder like nurse said earlier if they were roommates?

At first I wondered if they were friends, but sadly I think they were. They both went to school together in So Fl and both ended up in Gainesville. Now Im beginning to wonder like nurse said earlier if they were roommates?

It reminds me of the Michelle Le case. Le was murdered by her former best friend and it was over a man. The body wasn't found until 4 months later. Sadly, I'm afraid the outcome here won't be any different, but I hope I'm wrong. I feel so bad for Mr. Aguilar. If I were Pedro, I wouldn't want to come face to face with him.

Bravo, 18, was booked Monday afternoon on a charge of depriving a crime victim of medical care and is being held on $100,000 bond

Bravo had a girlfriend who also attended Doral Academy, but they broke up, senior Roger Sanchez said Monday.

"Yeah, Pedro had driven back from FIU up to Gainesville to get back with her and it turns out he found out that they were basically – his best friend was dating his ex-girlfriend. That's what led to the whole dilemma," Sanchez said.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...g-Student-Talks-About-the-Teen-171001981.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7