GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus is right. Over a girl. A girl whose name Pedro probably would've forgotten 10 years from now if he hadn't more than likely killed his friend over her. Such a waste.

Yes it is very hard to understand. I am a Biomedical Engineer and all I wanted to do in college was study b/c the course was very difficult ...
I am praying for the family and Christian....

Okay... I am trying to get this straight...

Aguilar, Bravo, and GF all graduated from Doral Academy, Gainesville.

Bravo went to college at FIU, Miami

Agilar went to U of F , Gainesville

GF lives in Gainesville

Bravo has an address in Gainesville

Questions...

does the family of Bravo live in Gainesville... Thus the address?

does GF go to U of F, or does her family live in Gainesville?

Does any of this post make sense?

TIA

If they were such good friends according to some, Pedro had to have known Chris was dating his ex g/f. Whether or not he lives in Gainesville or Miami I wonder if some sort of pre meditation is involved. I don't think he intended to kill (if indeed Chris is gone) but I believe he intended some sort of payback. I think they were together that day as seen on the surveillance video and he was just waiting for the opportunity. He may have said I'm looking at motorcycles lets go down to Streit's Motorcycles and look at some.(Streit's Motorcycles is the parking lot where the altercation took place)

I believe that part was planned and and this is where I think someone else becomes involved. LE is looking for Pedro's missing Blazer which I think he dumped somewhere because of blood evidence. He either got a ride from someone he knew or perhaps he just got a ride from some unknowing stranger.

Okay... I am trying to get this straight...

Aguilar, Bravo, and GF all graduated from Doral Academy, Gainesville.

Doral Academy is in Miami

Bravo went to college at FIU, Miami

That part is still confusing

Agilar went to U of F , Gainesville

correct

GF lives in Gainesville

some articles say so

Bravo has an address in Gainesville

Some articles say so

Questions...

does the family of Bravo live in Gainesville... Thus the address?

good question

does GF go to U of F, or does her family live in Gainesville?

IHAVENOCLUE lol

Does any of this post make sense?

TIA

yup!!! obviously I bolded my answers

yup!!! obviously I bolded my answers

Thanks, ColdPizza!

I am glad you corrected the city of Doral Prep because I copied from my notes incorrectly!

And thanks for clarifying the information as far as it can be clarified at the moment!

Yes... The moniker IHAVENOCLUE comes in very handy in times like this! :D

...but I've been following this story extensively and have got it figured out.

The comment "Pedro had driven back from FIU up to Gainesville to get back with her" was made by a high school student who had no idea what he was talking about.

Erika: Goes to Santa Fe Community College (in gainesville)
Pedro: Goes to Santa Fe Community College (in gainesville)
Christian: Attends the University of Florida and lives in one of the dorms.

Pedro lives in a separate apartment since as a Santa Fe student he cannot stay in a UF dormitory and since santa fe is a commuter school and does not offer dormitories.

I really feel for Christian and his family. As a May UF graduate, I know how dangerous the area is that they are searching in. There are all kinds of woods in Gainesville and they are infested with gators, wild boars, wild cats, bears, and all kinds of snakes. There are also all kinds of swamps in those woods.

If he really was dropped off in the woods and was injured, the scent of blood can attract any of those animals. I am trying not to let my mind wander but I can't help it. I am also a hispanic from Miami, about 20 minutes from Christian's high school. When I saw the video of his dad calling out for him screaming "Christian, Papi!" with machete in hand, I pictured how my own father would feel in that situation. It is really heartbreaking.

I am friends with Christians girlfriend on facebook and will continue posting as I receive new information.

Thank you gatorgirl2012 that really helps and makes complete sense.

Even under these circumstances

:welcome:

Do you know how long Chris has been dating the g/f?

Thank you gatorgirl2012 that really helps and makes complete sense.

Even under these circumstances

:welcome:

Thanks.

I had to make an account to set the story straight for you guys! I also forgot to mention in the last post that they are all from Miami and graduated from the same high school. Santa Fe has a 2-year program with UF where if a student makes good grades in Santa Fe it's almost an immediate transfer over to UF. Since UF has gotten very competitive in the years a lot of students who don't make it into UF but have friends who did make it into UF often go up to Gainesville together. The kids that didn't make it into UF enroll in the 2-year santa fe program and eventually join their friends at UF for the last 2 years. This probably explains what Erika and Pedro were doing up at Santa Fe. I don't know if I'm allowed to post one of Erika's facebook pictures on here (it's also in bad taste) so I won't but she does have a photo from high school with her, pedro, and christian all hugging.

Will continue updating.

Do you know how long Chris has been dating the g/f?

According to the dates listed on some of the photos and one article that I read, Erika and Pedro came up to Gainesville as a couple and broke up at the beginning of this semester. Erika then started dating Christian. Fall semester started in August. So it couldn't have been more than a few weeks.

According to the dates listed on some of the photos and one article that I read, Erika and Pedro came up to Gainesville as a couple and broke up at the beginning of this semester. Erika then started dating Christian. Fall semester started in August. So it couldn't have been more than a few weeks.

Hi Gatorgirl! Glad you're here.. It's always great to have an inside perspective.

I agree, watching Christian's father is heartbreaking to say the least. Hearing the officer on WSVN tell the search crew that they could find a body really made this all more "real."

I have a few questions -

I don't know if we can name EF on here - has she been pointed out in MSM? We can call her EF for short if need be.

Do you know what EF & Pedro's relationship has been since the breakup? Were they friends?

Do you know if Pedro has a history of abuse, drugs, alcohol, depression?

His FB seemed kind of emo to me but hey, I'm 36 now and when I grew up in Miami we were all about low riders and bass.

I don't feel that this will have a good ending but I HOPE to god I'm wrong! He's a baby! And oh so smart.

...but I've been following this story extensively and have got it figured out.

The comment "Pedro had driven back from FIU up to Gainesville to get back with her" was made by a high school student who had no idea what he was talking about.

Erika: Goes to Santa Fe Community College (in gainesville)
Pedro: Goes to Santa Fe Community College (in gainesville)
Christian: Attend the University of Florida and lives in one of the dorms.

Pedro lives in a separate apartment since as a Santa Fe student he cannot stay in a UF dormitory and since santa fe is a commuter school and does not offer dormitories.

I really feel for Christian and his family. As a May UF graduate, I know how dangerous the area is that they are searching in. There are all kinds of woods in Gainesville and they are infested with gators, wild boars, wild cats, bears, and all kinds of snakes. There are also all kinds of swamps in those woods.

If he really was dropped off in the woods and was injured, the scent of blood can attract any of those animals. I am trying not to let my mind wander but I can't help it. I am also a hispanic from Miami, about 20 minutes from Christian's high school. When I saw the video of his dad calling out for him screaming "Christian, Papi!" with machete in hand, I pictured how my own father would feel in that situation. It is really heartbreaking.

I am friends with Christians girlfriend on facebook and will continue posting as I receive new information.

:welcome: Gatorgirl!

Your information helps so much!

I feel so sorry for your friend, Christian, and his family!

Do you know how long Pedro was aware of them going out or had he just found out close to the day Chris disappeared?

The whole situation is just so sad and senseless.

Hi Gatorgirl! Glad you're here.. It's always great to have an inside perspective.

I agree, watching Christian's father is heartbreaking to say the least. Hearing the officer on WSVN tell the search crew that they could find a body really made this all more "real."

I have a few questions -

I don't know if we can name EF on here - has she been pointed out in MSM? We can call her EF for short if need be.

Do you know what EF & Pedro's relationship has been since the breakup? Were they friends?

Do you know if Pedro has a history of abuse, drugs, alcohol, depression?

His FB seemed kind of emo to me but hey, I'm 36 now and when I grew up in Miami we were all about low riders and bass.

I don't feel that this will have a good ending but I HOPE to god I'm wrong! He's a baby! And oh so smart.

EF's name has been mentioned in a few articles and broadcasts already, so I don't see what the problem with mentioning it on this forum would be. I am not sure if she and Pedro remained friends after the breakup but I do know that they were all very close before college started. They even have some photos together in what seems to be Christians house. Not sure if Pedro has a history or drugs, alcohol, or depression but I did check public court records in Miami and Gainesville and did not find anything. I know that some articles said that Christian was 5'3" and had a history of depression which EF got upset over and corrected on her facebook saying "He is 5'10" and does not suffer from depression. Please fix this. It it upsetting the family."

Do you know how long Pedro was aware of them going out or had he just found out close to the day Chris disappeared?

I unfortunately don't have an answer to this one. Oh, and I don't know Christian personally. We just seem to have a lot in common, being from the same hometown and from the same university. But he seems like someone I would have been friends with. I unfortunately moved very far away right after graduation otherwise I would be searching for him.

Need to go but ty again for joining here to set us straight on some things. The media has a tendency to get things very wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody