GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think Erika is still friends with Pedro on FB?

Do you all think you'd have deleted him by now if in her shoes?

By no means am I pointing fingers at her - just curious!

I would def stay friends with him on facebook...I am sure she wants to see what is being posted and someone my reach out to her on there....JMO, of course...Hey Juicy...How are you?

Definitely not. I almost see that as tampering with evidence. If Christian doesn't turn up GPD is probably going to want to go through his computer and phone records to see if this was premeditated. I would leave my Facebook accounts and everything as it is if I was in her shoes.

Also, here is the newest link from court today:
http://news.yahoo.com/video/suspect-missing-fla-teen-case-180953212.html

I am reading so much about what a friendly, smart, gentleman Christian is! Yet... I have not heard anything about Bravo's personality.

Has this surprised people that he would be involved in something so confrontational? was he known to have a temper... Or is this something out of character for him?

TIA

I am reading so much about what a friendly, smart, gentleman Christian is! Yet... I have not heard anything about Bravo's personality.

Has this surprised people that he would be involved in something so confrontational? was he known to have a temper... Or is this something out of character for him?

TIA

One broadcast that I saw had former classmates from high school saying they were shocked he could have done something like this considering the three were such great friends and considering Pedro was such a friendly and funny guy. I would link you but I've seen so many broadcasts that I can't even find it now...

One broadcast that I saw had former classmates from high school saying they were shocked he could have done something like this considering the three were such great friends and considering Pedro was such a friendly and funny guy. I would link you but I've seen so many broadcasts that I can't even find it now...

Thank you.... I just got the feeling that this was completely out of character for a person who is such good friends with an outstanding guy like Christian.

I would def stay friends with him on facebook...I am sure she wants to see what is being posted and someone my reach out to her on there....JMO, of course...Hey Juicy...How are you?

Hi Camdenres!!!

I agree, I would want to keep it open to sort of sleuth on my own. :)

I'm doing pretty good these days..busy! How about you?

could he have been beaten badly enough that he lost his memory (if he was seen at a homeless camp)?? just a thought, but I don't think this is going to end. well.

could he have been beaten badly enough that he lost his memory (if he was seen at a homeless camp)?? just a thought, but I don't think this is going to end. well.

Some lady said she THINKS she may have seen him at a homeless camp but I don't know how much I buy that. I guess at this point anything is possible. What I'm wondering is where this hitch hiker thing comes in. GPD posted that they had a clue about Pedro having possibly picked up a hitch hiker at around that time. I also wonder where his car is and if this hitch hiker could have anything to do with the car being gone. Maybe it wasn't a hitch hiker and there was a 2nd person involved? What do you all think?

I am wondering why the so-called hitch-hiker was brought up (in the media? I don't remember where right now)..... And now we are not hearing anything else about it.

It may have to do with the "missing" blue blazer... And I have some ideas... But they are all just that... Ideas.

His girlfriend was just on WSVN. On my iPhone, so no link. It seems that she doesn't know for certain that the fight was over her as well as a fight between them.

Here's an outlandish theory:

Maybe Pedro picked up someone while with Christian. Maybe a robbery gone bad and christian is injured and left for dead. Maybe Pedro wasn't involved but is either full on PTSD or scared for how own life so has shut down.

Yea, I know it's 94% not realistic but just how my wandering brain works.

Never hurts to think out of the box. Heaven knows we have been shocked many times how cases ended up.

His girlfriend was just on WSVN. On my iPhone, so no link. It seems that she doesn't know for certain that the fight was over her as well as a fight between them.

Here's an outlandish theory:

Maybe Pedro picked up someone while with Christian. Maybe a robbery gone bad and christian is injured and left for dead. Maybe Pedro wasn't involved but is either full on PTSD or scared for how own life so has shut down.

Yea, I know it's 94% not realistic but just how my wandering brain works.

What did you type in to find that broadcast bit? I'm searching but can't find it...

Never hurts to think out of the box. Heaven knows we have been shocked many times how cases ended up.

I agree... If we don't think outside the box we limit our direction...

and Lord knows not everyone who we are searching for and/or sleuthing thinks just like us!

What did you type in to find that broadcast bit? I'm searching but can't find it...

I've found in many cases that video may not be posted right away. It seems stations hold back so they can continue airing through the broadcast.

But you probably know that!

I'm looking also, following twitter, social mention, google, and the FB pg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members