GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to catch up. Why did they suspect Bravo in the first place? Where did police find him if his roommate didn't see him again after Friday night? Tia
Moo CA has to be nearby for there to be less then a 24hour window of CA being last seen and police interviewing PB.

Updated map

http://goo.gl/maps/f9cWP

A. First search area
B. Parking lot where altercation took place.
C. Search area and Command post for Wed Sept. 26 and Thurs Sept 27 AM
D. Best Buy
E. Pedro's Apt
F Florida Farm Bureau Sept 27 aft. Command Post

Trying to catch up. Why did they suspect Bravo in the first place? Where did police find him if his roommate didn't see him again after Friday night? Tia
Moo CA has to be nearby for there to be less then a 24hour window of CA being last seen and police interviewing PB.

Those are good questions. I was wondering the same thing myself actually.

Well, it's possible Pedro was mia and he was the last known person to be with Chris.

I agree, it would make sense for him to be nearby somewhere.

Good, that would make the most sense. College students (even new ones) are very familiar with Paynes Prairie because of Lake Wauburg and the fun hiking trails.

The other place they should check is over by Pedro's apartment--San Felasco Hammock Preserve State Park. That's the other big wooded area that would make sense in addition to Paynes Prairie.

Computer: If Pedro was using the school's internet- there is also a way into his computer. There is an "acceptable use" Technology policy . The school ISP ( usually through Google)
logs everything. How do I know? I logged into my son's account from here to pay his bill-
soon he received a "I was told someone used your password" message from the tech staff.

Computer: If Pedro was using the school's internet- there is also a way into his computer. There is an "acceptable use" Technology policy . The school ISP ( usually through Google)
logs everything. How do I know? I logged into my son's account from here to pay his bill-
soon he received a "I was told someone used your password" message from the tech staff.

I'm not 100% sure how Santa Fe (Pedro's school) works, but at least UF has cameras in their libraries and also requires your log in and password to use a computer. So everything searched would probably be saved along with the screen name and password. I'm assuming Santa Fe must be similar.

I know that wireless access through DS's school is also available off campus....

I know that wireless access through DS's school is also available off campus....

UF requires a VPN connection to use library features, etc. (i used it today). Wireless wise...never heard about it off campus that UF would provide. Not really possible.... I don't know about sante fe. UF does have a dial up you can use to connect.

http://www.sfcollege.edu/its/index.php?section=studentaup

to the right- it also discusses Open Campus , etc. My tech skill is sewer low- maybe someone can decipher this?

I really doubt Bravo would have researched anything on campus...possible but since he lived in an apt, that's where the records would be - through Cox Communications most likely. Or his cell. I doubt he's smart enough to use multiple VPNs if he had a phone ping trail going. One has to be in range of a wireless router to get the signal. Maybe things have changed in the past few years, but I dont' see how Sante Fe could provide wireless off campus. The open network seems to be for just logging into the school's portal through an already active internet connection.

Not sure if this was talked about, sorry if so. I've read so much between him and the others that I'm in meltdown mode.

From what I remember, Pedro did NOT go to Miami for the weekend. Right?

If he was last seen on video around 3 and left Christian around 6, he had a few hour span before seeing his roommate. He wouldn't have gotten very far. My thought is what if he left Christian's body in his car, stopped home for something, and then drove to bury him somewhere? He had all of Friday night thru Monday so he could have actually gotten further than what I originally thought.

I may be wrong, like I said, I've googled and read so much.. as I'm sure we all have.

In regards to him being "a person of interest." I wonder if he reached out to LE or to a hospital for the suicide threat/issue.

Just thoughts! MOO

iirc Bravo was baker acted during police questioning for saying he wanted to harm himself and then he lawyered up.

I really doubt Bravo would have researched anything on campus...possible but since he lived in an apt, that's where the records would be - through Cox Communications most likely. Or his cell. I doubt he's smart enough to use multiple VPNs if he had a phone ping trail going. One has to be in range of a wireless router to get the signal. Maybe things have changed in the past few years, but I dont' see how Sante Fe could provide wireless off campus. The open network seems to be for just logging into the school's portal through an already active internet connection.

All I know is apartments owned by a college usually come with "free" internet access- they are wired to use college's access. One of the perks to use their housing...

ETA: I would like to make a plea- that I copied to Harasha's thread... please get Power of Attorney for your college aged kid- even a healthy, man of the world, utterly responsible kid may get injured, or god forbid-end up on one of these boards... there are many articles on the internet concerning how important this is. Your parent power is gone once your kid is 18-

iirc Bravo was baker acted during police questioning for saying he wanted to harm himself and then he lawyered up.

He would have been taken to Shands Vista off of 39th near 75 (very close to Sante Fe)....man...i still have friends that work there...too bad about HIPPA =|

All I know is apartments owned by a college usually come with "free" internet access- they are wired to use college's access. One of the perks to use their housing...

ETA: I would like to make a plea- that I copied to Harasha's thread... please get Power of Attorney for your college aged kid- even a healthy, man of the world, utterly responsible kid may get injured, or god forbid-end up on one of these boards... there are many articles on the internet concerning how important this is. Your parent power is gone once your kid is 18-

Great advice my 18 year old started at FSU in August and that was one of the main things the clinic and security on campus talked about...once they are 18 they have to tell you nothing until so much time has passed it may be too late.

For him to come to that point, I wonder how long LE interrogated Bravo. I've wondered that just thinking about his admission to severely beating Christian. Somehow, I don't think Bravo confessed to that early in the interrogation. LE probably learned that Bravo and Aguilar had been together that day through questioning the GF and roommates. They may have already had the Best Buy footage, so Pedro couldn't deny it and the trail led to him.

I do wonder where LE found Bravo to interrogate him. If he'd already ditched his car, then he couldn't have gone far. Staying with another friend maybe, thinking he would have an alibi and not linked to Christian's disappearance? I just don't think Bravo admitted to even an altercation with Christian when first interrogated. I don't think he's been completely truthful about what really happened even now.

Checking in to see if Bravo has come clean yet. Waiting on the 5pm local news to see if anything new. I'll report if they do say anything new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop