GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Alachua-County-FL/Pedro-Andres-Bravo.21202219.html

From his mugshot I don't see any marks on him, sure would like to see his hands.

That's true. I'd like to believe that if Pedro was beating Christian that Christian at least tried to fight back. If Pedro isn't bruised or scratched anywhere then maybe Pedro did shoot Christian. Maybe the shovel, tape, CD, and gun is in the car they cannot find. If it's loaded with evidence maybe he did drown it.

His hands would tell a lot. If using a shovel as a weapon, they wouldn't be as torn up.
I noticed in the court tape of him, he seems to have no problem clasping them together.

They are both new to that area- so I would think the back roads aren't familiar.
I would look for a place that he could/would remember how to get back from

His hands would tell a lot. If using a shovel as a weapon, they wouldn't be as torn up.
I noticed in the court tape of him, he seems to have no problem clasping them together.

They are both new to that area- so I would think the back roads aren't familiar.

Hi MOM :)

Paynes Prairie is what is coming to mind

Aguilar's father, Carlos Aguilar, said his priority Thursday is to try to arrange for his wife to go to the Alachua County jail and talk to Pedro Bravo and his parents.

"At the beginning, I wanted to go, but I don't think I'm the appropriate person because of the feelings," Aguilar said. "I need someone that can get the information that we need, and I think that's my wife, so she is the one that is going to be going."

Aguilar said he met with the Gainesville police chief and mayor Thursday morning, and he feels in his heart good news is coming.

"Today is, you know, more clear day, more beautiful day than yesterday, even though I still haven't seen my son, but it's still hope, more hope that I'm going to soon, soon get closer to him."

Aguilar said reassurance from police made for a good start to the day.

"The chief wanted to reassure the family that there are people working literally around the clock, behind the scenes to push these search people into correct areas," Gainesville police spokesman Ben Tobias said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Parent...spect/-/475880/16759220/-/l78u0k/-/index.html

http://www.news4jax.com/image/view/...ggav4/-/Pedro-Bravo-and-Christian-Aguilar.jpg

I have a few free minutes at work so I started a timeline. I've never really done one oficially so bare with me. I don't know really how to set it up on here but please all feel free to copy/paste/edit/add.

Chris & Pedro on surveillance at Best Buy - roughly 3 p.m. Pedro buys Kanye West's newest cd "Cruel Summer." Subsequently the jeweled case and inlet were found but not the actual CD. (Assuming still in the car that may be missing)

Pedro said he left Chris around 6 p.m. beaten (in one of 3 stories, first being they talked, second that he hit Chris, and lastly that he left him unconcsious and beaten) in the parking lot in the 1900 block of NW 13th Street. (Possibly near Streit's Motorsports?)

Gainseville PD says Christian's phone was turned off at 8:14 p.m. Thursday night. No location information given for when it was powered off.

Pedro's roomate - Robert Finnale has said that he last saw Pedro Thursday night at roughly 8-10 -p.m. in their kitchen. Pedro was on his way out, they spoke briefly/nonchalantly and Pedro left, as if in a rush.

Bravo was considered a person of interest and was taken into custody when he threatened his own life. He was held under The Baker Act before being arrested and booked in the Alachua County Jail on $100k bond.
Pedro Bravo was arrested on Monday on third degree felony charges of depriving a victim of a crime medical care.

Police are looking for Pedro's vehicle - appears to be an early 2000 model - Chevy Blazer.

Police recover a shovel & duct tape in their investigation and confirm both were purchased several days prior to Christian's disappearance.

Ok, I know we can add more but I'm starving so I'm running to grab lunch. :)

Hi LJ! Exciting day at work?

What are the theories running around down there in sunny, too much traffic S FL?

I haven't heard much but I'm about 5 hours away. Just local news because he's originally from down here and his family/friends are here.

Poor kid. I'm sure Pedro killed him. Probably beat him to death and burried him. Very senseless thing.

S taught at a different high school years ago; one morning a kid picked up a shovel, beat a class mate about the head,dropped him, dropped it, walked over to the cop car and got in. Never said a word.

S taught at a different high school years ago; one morning a kid picked up a shovel, beat a class mate about the head,dropped him, dropped it, walked over to the cop car and got in. Never said a word.

The world is mad. It's scary!

With Chris and Harsha both missing- my urge to go pick up my son in DC is growing daily.
I'm sure he's getting sick of me & my FB chat feature!

I have a few free minutes at work so I started a timeline. I've never really done one oficially so bare with me. I don't know really how to set it up on here but please all feel free to copy/paste/edit/add.

Chris & Pedro on surveillance at Best Buy - roughly 3 p.m. Pedro buys Kanye West's newest cd "Cruel Summer." Subsequently the jeweled case and inlet were found but not the actual CD. (Assuming still in the car that may be missing)

Pedro said he left Chris around 6 p.m. beaten (in one of 3 stories, first being they talked, second that he hit Chris, and lastly that he left him unconcsious and beaten) in the parking lot in the 1900 block of NW 13th Street. (Possibly near Streit's Motorsports?)

Gainseville PD says Christian's phone was turned off at 8:14 p.m. Thursday night. No location information given for when it was powered off.

Pedro's roomate - Robert Finnale has said that he last saw Pedro Thursday night at roughly 8-10 -p.m. in their kitchen. Pedro was on his way out, they spoke briefly/nonchalantly and Pedro left, as if in a rush.

Bravo was considered a person of interest and was taken into custody when he threatened his own life. He was held under The Baker Act before being arrested and booked in the Alachua County Jail on $100k bond.
Pedro Bravo was arrested on Monday on third degree felony charges of depriving a victim of a crime medical care.

Police are looking for Pedro's vehicle - appears to be an early 2000 model - Chevy Blazer.

Police recover a shovel & duct tape in their investigation and confirm both were purchased several days prior to Christian's disappearance.

Ok, I know we can add more but I'm starving so I'm running to grab lunch. :)

Correction: They did not recover the shovel or duct tape. They just confirmed that he bought it. The only thing they have recovered is the jewel case and wrapper for the CD.

I looked that place up earlier as a possibility. It seems like it has a lot of activity and asks for a fee. I wonder if there is an entrance to the park that is a Ranger Station or sorts? Do they account for all vehicles and people coming and going?

The place is huge.

http://www.floridastateparks.org/paynesprairie/

Yes, some parts of the park do have a ranger area to pay for parking. However, there are a lot of areas that are easy to get in to by yourself/without paying for parking--especially at night when no one is on patrol. I once had to cover a story out in Paynes Prairie and I was able to get in to a free parking spot and go into the park without paying an entrance fee--I was told it was free. So it's very possible.

I really hope LE has factored the lack of familiarity of the area per the places they are looking. It seems so obvious, but sometimes the little things get overlooked. Pedro does not look very big either; he had to have caught Chris off guard or used something.
I'm now wondering if you can microchip a college student.

ETA: a 2000 Chevy Blazer would stand out somewhat. It's not a Honda Accord/Toyota Camry/White truck

I really hope LE has factored the lack of familiarity of the area per the places they are looking. It seems so obvious, but sometimes the little things get overlooked. Pedro does not look very big either; he had to have caught Chris off guard or used something.
I'm now wondering if you can microchip a college student.

ETA: a 2000 Chevy Blazer would stand out somewhat. It's not a Honda Accord/Toyota Camry/White truck

I'm wondering if LE can get their hands on his computer and see if any suspicious searches have been made. Maybe see if he looked up any parks or strange addresses. What does it take to get a search warrant on a computer?

I'm wondering if LE can get their hands on his computer and see if any suspicious searches have been made. Maybe see if he looked up any parks or strange addresses. What does it take to get a search warrant on a computer?
If his computer is in his apartment- I'm sure the roommate would allow access to it- don't know about the legality of that though in terms of prosecution, etc.

ETA: if that is a college owned apartment- the rules change. Students have to sign a very detailed contract, which may include
access at any time, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member