GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because the phone powered off in that area doesn't necessarily mean that's where Chris is.

I find it ironic that the Jail is on that road though.

Just throwing this out there, but for the sake of discussion, let's assume that the crime had already been fully committed by the time the roommate saw Pedro. Car was gone, everything. But then Pedro had an "oh s*t" moment - The PHONE! Either it was in the apartment or left somewhere so he hauls butt out of the apartment to either dispose of it or to go to it to turn it off and toss it. And that would mean the phone is close by the apartment.

Was Chris at Pedro's apt? I remember reading that they met on the UF campus?

Or are you saying that Pedro had Chris's phone on him when he went back to the apt?

The roommate also stated that was the last time he saw Pedro. Where was Pedro between that time and when he got arrested?

I'm going to have to go back to the beginning. Is it possible that Pedro didn't get rid of the car until after it was announced publicly that Christian was missing?

We need a timeline. I'm working, but can stop periodically and make notes.

Wonder if he was camping among other things over the weekend? Where does the hitchhiker come in to play? Did someone actually witness the hitchhiker? It would have to be a pretty credible witness for LE to ask people to come forward with info. Or did Pedro tell them that and there asking the public for help in any sightings?

Wonder if he was camping among other things over the weekend? Where does the hitchhiker come in to play? Did someone actually witness the hitchhiker? It would have to be a pretty credible witness for LE to ask people to come forward with info. Or did Pedro tell them that and there asking the public for help in any sightings?

I just wish GPD would release more info. We are very limited.

do we even know when he was reported missing and by whom? I went back to the first post in the thread but I am not finding this info really?

do we even know when he was reported missing and by whom? I went back to the first post in the thread but I am not finding this info really?

He was reported missing Thursday night (not sure what time) and it was by his girlfriend.

I'm looking but can't find who reported initially. I'm thinking the GF got alarmed and started calling around and Dad maybe called GPD because by Sat they were already looking. It's possible Pedro told someone about the fight and then LE questioned him.
I don't know though.

I'm looking but can't find who reported initially. I'm thinking the GF got alarmed and started calling around and Dad maybe called GPD because by Sat they were already looking. It's possible Pedro told someone about the fight and then LE questioned him.
I don't know though.

I'm pretty sure girlfriend said she notified GPD in an interview.

TY gg I posted not realizing you had answered . Slow typer here

I wonder if she had any concerns about PB?

Well I can't speak for her because I don't recall her saying anything about that but she did say that it takes her by surprise because they were all friends in high school. Christian's father said in an interview yesterday that Pedro didn't even cross his mind when he first realized Christian was missing.

Also, here is Christian's dad's interview from this morning. Jacksonville Action news will be the only people covering this morning, but there will be two more stations later on in the afternoon.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=3773517

I was sorry to hear that Pedro's parents went back to So. Fl. I was hoping his parents would appeal to him to give up more info. Probably the attorney advised them to go back saying along the lines, he's better off facing these charges than murder charges. IMO

I wonder if Pedro fishes? Just east of Gainesville there are a lot of fish camps. I know as I've been to some. There pretty private and people keep to themselves. Just thinking out loud.

Miami-Dade County is sending members of their Miami-Dade Fire Rescue K9 Urban Search and Rescue team as well as several police K9s and their partners.

After six days of searching, Christian’s father Carlos said a grim reality was beginning to set in.

“I told them we have to start thinking the worst,” said Aguilar as he broke down in tears.

#####

According to Carlos Aguilar, Bravo tried to explain that he used the tape after he got into an accident.

“It’s a possibility that he got into an accident and he used the duct tape to fix certain things,” said Carlos. “The problem is they haven’t found the tape.”

As for the shovel, Aguilar said Bravo claims he used it to free his car that was stuck from that same accident. Police confirm Bravo did give that explanation.

But there’s one problem with Bravo’s explanations, according to Aguilar.

“He lied to the police, he lied to me, he lied to other people, they’d need to ask him and confront him to make sure the truth come out,” said Carlos

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/09/27/md-urban-rescue-team-to-assist-in-search-for-uf-student/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en