GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Digging a hole is just speculation, true. But I cannot imagine any reason that a 19 yr old would go out and buy a shovel himself. Anything reason he would need one and he could probably borrow one from a parent or a neighbor. JMO

Oh, I think he planned on using the shovel, just not sure that he dug a hole first.

So....Bravo says they were in his car when he hit Chris in the face. Where is Chris' car?

So....Bravo says they were in his car when he hit Chris in the face. Where is Chris' car?

I reread the article posted above.....did Bravo maybe beat Chris, pull him out of the car and steal the car? Guess Bravo didn't leave Chris laying somewhere if he bought a shovel and duct tape.

Praying this young man if found. Praying for his family.

So... We really don't know who the Blue Blazer belongs to... as in who holds the pink slip?

TIA

Local, state and federal agencies are now involved in the case, with hundreds of family, friends and volunteers helping search areas throughout Gainesville.

On Thursday, the search will resume with new motivation for volunteers who are said to be exhausted. Police say Bravo purchased a shovel and roll of duct tape just days before Aguilar disappeared, so now search teams with comb through previously searched areas looking for those specific items.

"It changes slightly in the way our investigation is a handled. We will tackle the type of evidence - they're going to be looking for it now - and hopefully find it later on," said Officer Ben Tobais with the Gainesville Police Department.

Despite the new information, Christian's family is still holding out hope.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...dent-begins-today/NcpiSiq3RkiHIf-dgpG2DA.cspx

The images were sent to us by one of Pedro Bravo’s Facebook friends. They were posted before Chris Aguilar disappeared.

One of the photographs shows Aguilar holding to what appears to be a large toy gun. The caption reads, “Good morning, I’m Pedro and I’ll be killing you today.” The photo was posted in July 2011.

Another photo shows the words, “Beaten, Exploited, Neglected” over his head.

There are also plenty of drawings. At least two of the drawings are of sculls. There’s also a drawing of a rat holding a sign that reads, “Will Kill 4 Food.”

Images at link: http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/09/27/exclusive-photos-reveal-the-real-pedro-bravo/

I obviously know what the shovel could have been used for, but what do you all think the duct tape could have been used for?

After learning of Bravo’s purchase of the shovel and duct tape, Carlos Aguilar spoke again with Bravo’s parents.

“I spoke to Pedro’s parents about the new developments. They were very, very upset about the information and that they feel their son is being made out to be a monster,” he said. “As a parent, I had to tell them their son has been lying.”

The Bravos could not be reached for comment Wednesday.

Based on Christian Aguilar’s cell phone information, police on Wednesday focused their search on a wooded stretch near the Gainesville Regional Airport.

Read more here: http://www.bradenton.com/2012/09/27/4217019/grim-news-for-searches-of-missing.html#storylink=cpy

http://goo.gl/maps/QfVzS

A. First search area
B. Parking lot where altercation took place.
C. Search area and command post for today Sept. 26
D. Best Buy
E. Pedro's Apt

They seem to still be focusing the search on the C. portion of the map based on Christians cell phone's last ping.

I'm beginning to wonder if an altercation even happened at the Motorsports shop. It's possible they went there as there's always a little truth in every lie is most cases.

I wonder if Pedro did have a gun or stun and shot Chris in the car? It's possible he used the tape to bind him, preventing any sort of struggle?

Just all speculation of course.

I was wondering if there was a roommate? That article says roommate saw him between 8 and 10 pm then Pedro left again. So was Christian still alive at this point?

That helps in a timeline

From the link above:

“The last time I saw him was on Thursday, the night that everything unraveled. It was around 8 to 10 p.m.,” Finnale told NBC 6 South Florida.

He said he was in the kitchen of their Gainesville apartment as Bravo was on his way out.

“I heard a sole pair of footsteps, and out of instinct, I say, ‘Hey, how're you doing,’ and it was Pedro's voice that said, ‘I'm doing all right,’” Finnale said. “And it was very nonchalant, but within a couple of minutes, like five minutes later, he was already out the door. He seemed like he was in a rush.”

So, it's safe to assume he still had his car at this time or no? Also, for timeline purposes, the phone was powered off at 8:14.

They seem to still be focusing the search on the C. portion of the map based on Christians cell phone's last ping.

I'm beginning to wonder if an altercation even happened at the Motorsports shop. It's possible they went there as there's always a little truth in every lie is most cases.

I wonder if Pedro did have a gun or stun and shot Chris in the car? It's possible he used the tape to bind him, preventing any sort of struggle?

Just all speculation of course.

It's crazy how you and I think so much alike. I also thought he may have shot him but am wondering how no one could have heard it...especially on a Thursday night when people are getting ready to go out to clubs so there's action on the streets.

On some of those back roads it's pretty desolate so it's possible no one heard anything or he just used a weapon or pepper spray that just immobilizes. Why did he go back to the apt and then leave again? Did he get a change of clothes, money,the shovel and duct tape?

I wonder what, if anything he came back to his apt. for....and left with.

Chris's Dad was just on the news. It was hard to watch- the emotional toll . I pray he finds Chris today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop