DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding:
"......Police talked to Bravo for 10 to 12 hours without an attorney present."

did this take place today, Saturday?

Or does it refer to the original interview days ago?

"They talked to him for a long, long time. They are where they are. Since then he is maintaining his right to remain silence," said Ron Kozlowski.

Kozlowski is one of the attorney's representing Bravo. Even with all of the evidence found, he says there isn't enough probable cause for murder. "They interrogated him. He drove them around town. He showed them what they thought he knew," he said.
http://www.fox30jax.com/content/tops...9Hd08RkVw.cspx"

BBM- I'd say he's talking about whenever he was picked up orginally. Look at the BBM quote... very interesting...

Earlier this evening I had some rare kidfree time and took a trip up 441 to streits on my bike to get a closer view of the area I couldn't get in a car and very close to the curve streits is on I found a spot that caught my attention as soon as I passed it by. I took photos to share for a second opinion as to whether I should return in appropriate clothes and stick to poke around with to wade in and get a better look. The grass is at least a foot tall and smashed down into a trail which looks like something could have been dragged on. There is a small creek running through which is hogtown creek and I was able to see some water in there.. more swampy than a creek. You can see the very location on the google map by looking for the pin that says paradise trailer court and it is inside that black perimeter under those trees. That black stuff is landscaping fabric to form a very small fence which was pretty much down now. You can see some of those small sheds in my photos to give you an idea of which way I was looking. It's a longshot I know but there's water and its close to the area bravo claims to have left him. Does anyone know if this area was searched already and could that explain the smashed grass? Also worth noting is the grassy lot right next door... You could get up there and park far enough back to be unseen at night by jumping the curb. I did not however see any major spots where someone could have been stuck but I didn't look very well ad the sun was setting on me and there was no trespassing signs posted in this area, another reason I am reluctant to go in and poke around. I know I'm reaching far on this one but I want to bring him home so badly.
IMAG0199.jpg
url]
url]
url]

I did a search on google for newnans lake and lime and it turns out that lime is regularly added to the lake to increase the catfish population. There are several access points for a car to drive right up to the edge of the lake. This lake is south of th Gainesville regional airport where the last cellphone ping was according to another ws poster. Maybe Pedro was familiar with the lake if he went there to do some sketching for his art class.

I posted your suggestion to the GPD and to one of the search groups...

If BP was about being jealous of CA and wanting to have his life/become him, could it be that in a final way he switched places with him? Could he have taken CA and left him at Santa Fe swamp? Santa Fe symbolizing Santa Fe Community College. Where CA's cellphone last pinged is on the way. moo

Please let the GPD know- I would send them the pics, story, etc...

I also am torn as to whether this could be anything at all.. It's so close to streits I feel like they could have and should have searched here already. I do not want to waste anyone's time on this if it turns out to be an area already covered. I could see the streits sign from where I took the photos.

You could bring them to to the search headquarters tomorrow- or simply message them on facebook/post on facebook wall. Maybe someone will come around soon with more knowledge...

I also am torn as to whether this could be anything at all.. It's so close to streits I feel like they could have and should have searched here already. I do not want to waste anyone's time on this if it turns out to be an area already covered.

Showing concern is never wasteful of time. Just send them a note without the pics via FB message. Tell them you have pics- they'll ask for them if they think they need them...

You could bring them to to the search headquarters tomorrow- or simply message them on facebook/post on facebook wall. Maybe someone will come around soon with more knowledge...

I did just post a fb message to the last post they did about what areas have been searched already. I'm mobile and couldn't figure out how to do a private message with more info. Hopefully I hear back.

Evil iPad will not let me see your pins. It keeps switching to the app and stating no location found. :(

This isn't only on apple. My android does the very same thing, which I thought was only me until now.... Boooooo

I think he burried Christian. Personlly I do not believe he left him lying anywhere and i think he was dead. He had no intention of harming him he went to kill him.JMO
I remember Alyssa Bustamante before killing Elizabeth Olten dug 3 graves days before.

If BP was about being jealous of CA and wanting to have his life/become him, could it be that in a final way he switched places with him? Could he have taken CA and left him at Santa Fe swamp? Santa Fe symbolizing Santa Fe Community College. Where CA's cellphone last pinged is on the way. moo

Maybe he was always compared to Christian. Sometimes family say oh why cant you be more like your brother! Or look at so and so they are so smart and going places in this world and look at you. Its not said maliciously but could be taken very seriously by the person and over time the person could snap!
The last straw could have beeen the GF.

JMO

Someone posted this on GPD's facebook page... <modsnip>

That comment on the Facebook page sounds so odd!

Could you please provide link... I can't seem to find GPD's Facebook page thru the many pages...

sorry .... And TIA :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member