GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hailey Holloway ‏@HHollowayNews · 57m
We are back for day 3 of the #PedroBravo murder trial. The woman at the center of it all, #ErikaFriman is back on the stand. #BravoTrialGTN

WUFT Pedro Bravo ‏@WUFTPedroBravo · 57m
Friman reads text messages b/w she and #PedroBravo from August, when she says he was suicidal. #BravoTrial

Hailey Holloway ‏@HHollowayNews · 42m
#PedroBravo gave #ErikaFriman love letters. "I was really happy with Christian so I tried to make it as concrete as possible" #BravoTrialGTN

Hailey Holloway ‏@HHollowayNews · 32m
Erika: "#ChristianAguilar wasn't worried about mtg w/ #PedroBravo bc they were mtg in public... Christian wasn't a fighter." #BravoTrialGTN

Gees, this is the slowest moving court I have seen in a while...:waiting:

what are they doing, ordering lunch?

Zoey I thought you left town to head south!

This is one lengthy sidebar, isn't it?

Nice to have some others on the thread, thought I'd be mostly posting to myself throughout. lol

Hiya Jewels and Cuckoo!

This is one lengthy sidebar, isn't it?

Nice to have some others on the thread, thought I'd be mostly posting to myself throughout. lol

Hiya Jewels and Cuckoo!

How long and many attorneys does it take to pass a file to another lawyer? Forever and five at a minimum. Six lawyers if you want it to be completed in your life time...

Holy cow, the defendant is at the sidebar.

Tell me the truth are there more attorneys milling around the judge's bench than before? Are they reproducing right on prime time livestream? I think we are seeing first hand evidence of binary division!!! :eek:

LOL It looks like baliffs joined the party when the defendant was brought up. Is the jury still in the room?

And the defendant looks much taller up there, did they give him a box to stand on? :eek:

Black box...not the one anyone searches for.

And the defendant looks much taller up there, did they give him a box to stand on? :eek:

LOL otherwise he couldn't hear nothing and all he'd see is belly buttons. I guess what was going on was thought to be a bit too risque for our innocent eyes and someone turned the lights off... :(

LOL For a while there I thought maybe a plea deal was happening but then shortly before the screen went black I heard the judge say 'relevance' so apparently they were still discussing the love letters he wrote to Erika.

Is it lunch time in FL it is 12 ET?

I see the time still clicking a long so I don't know if the feed has a problem or we are part of a scientific experiment to see how long people will stare at a black screen before :maddening:

I was thinking the same thing, maybe they all just went to lunch, hope they get the feed back by the time they return.

Oh, the opening statements are on CC archives if anyone needs to catch up. Prosecution a bit over an hour, defense only about 10 minutes. At least as much as the feed caught.

Hailey Holloway ‏@HHollowayNews · 1m
We are on recess but #PedroBravo and attorneys have been quietly talking w/ the judge for 30 minutes. Erika & jury dismissed #BravoTrialGTN

I'm calling lunch for me right now. I have a piece of strawberry shortcake with my name on it.

Yum! We made Strawberry jam and Peach jam from our garden and tree the last couple of days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C_Plus_Detective
Back