GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I paused it on WAT so I could watch the emergency hearing in the Abigail Hernandez kidnapping (it was actually right on time lol), on a ten minute break in that hearing so trying to catch up, hope WAT starts back up where it left off. Yeah, Erika was Pedro's girlfriend then she started dating Christian and PB never got over her (as noted in all his writings, prosec. showed quite a few in the opening statements), I'm still unclear of when he decided to kill his rival, as has been mentioned, not a great deal of info out there but I'm taking that as a positive, we can be like real jurors, only knowing what's presented in court and deciding based on that. :)

OT Is that the little six year old who's parents didn't know what she might be dressed in? I lost it when I heard that. Reminded me of the lack of any love shown to Relisha Rudd.

Yes and how will we know when the defense lawyer is up. I heard the all rise also, now the camera is pointed at the door. Is that where the defendant comes thru?

That's what I thought. We are waiting for the defendant? The same guy that was up at the judge's bench during discussions but now AWOL while his ex girlfriend reads his love letters in court? Made no sense to me.

Who is in charge of this joint?

I'll flip you for figuring which side is up next...

Hey zoey! I read that you are on a working vaca but can't you be the delegator? And that way you can post what is happening in this courtroom?

I think Jewels is trying to take a crash course in lip reading.

No fair! My desert is probably red food dye and sugar. You pick the stuff from your trees? I am so jealous.

I once tried to 'harvest' cherries from a self pollinating, minature cherry tree that I bought. The first year it had 12 cherries on it and I was so excited that I called the greenhouse that I had bought the tree from and asked him how I'd know when the fruit was ripe ( I am from NYC). He said the fruit will either start falling to the ground or the birds will gather. Overnight the birds must have 'gathered' because there were zero cherries left on that tree the next morning. Motto of story don't wait for the birds to tell ya the fruit is ripe. Little devils will eat every last piece of fruit. I gave up being a farmer...

And that is why I will never ever have cherry tree~~dad fought with bites for ten plus years. Sure there were a few years he got a few~~but birds won generally.

Hey zoey! I read that you are on a working vaca but can't you be the delegator? And that way you can post what is happening in this courtroom?

I think Jewels is trying to take a crash course in lip reading.

Did the prosecution not even question her?

I am lost, I guess I need to brush up on my lip reading skills. :waitasec:

Did the prosecution not even question her?

I am lost, I guess I need to brush up on my lip reading skills. :waitasec:

WUFT Pedro Bravo @WUFTPedroBravo · 8s

Defense is not cross examining Erika. She has left the courtroom. #BravoTrial
--

Is this a chemist? I just went back to Live, will catch up on the letter reading later, maybe.

And that is why I will never ever have cherry tree~~dad fought with bites for ten plus years. Sure there were a few years he got a few~~but birds won generally.

OT I wish I had known your dad zoey! I was so mad when I got up the next morning and looked out the window to see my cherries and they had all vanished.

This doctor is a smart man. I bet he owns a Mass Spectrometer and knows what to do with it.

WUFT Pedro Bravo @WUFTPedroBravo · 1m

Prosecution has called the next witness, Crime Analyst with FDLE Denise Holmquist to the stand #BravoTrial

WUFT Pedro Bravo @WUFTPedroBravo · 38s

Next witness called to the stand is Digital Forensic Expert, Michael Antal #BravoTrial

State asks 'Was one search for what is chorophyll?'

Was Cindy Anthony on this computer too???

This is some damning evidence. Computer screen reading 'I need to hide my roommate?' and three options showing where to hide someone, one of which is a metal foundry. egads.

State Attorney tells the judge he would rather not proceed until (garble, garble, garble) and then walks away from the podium?

Who's in charge?

And LE officer just grins at the jury...

I am still here and not ignoring you! lol

I had to step away for a bit to do something else and came back to hear a few words and now this witness is staring at who knows what. :thinking:

Is the jury coming back in or out? This is the last tweet on this feed:

WUFT Pedro Bravo‏@WUFTPedroBravo
Ofc. Ken Beerbower will commence testimony after jury has viewed all exhibits
#BravoTrial pic.twitter.com/tyrN7g8nCZ

Break after 15 minutes of milling around the court room. What a joke.

Doesn't this court care that the jurists have lives on hold for this?

The court started and now back on break! This is the craziest court I have ever watched, they can't make up their mind what they want to do. :juggle:

I am still here and not ignoring you! lol

I had to step away for a bit to do something else and came back to hear a few words and now this witness is staring at who knows what. :thinking:

No problem! There was some brief testimony from a forensic expert who looked into computer and cell phone (I think) of the defendant and showed some alarming searches.

Now a break again...is this in Arizona?

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 39s
Officer Beerbower (interesting name) on the stand in #BravoTrial #PedroBravo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members