GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Police Officer prior worked in Key West.

Can we be honest here? Is that considered work? I spent time down there and don't recall anyone really working much at anything. :thinking:

Great another fill in the blanks thanks to the attorney that doesn't recall where the MIKE is. It's on the PODIUM! you, you....

Police Officer prior worked in Key West.

Can we be honest here? Is that considered work? I spent time down there and don't recall anyone really working much at anything. :thinking:

Key West look like a cool place to visit, Orlando not so much. I didn't care for the mosquitos the size of eagles either. lol

Key West look like a cool place to visit, Orlando not so much. I didn't care for the mosquitos the size of eagles either. lol

I've been to both, much prefer Key West. Driving down alligator alley was kinda scary though. lol

Any guesses on why PB put duck tape on his windshield?

:laughing: I think the mosquitoes were kept down because you are on an island usually with constant ocean breezes. Ever notice mosquitoes don't like fans? Oh and an airplane would dust overhead and kill every living bug and living insect every month or so. I had a place on Big Pine Key. Watch out not to drive faster than molasses so you don't hit a minature deer eating every flowering shrub for miles.

I've been to both, much prefer Key West. Driving down alligator alley was kinda scary though. lol

Any guesses on why PB put duck tape on his windshield?

Hope explanation was not made by attorney who NO ONE can hear because he isn't within distance of HIS MIKE.

:silenced: :shush:

This is a very secretive trial, don't let anyone hear you!

:silenced: :shush:

This is a very secretive trial, don't let anyone hear you!

Unlike Arizona where they tease you with a possibility ~~ sounds like this one is a fill in the blank

I am about to fall asleep! They better start making this interesting! Or start talking louder!

Yukes, I turned it up to hear the attny and the witness' voice about blew me out of the chair.

Can hear the squeaky chair perfectly though. :eek:

Yukes, I turned it up to hear the attny and the witness' voice about blew me out of the chair.

Imagine he could be someone's daddy telling his kiddies to get up in the morning. I know I'd pop right out of bed.

Imagine he could be someone's daddy telling his kiddies to get up in the morning. I know I'd pop right out of bed.

Yeah, you wouldn't have to think twice about anything he told you to do.

Why in God's name did PB keep all this stuff? Was he trying to get caught??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back