GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yum! We made Strawberry jam and Peach jam from our garden and tree the last couple of days.

No fair! My desert is probably red food dye and sugar. You pick the stuff from your trees? I am so jealous.

I once tried to 'harvest' cherries from a self pollinating, minature cherry tree that I bought. The first year it had 12 cherries on it and I was so excited that I called the greenhouse that I had bought the tree from and asked him how I'd know when the fruit was ripe ( I am from NYC). He said the fruit will either start falling to the ground or the birds will gather. Overnight the birds must have 'gathered' because there were zero cherries left on that tree the next morning. Motto of story don't wait for the birds to tell ya the fruit is ripe. Little devils will eat every last piece of fruit. I gave up being a farmer...

Are we back or is this recorded testimony I am listening to?

We made blueberry and Raspberry Jam, in the breadmaker. OMG we love doing this it is so good! And so easy :) I'm waiting now on my blackberries....and have to cover them to protect them from the birds hehe. I dont mind sharing but i want my blackberries...

All I'm getting on the feeds is 'selected item is not currently available'. :(

I wish we could grow berries down here but it's just too hot and humid, even though we've had a mild summer (in comparison to the last few, not many 100+ days) my garden was a bust, a couple errant hot peppers, squirrels got the cherry tomatoes and the only purple bell pepper fell to the ground then it was about 2 inches long. The rosemary bushes are doing fine, however. lol

WUFT Pedro Bravo ‏@WUFTPedroBravo · 1m
Photos From Day Three of #PedroBravo Trial. #ChristianAguilar's girlfriend #ErikaFreeman on the stand. http://wuft.it/1kHUlfS

Court back in session, stream up.

We made blueberry and Raspberry Jam, in the breadmaker. OMG we love doing this it is so good! And so easy :) I'm waiting now on my blackberries....and have to cover them to protect them from the birds hehe. I dont mind sharing but i want my blackberries...

We have 17 gallons of Blackberry's frozen in the freezer and 2 batches of jelly. I had to stop DH from picking anymore we had run out of room. We have our own blueberry's and raspberry's also.

OT I complain about the cherry eating bandit birds but my son snapped a photo of two HUGE owlets on the ground in his backyard trying to eat and fly off with his garden hose. He has a fox living somewhere in the neighborhood. This is in the city limits. cool stuff.

Is this the young lady that the defendant killed his friend for? How awful the position she is in on the stand.

Is this the young lady that the defendant killed his friend for? How awful the position she is in on the stand.

I think so, I went back to read and there is very little info on this case.

I think so, I went back to read and there is very little info on this case.

I read one or two news releases about the defendant drugging and suffocating his rival. Suffocation is a nasty way to go.
This girl looks like she wants to cry. Why make her read these letters or emails aloud in court? Can't she acknowledge the letters are from the defendant and the State read what they want to? I feel badly for her.

I read one or two news releases about the defendant drugging and suffocating his rival. Suffocation is a nasty way to go.
This girl looks like she wants to cry. Why make her read these letters or emails aloud in court? Can't she acknowledge the letters are from the defendant and the State read what they want to? I feel badly for her.

I was thinking the same thing. She looks like she doesn't want to read these letters either.

I can't hear the attorney at all!

Yikes that camera person needs to stop swinging the view from one side of the court room to another. I felt like I was a time traveler for a moment.

What now? I hear an all rise. Does that mean the jury left or the jury is back? And why is everybody milling around like they are waiting for tickets to go on sale?

I was thinking the same thing. She looks like she doesn't want to read these letters either.

I can't hear the attorney at all!

Darn I hadn't realized it but you're right ! This is going to be very interesting trying to figure out what is going on in that courtroom.

I paused it on WAT so I could watch the emergency hearing in the Abigail Hernandez kidnapping (it was actually right on time lol), on a ten minute break in that hearing so trying to catch up, hope WAT starts back up where it left off. Yeah, Erika was Pedro's girlfriend then she started dating Christian and PB never got over her (as noted in all his writings, prosec. showed quite a few in the opening statements), I'm still unclear of when he decided to kill his rival, as has been mentioned, not a great deal of info out there but I'm taking that as a positive, we can be like real jurors, only knowing what's presented in court and deciding based on that. :)

Darn I hadn't realized it but you're right ! This is going to be very interesting trying to figure out what is going on in that courtroom.

Yes and how will we know when the defense lawyer is up. I heard the all rise also, now the camera is pointed at the door. Is that where the defendant comes thru?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro
Back