GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Verdict Watch - 4:38 p.m. EDT Friday

Almost, maybe after the speed reading of the instructions. :blushing:

hahaha didn't it sound like that judge could rattle that stuff off in his sleep? Wonder if any jurors were trying to take notes as he spoke.

I'm really surprised there hasn't been more interest in this trial here on Websleuths.

I have to say it's a credit to the US Justice System. Good police work, excellent prosecution case, good witnesses, a well run courtroom without constant objections and side bars. I admit the prosecution attorneys did go on a bit, but they left no stone unturned and it was a job well done.

I don't think the jury will take too long deciding this one.

Thanks Martha and I totally agree with you. I think this has been the most organized trial I have watched. Witness's on time, LE very thorough with the investigation, I really liked the judge. It was a very good and exciting trial to watch.

I always feel sorry for the alternates when they have sat there for the whole trial and then get booted. I bet they are disappointed also.

I lost the live stream so I'll check in here occasionally. Praying for justice for Chris and his family.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 31m
Parties are going to come back after short break to argue something to the judge (how's that for certainty..lol) #PedroBravo #BravoTrial
----

The bars just came back up, wonder if something's happening? Also wonder what they plan to argue before the judge once the jury has the case?

I am not sure what the defense was going to argue. I doubt if the judge would grant them their argument this late in the game.

Yes I have the bars also. Hard to turn your sound up with that awful noise!

Defense still arguing circumstantial evidence.

An assistant in the DA's office (I think) testified about Michael Angelo's volunteering info obtained from Bravo in return for lighter sentence and finding the shovel at Spyglass given info supplied by MA.

I just lost the connection to Court Chatter! :(

Maybe because they adjourned for the day? The sound comes and goes, depending on who's speaking.

Court Chatter is back up. They're going over the charges again. Maybe the judge will make it all the way through this time without the defense objecting to something.

wut? so the jury doesn't have the case yet? This trial has been so confusing.... camera focused on clock now: 6 p.m.

The jury has the case, the defense apparently filed a motion to suppress evidence (PB's conversations with police from what I gathered), judge denied motion.

The jury has the case, the defense apparently filed a motion to suppress evidence (PB's conversations with police from what I gathered), judge denied motion.

Oh, pffff. The defense's motions have been so lame even I would have done a better job. Seriously. Who is paying for Pedro's defense? I hope this is a PD --- would hate to think anyone gets paid by his family to do such a BAD job.

This was on the Defense's continued motion for mistrial that had been on going. I didn't know the judge could state his opinion like that. I know it wasn't in front of the juror's, I was just shocked.

WUFT Pedro Bravo @WUFTPedroBravo · 14s

Jury is still deliberating in the #PedroBravoTrial. There COULD be a verdict tonight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Her Orangeness
Back