GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WUFT Pedro Bravo @WUFTPedroBravo · 14s

Jury is still deliberating in the #PedroBravoTrial. There COULD be a verdict tonight.

Yep. I am leaving in about 40 minutes (acupuncture, yay!) and I would not be surprised if they came in before I am gone.

Are they back? Judge just came in and put his robe on - defence attorneys coming in and court officials sitting down in position. Jury question maybe?

It's nearly midnight here, so not sure how much longer I can hang on for this. Do you really think there will be a verdict tonight?

It's nearly midnight here, so not sure how much longer I can hang on for this. Do you really think there will be a verdict tonight?

I really don't know. I hope so, but I wouldn't mind them to wait until Monday so I can watch it LOL

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 5m
The jurors have ordered pizza. That pretty much assures a verdict after dinner if you have followed other cases w/me. Haha #PedroBravo

They have 7 charges to go through, I think it will take them awhile. imo

Plus Cathy doesn't say how long after dinner.

Earlier I was thinking verdicts tomorrow but after hearing the charges after closing arguments, seems like if they convict on the 1st degree murder, all the rest fall right in line, so if all agree he did it and planned to do it, don't think there's that much more to talk about.

Earlier I was thinking verdicts tomorrow but after hearing the charges after closing arguments, seems like if they convict on the 1st degree murder, all the rest fall right in line, so if all agree he did it and planned to do it, don't think there's that much more to talk about.

agree 100%...they would have hung it up and not ordered dinner unless they expect to announce a verdict. Since they hopefully will just stop at Guilty first degree and that eliminates sorting out the other charges...I think there may be the question of kidnapping etc. but all should be easy after the guilty. I think it will be tonight.

I'm still here. Nearly 1am and I've got work tomorrow but I'm going to hang on a little longer.

what a pathetic closing by the defense and it seems obvious he does not believe anything he is saying because it just does not make sense.

No kidding, PB just happens to have a fight with Chris, they pick up a hitchhiker who just happens to looking like Santa Claus, who happens to steal the duct tape that binds Chris who just happens to wind up dead the very same night? What fairy tale does this kid live in?

I feel for ya, Martha Morris, hang in there. :)

WUFT Pedro Bravo ‏@WUFTPedroBravo 1m
#PedroBravo has been found guilty of ALL charges.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro
Back