DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Name:CLENNEY, COURTNEY TAYLOR
Court Case No.: F-22-014137
MURDER 2ND DEG/WEAPFELONY
DateBook/PageDocket
01/12/2024 MOTION TO COMPEL FILED 00/00/0000 SET FOR 02/01/2024 AT 11:00
01/12/2024 MOTION FOR RULE TO SHOW CAUSE FILED 00/00/0000 SET FOR 02/01/2024 AT 11:00

(NewsNation) — The family of Christian Obumseli, who was the boyfriend of an online model accused of fatally stabbing him, wants to raise domestic violence awareness for men who are victims.

“Men can be victims of domestic violence,” Kimberly Wald, the lawyer for Obumseli’s family, said during an appearance Thursday night on NewsNation’s “Banfield.

“We don’t live in a society where it’s only women. … If they can help anyone out there struggling, If this can teach them a lesson to know that there’s help … that’s struggling in a toxic relationship. That’s what the family wants to achieve.”

Updated: JAN 12, 2024 / 12:00 PM CST

I am caught up. Thanks for all the posts and links. I didn't need to hear from her attorneys to guess that she had untreated BPD. She's Jodie Arias 2.0
This will be an interesting defense especially the knife throwing story.
Sadly they had a toxic relationship. Not sure what was in it for Christian other than living a fancy lifestyle. CC knew how to press his buttons and how to reel him back.
That security company deserves to be sued. They may have been able to save Christian's life had they pounded on the door and called the police.

Kim and Deborah Clenney were arrested at their home in Austin, Texas, on Tuesday (January 30) in relation to accusations of potential evidentiary tampering, sources with direct knowledge of the situation told TMZ.

Kim and Deborah Clenney were arrested at their home in Austin, Texas, on Tuesday (January 30) in relation to accusations of potential evidentiary tampering, sources with direct knowledge of the situation told TMZ.

IIRC there was a strange involvement of the couple and CC in advance of the murder, but I forget exactly what. So, there might be other charges, and not just the computer. Do we know, for instance, if they went there the night of the murder? Was one or other of them present?

I note that both parents were arrested, and they did take Obumseli's computer. This might have been by accident. But then they got into it. They eventually turned it over to their attorney. But maybe there's more to this story?

I see the story made it here already. It's late, I'm tired, and too much craziness is going on lately. May have to read this in the morning.

Parents of 'murderess' OnlyFans model Courtney Clenney are ARRESTED 'after her dad logged into laptop owned by slain boyfriend of "killer" *advertiser censored* star'

Mugshots of Courtney Clenney’s parents: Deborah and Kim Clenney were arrested in their hometown of Austin,Texas Tuesday for the Miami-Dade charge of Unauthorized Access or Excessive Access to a Computer, Computer System, or Electronic Device, a 3rd degree felony. @wsvn

As reported #1stOn7 Tuesday, Courtney’s new charge of Unauthorized Access or Excessive Access to a Computer, Computer System, or Electronic Device of Christian Obumseli and/or his estate is now showing in Miami-Dade jail records. @wsvn

Attachments

• IMG_1502.jpeg
    IMG_1502.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1501.jpeg
    IMG_1501.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1503.jpeg
    IMG_1503.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 8
Mugshots of Courtney Clenney’s parents: Deborah and Kim Clenney were arrested in their hometown of Austin,Texas Tuesday for the Miami-Dade charge of Unauthorized Access or Excessive Access to a Computer, Computer System, or Electronic Device, a 3rd degree felony. @wsvn

As reported #1stOn7 Tuesday, Courtney’s new charge of Unauthorized Access or Excessive Access to a Computer, Computer System, or Electronic Device of Christian Obumseli and/or his estate is now showing in Miami-Dade jail records. @wsvn

And the plot thickens...

State Case No.:13-2022-CF-014137-0001-XXName:CLENNEY, COURTNEY TAYLOR

Hearing
There are no scheduled hearings

DINDateBook/PageDocket
15801/30/2024AMENDED DISCOVERY EXHIBIT
15701/29/2024AMENDED DISCOVERY EXHIBIT

MOO, the statement by the parent's attorneys further explains how this family works turning it around to make it sound like they're being picked on when they're the ones manipulating and breaking the law. I definitely can see how Courtney turned out being a DARVO expert.

''Attorneys for the Clenney family released a statement..."

Video

Video is 2+ minutes

'Clenney crime family' continues to terrorize victim's family: Attorney | Banfield​

The parents of Courtney Clenney, the OnlyFans model accused of fatally stabbing her boyfriend, Christian Obumseli, in 2022, were arrested and accused of tampering with evidence in the murder, police said. Kimberly Wald, the lawyer for Obumseli's family, joins "Banfield" to discuss.

MIAMI - Former OnlyFans model Courtney Clenney, who is charged with second degree murder in the stabbing death of her boyfriend Christian Obumseli, is expected back in court on Thursday as the state seeks a gag order in the case.

Meanwhile, Clenney's parents have been released from jail following their arrest earlier this week.

February 1, 2024 / 8:38 AM EST

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli