FL - Christian Toby Obumseli, Fatally stabbed, Miami, 3 Apr 2022 *gf arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
State Case No.:13-2022-CF-014137-0001-XXName:CLENNEY, COURTNEY TAYLOR

View ImageSeq. No.DateBook/PageDocket
11707/07/2023REPORT RE: STATUS SET FOR 10/05/2023 AT 09:30

I like how no one defending Toby wants to explain why he (at the time the ex-bf) was:
living for weeks (as a Homeless person) in the lobby/common areas of HER condominium building
waiting for her in the lobby (like a freak stalker),
then charging at her once she came down from the elevator.

None of this has defense. Anyone rational would be scared of him. We know this happened because a worker in the lobby witnessed this and told the news/police
MOO, it depends on what you believe, and who you believe. I don't believe Courtney actually took the necessary steps to handle the situation correctly. MOO, she "didn't want to deal with it", so she ends up picking up a knife again.

Anybody who sees that elevator video sees her beating up on him, and he doesn't get aggressive or try to hurt her, so....

They were moving around and renting apts. together all through their toxic relationship. He had his clothes and belongings in that apt. too, and often that and if you're getting mail at an address, it's difficult for police to get involved. They told her to go to court for a restraining order.

She decides to finally talk to police, but she was giving crossed messages all along, IMO. If she really felt unsafe, plenty of real domestic violence victims go to a safe house, and go through the trouble of going to court for a restraining order. She did neither, but killed him.

• The two had a troubled relationship - she was arrested for domestic battery in Las Vegas, and police were called to their home in Austin, Texas, repeatedly
from the article she says:

'I had a lot of opportunities to call, and I did not,' she said, referring to the police.

She also said 'I have not always been a victim ... but right now I am a victim. I'm getting kicked out of my own apartment, I'm scared.

She then told officers that Obumseli claimed she shoved him. 'I don't ever want to deal with this again.'

When police asked Clenney if there was ever any physical violence, she hesitated before saying 'that's not really my concern right now,' and indicated her issue was with him 'stalking me.'

She says she wants him completely out of her life, but a cop points out that he's been living with her for two months and has a lot of property in her apartment.

'He was stalking me. I want a restraining order against Christian Obumseli.'

Officers then tell her that she needs to go to court to obtain a restraining order.

[...]

Clenney said she threw the knife at her boyfriend from more than 10 feet away, but Fernandez said the autopsy revealed a deep wound that could only be done at a close distance.

'The knife entered Christian's chest at a downward angle,' said Fernandez.

All MOO and BBM

I like how no one defending Toby wants to explain why he (at the time the ex-bf) was:
living for weeks (as a Homeless person) in the lobby/common areas of HER condominium building
waiting for her in the lobby (like a freak stalker),
then charging at her once she came down from the elevator.

None of this has defense. Anyone rational would be scared of him. We know this happened because a worker in the lobby witnessed this and told the news/police
Another perspective: his controlling and abusive partner prevented him from entering his home and accessing any of his possessions, so he had nowhere to go other than the lobby. Then she killed him.

Calling a murder victim a “freak stalker” doesn’t seem very WS TOS approved imo.

You guys, this is nuts :eek::eek::eek:

ETA, NSFW

Thank You for the warning. Very upsetting to listen to, and oh yes, nuts. MOO, Courtney sounds absolutely like the aggressor, like a shrill mad woman having an uncontrollable tantrum. Hitting at him and swearing at him for something so innocent as a bike ride. Horrible, I don't know how Christian could've stood living with her. (Well, until she took a knife to him again, and ended his decisions and his life.) All MOO though.
Thanks for the warning about graphic crime scene photos. There's two more videos here-- the elevator one, and the one with Courtney talking to the police. Painful to watch the elevator one, especially now knowing he lost his life at her hands. My Own Opinion here.
None of this has defense. Anyone rational would be scared of him.
Watch and listen to all these videos, and maybe you'll understand why most people might see her as the abuser. MOO, Christian (Toby) needs protecting from her. They had a very toxic relationship, and kept getting back together, so I can see why he'd think this was just another one of their push-pulls, so he stuck around thinking they'd go back together again.

She was abusing him verbally, emotionally, and physically from what I've heard and seen with my own eyes. This is MOO, and how I see this case so far.

She then explains that she broke up with Obumseli a week earlier, and her mother had come to stay with her to help her. She also claimed, however, that he had been sleeping in her 'elevator room' the entire time.

'I broke up with him ... he slept inside my elevator room on a couch, that's stalking.

All MOO

MORE ON:COURTNEY CLENNEY

Building security stood outside OnlyFans model Courtney Clenney’s luxury Miami apartment and “did nothing” for several minutes as she allegedly knifed her boyfriend to death, lawyers claim.

Security at the Miami high-rise where Clenney lived with her boyfriend, Christian Obumseli, was first notified of a fight inside the couple’s 22nd-floor unit — and stood outside their apartment door for 12 minutes — before Clenney herself called police and said she had fatally stabbed him, according to a lawsuit filed by Obumseli’s estate.

Building security stood outside OnlyFans model Courtney Clenney’s luxury Miami apartment and “did nothing” for several minutes as she allegedly knifed her boyfriend to death, lawyers claim.

Security at the Miami high-rise where Clenney lived with her boyfriend, Christian Obumseli, was first notified of a fight inside the couple’s 22nd-floor unit — and stood outside their apartment door for 12 minutes — before Clenney herself called police and said she had fatally stabbed him, according to a lawsuit filed by Obumseli’s estate.
Thank You. Security and mgmt. failed to do their job and now a man is dead.
...I know it's a stretch, but maybe they'll twist it to mean the property mgmt. and security co. failed to protect other tenants, and him, from her. She could go off on anybody like she did in that elevator footage...
“Criminals could carry out physical assaults within subject building without fear of being caught, discovered, or prosecuted,” the lawsuit claims. “An atmosphere was created at subject building that facilitated the commission of crimes against persons.”
This is exactly what I thought-- why Obumseli's family filed that law suit against the property mgmt. and security.

"The person who owned the unit where they lived went as far as beginning the eviction process in March, per the building management’s request after it had received a flood of complaints from other residents, the suit claims."

[...]

"Clenney lived with her boyfriend, Christian Obumseli, was first notified of a fight inside the couple’s 22nd-floor unit —
and stood outside their apartment door for 12 minutes — before Clenney herself called police and said she had fatally stabbed him, according to a lawsuit filed by Obumseli’s estate."

Warning-- Graphic bloody crime scene photos
BBM & MOO

"It adds: “[T]hey allowed Ms. Clenney to commit murder without providing any intervention — they stood outside the door of the unit while Ms. Clenney committed her heinous crime and did nothing to stop or attempt to stop the murder from occurring.”

The suit goes on to argue Obumseli would have survived if security personnel had intervened."

^^^ She needed a hug after LE tell her the boyfriend was dead. She's trying to act surprised even though it was pretty apparent there was blood all over her and the crime scene. Poor Christian. Now, we find out Mgmt. was well aware of Courtney's violence, and Security was standing outside the door while she basically killed Christian.

It adds: “[T]hey allowed Ms. Clenney to commit murder without providing any intervention — they stood outside the door of the unit while Ms. Clenney committed her heinous crime and did nothing to stop or attempt to stop the murder from occurring.”

The suit goes on to argue Obumseli would have survived if security personnel had intervened.

Last edited:
Video is just over 6 minutes.

Lawyer Details How Courtney Clenney Stabbed Boyfriend While Security ‘Did Absolutely Nothing’​

A lawyer representing the family of Courtney Clenney’s slain boyfriend detailed how the OnlyFans model stabbed him while security stood outside the door doing “absolutely nothing” for 12 minutes. It was only after Clenney emerged from the apartment covered in blood that security realized her fight with Christian Obumseli turned deadly. The Law&Crime Network’s Angenette Levy has the details.

Hearing
Hearing Date:10/05/2023Hearing Time:09:30Hearing Type:R
Court Room:REGJB - JUSTICE BUILDING, ROOM No.: 2-5
Address:1351 N.W. 12 ST
Charges
Total Of Charges: 1
Dockets
DISCLAIMER: Official Records Of Criminal Cases Prior To July, 2004 May Not Be Available Online.
Total Of Dockets: 95

11707/07/2023REPORT RE: STATUS SET FOR 10/05/2023 AT 09:30

Thanks for posting ^^^ this video. I got a lot out of watching it. I think the evidence against her is overwhelming. I also think the evidence in the law suit against the property mgmt., and security co. is solid.

MOO here, I'm just a little concerned about the "severe untreated personality disorder" she just so happened to get diagnosed days before and got out of an eviction notice letting mgmt. know that tidbit. If it was so severe and dangerous, then why wasn't she admitted for observation or her own safety?

It seems too convenient that diagnosis. Then, she with her diagnosis handy, killed Christian. I want to know who she saw, for how long, what testing may have been done, and how that diagnosis occurred. It stopped the eviction? Will it be used to defend her actions? Days before and untreated... convenient, huh. All MOO

Looks like the next (Status) Hearing isn't until October 5, 2023.

Thanks for posting ^^^ this video. I got a lot out of watching it. I think the evidence against her is overwhelming. I also think the evidence in the law suit against the property mgmt., and security co. is solid.

MOO here, I'm just a little concerned about the "severe untreated personality disorder" she just so happened to get diagnosed days before and got out of an eviction notice letting mgmt. know that tidbit. If it was so severe and dangerous, then why wasn't she admitted for observation or her own safety?

It seems too convenient that diagnosis. Then, she with her diagnosis handy, killed Christian. I want to know who she saw, for how long, what testing may have been done, and how that diagnosis occurred. It stopped the eviction? Will it be used to defend her actions? Days before and untreated... convenient, huh. All MOO

If management knew she had a "severe untreated personality disorder", they are even more culpable for standing by while she was killing her boyfriend.

If management knew she had a "severe untreated personality disorder", they are even more culpable for standing by while she was killing her boyfriend.
You're right. That's true. I was thinking more along the lines of using it in her defense. How are they going to play this "severe untreated personality disorder"? You know they're going to use it probably to excuse all that prior violent behavior of hers.

First, I regret not placing a warning about CC's screaming. It's alarming imo and I'd forgotten about it when I posted the video.

Second, curious if the recent diagnosis of a severe personality disorder will be a defense used. moo

Lawyer Details How Courtney Clenney Stabbed Boyfriend While Security ‘Did Absolutely Nothing’​

A lawyer representing the family of Courtney Clenney’s slain boyfriend detailed how the OnlyFans model stabbed him while security stood outside the door doing “absolutely nothing” for 12 minutes. It was only after Clenney emerged from the apartment covered in blood that security realized her fight with Christian Obumseli turned deadly. The Law&Crime Network’s Angenette Levy has the details.
** Please anyone watching video be aware of quick loud scream if you have your volume turned up high. **

...Second, curious if the recent diagnosis of a severe personality disorder will be a defense used. moo
Yes, that scream in the video made me jump. Imagine what all her neighbors had to put up with on a steady basis.

That's exactly why I want to know:
  • the doctor(s) she saw to determine her mental health,
  • if there was any past mental health history,
  • for how long did she see the doctor who diagnosed her,
  • what type of testing may have been done,
  • and how that diagnosis occurred,
  • and if it was under a quick, emergency type situation or what.
  • If it was such a severe, dangerous disorder then why not keep her for observation?
  • Diagnosed, in her dangerous state to herself and others, and left to go back to her life untreated? Surprised the doctor isn't being sued.
All MOO.

IMO this won’t work as a defense. For starters, the pros can get their own experts to testify about whether or not she has such a disorder, and whether it could prevent her from knowing right from wrong. She was plenty lucid in her interrogation.

There seems to be so much evidence in this case. My big question is why LE didn’t charge her sooner.

Court Case No.: F-22-014137

Case Information

11808/15/2023MOTION TO SUPPRESS ILLEGAL RECORDINGS PURS TO FL STAT 934.03 & FL STAT 934.06

Hearing
Hearing Date:10/05/2023Hearing Time:09:30Hearing Type:R
Court Room:REGJB - JUSTICE BUILDING, ROOM No.: 2-5

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member