FL - Christian Toby Obumseli, Fatally stabbed, Miami, 3 Apr 2022 *gf arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She would be a flight risk, I'd think, with a following that apparently was under her spell. It's incredible that this screaming banshee woman made that much money.

Clenney had a massive following on OnlyFans and Instagram, going by the name Courtney Tailor on her platforms. As we previously reported, prosecutors alleged that Clenney made a sizable income from her OF, just under $1 million in 2020 and a whopping $1.8 million in 2021, which they said could make her a flight risk.​
banshee
In Irish folklore, a bean sídhe (literally "woman of fairyland") was not a welcome guest. When she was seen combing her hair or heard wailing beneath a window, it was considered a sign that a family member was about to die. English speakers modified the mournful fairy's Irish name into the modern word banshee—a term we now most often use to evoke her woeful or terrible or earsplitting cry, as in "to scream like a banshee," or attributively, as in "a banshee wail." Definition of BANSHEE

I think this was a common thing. I know it’s hard to understand until you’ve lived it but she was probably really great at other times as well. And you have hope. I’ve been through it myself. I know others would not put up with it though.
Also, they are usually reaaaally great at the start and start abusing very gradually so you find excuses at first and then don't even realize how bad it is until after when it's over

No court dates though
Courtney Clenney in court as OnlyFans model prepares for murder trial

I usually have a lot of trouble finding this info, but this time I got a useful date.
Next Hearing is May 9, 2023
CLENNEYCOURTNEYTAYLORWF04/21/1996
CaseFiled DateClosed Date First Charge
F-22-01413708/04/2022MURDER 2ND DEG/WEAP
Court Case No.: F-22-014137
Hearing Date:05/09/2023Hearing Time:09:30Hearing Type:R
Court Room:REGJB - JUSTICE BUILDING, ROOM No.: 2-5
Address:1351 N.W. 12 ST

The Miami OnlyFans model accused of murder faces a new legal difficulty after the father of the man she allegedly killed sued her for negligence under Florida’s wrongful death law.

I don't know how the owners, property managers and security company could be held responsible. From what is written, it's a stretch to blame them. This girl did the crime, and would have done it regardless of location, because she's unbalanced, likely influenced by money, power and notoriety she built for herself.

Snip
The dead man’s father, Chio Obumseli, filed the lawsuit in Miami-Dade County court, also listing the owners of the high-rise building where the stabbing occurred, two property management companies, and the building’s security company as named defendants.

I don't know how the owners, property managers and security company could be held responsible. From what is written, it's a stretch to blame them. This girl did the crime, and would have done it regardless of location, because she's unbalanced, likely influenced by money, power and notoriety she built for herself.

Snip
The dead man’s father, Chio Obumseli, filed the lawsuit in Miami-Dade County court, also listing the owners of the high-rise building where the stabbing occurred, two property management companies, and the building’s security company as named defendants.

I don't see how the two property management companies, and the building’s security company could be held liable either. She killed him in her condo. I could maybe see charges if he was an intruder or if the crime took place in the lobby or hallway. jmo

All MOO-- She had wounded him with a knife once before, which sounds like criminal behavior to me, even if it happened at another location, she was capable of extreme violence and attacking. (Him, but whose to say not attacking others. I wouldn't want to live near her apt.) It was known that the couple argued loudly, and mgmt. probably received complaints and they did nothing.

I know it's a stretch, but maybe they'll twist it to mean the property mgmt. and security co. failed to protect other tenants, and him, from her. She could go off on anybody like she did in that elevator footage. After all, she was a knife thrower too, and dangerous to all tenants.

“Criminals could carry out physical assaults within subject building without fear of being caught, discovered, or prosecuted,” the lawsuit claims. “An atmosphere was created at subject building that facilitated the commission of crimes against persons.”

I cannot watch that video of CC attacking/battering CO again it’s simply too upsetting with him being a man & holding back when u just know he could have hauled off & took a good swing or two. I sure couldn’t blame him. This poor man was mistreated so badly & she seems to feel so entitled. I really can’t stand her & am glad she’s locked up for what she did to him.

She must've signed a lease, and failure to follow rules is subject to eviction. Even if he wasn't on the lease anymore, she was, and he was living there so he was a tenant of the bldg. I think it's common that other fringe entities, like the mgmt. & security companies, get sued like this. JMO though.

It will support the law suit if other tenants had complained to mgmt. Figure, she might've caused other tenants to feel in danger, and maybe others complained to the Property Mgmt. that they were having loud, violent sounding fights. Mgmt. and Security failed to protect the tenants. She probably should've been evicted, or at least, formally warned.

“At all material times, Courtney Clenney owed a duty to decedent Christian Obumseli to maintain the subject premises in a safe and danger-free manner,” the lawsuit states. “Courtney Clenney breached her duty to exercise reasonable care for the safety and protection of Christian Obumseli, deceased, and acted in a careless and negligent manner.”

“Criminals could carry out physical assaults within subject building without fear of being caught, discovered, or prosecuted,” the lawsuit claims. “An atmosphere was created at subject building that facilitated the commission of crimes against persons.”

UBM & BBM

COURTNEY CLENNEY'S ATTORNEYS DISCUSS LATEST IN CASE​

Defense attorneys for Courtney Clenney, the OnlyFans model accused of killing her boyfriend, have the latest in their client's case. MORE

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back