FL - Christian Toby Obumseli, Fatally stabbed, Miami, 3 Apr 2022 *gf arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MOO and my own observations--
Whoa, does she look completely different. I'd never recognize her, and it's proof makeup does wonders. There's a lot to this case and I haven't had the time I'd need to keep up with all the details.

I was watching some of the above trial link. Prosecution said she acted consistent with "her nature". Yes, IMO, her nature was to be a spoiled, screaming, abusive girl friend.

Then I turned on the tv, and HLN was discussing this case and showing clips. The Medical Examiner said the knife went in downward near the collarbone area, and pierced into his body hitting the Subclavian Artery. Unless she was a professional knife thrower, it's unbelievable what she claims. It doesn't support her claim of self-defense. Also, I heard there were :eek: a couple of other times she wielded a knife at Christian, once cutting his leg.

The Subclavian Artery
1668746908259.png 1668747059048.png
Got to see her father answering questions. The HLN panel understands that he's the father and loves her, but they also question how he can say he doesn't know how she was making the money she was sending Dad to keep safe for her. Some incident with the mother and her, and a 911 call? There's a lot more to her past actions. I hope she doesn't get a bond.

Please fill me in on things I might be missing. I can't see her getting away with this. MOO, she has been out of control for a long time and she killed him out of some kind of nasty ill will.

I guess some people commenting don't feel she's a threat to the public. I've heard her when she gets upset and out of control and she is scary. JMO, she's been getting away with these abusive outbursts for a long time. It wasn't just verbal either. She seems to think she's entitled to punish people if they upset her. MOO, there's a dead man she killed, so it's time for her to stay in jail while on trial for murder = I think no bond is justified.
Listen to her here:

MOO and my own observations--
Whoa, does she look completely different. I'd never recognize her, and it's proof makeup does wonders. There's a lot to this case and I haven't had the time I'd need to keep up with all the details.

I was watching some of the above trial link. Prosecution said she acted consistent with "her nature". Yes, IMO, her nature was to be a spoiled, screaming, abusive girl friend.

Then I turned on the tv, and HLN was discussing this case and showing clips. The Medical Examiner said the knife went in downward near the collarbone area, and pierced into his body hitting the Subclavian Artery. Unless she was a professional knife thrower, it's unbelievable what she claims. It doesn't support her claim of self-defense. Also, I heard there were :eek: a couple of other times she wielded a knife at Christian, once cutting his leg.

The Subclavian Artery
View attachment 380598 View attachment 380599
Got to see her father answering questions. The HLN panel understands that he's the father and loves her, but they also question how he can say he doesn't know how she was making the money she was sending Dad to keep safe for her. Some incident with the mother and her, and a 911 call? There's a lot more to her past actions. I hope she doesn't get a bond.

Please fill me in on things I might be missing. I can't see her getting away with this. MOO, she has been out of control for a long time and she killed him out of some kind of nasty ill will.
Re: BBM
Not just makeup... extensive use of filters and apps like facetune. Influencers rarely look in real life (or other people's SM) like what they look like on their own SM. Which means that half the photos being used to identify people these days aren't actually showing you how the person really looks.

Someone as abusive as Courtney will definitely continue to be toxic and abusive in relationships and is a danger to anyone around her IMO the fact that there are videos of her domestic violence, graphic texts, her horrific screaming…man I feel bad for Christian. I think men sometimes have a false sense of security that they can stay safe because of their size or something but all DV is scary and it’s a red flag coming from anybody. Disturbing new texts reveal OnlyFans star Courtney Clenney had previously stabbed boyfriend

She is a strange one. It seems like she thought she would get by with it.
Oh My, such a Drama Queen. All MOO here, she is such a phony liar and bad actress. Finding out he didn't make it, he was dead, was a chance for her to perform. The entire full 12 minutes were her putting on that surprised, can't breathe act. Can she get a hug?!! Are you kidding me? She said that.

Tries to come across fragile, but we've already seen her true elevator demon self. She did the same thing in that other video complaining about him being there to the police while posing like it was some tv show. She obviously has fallen under the spell of herself. Hope she gets a big surprise and a hefty 25 to Life sentence.

Oh My, such a Drama Queen. All MOO here, she is such a phony liar and bad actress. Finding out he didn't make it, he was dead, was a chance for her to perform. The entire full 12 minutes were her putting on that surprised, can't breathe act. Can she get a hug?!! Are you kidding me? She said that.

Tries to come across fragile, but we've already seen her true elevator demon self. She did the same thing in that other video complaining about him being there to the police while posing like it was some tv show. She obviously has fallen under the spell of herself. Hope she gets a big surprise and a hefty 25 to Life sentence.

“Elevator Demon Self”
That gave me a good laugh and so true!

Watch this thread as I tweet while watching #CourtneyClenney's police interrogation.

. #CourtneyClenney tells detectives they had been dating/living together for 1 1/2-2 years. They both lived in Texas. They loved to travel. Courtney wanted to live in Miami, Christian in London, they decided to make their first move stateside to Miami in Jan.

Clenney: "Is he ok?" Det. tells her they are monitoring him and talking to him at the hospital. Clenney gets very excited, "Oh my God, so he's not even going to have to have surgery?!" Det. tells her they are still evaluating him. Clenney: "That's all I have to know, thank God!”

Det: Do you guys work here in Miami? Clenney: I do social media ..Instagram and OnlyFans..."it pays the bills." She says Christian does "stocks and crypto”.

"Will I get a chance to talk to Christian today?" Det: To who? Clenney: Christian. Det: Who's Christian? Clenney mumbles: "the victim....I don't know if I'm the victim ...he's definitely the victim…”

Detective downplays the Miranda paper saying he just needs to read a couple of things to her that they have to do with all 'victims and witnesses". #CourtneyClenney asks to speak to her dad, he says she can later. She says her dad would be the one to get an attorney.

Clenney hesitates and wants to call her dad to ask if she should get a lawyer. Detective says she can talk to her family later. She asks why can't she talk now? Detective, "Because your dad is not a lawyer." She ends up signing the Miranda warning document.

Clenney says they had broken up and gotten back together 2 days earlier. That day they were going to take the dogs to a dog park and see a movie that night. Christian went to Subway to get them sandwiches, Clenney comments how Christian knew exactly how she liked her sandwich.

After Christian had returned she asked why he had stopped sharing his location on his phone with her. He said he stopped it the other day when they broke up. She asked if he would share it again. He told her to share hers. Clenney says they started to argue.

Clenney says Christian pinned her down by her neck. She said he had done that two other times before and she couldn't breathe. When he let her up she called her mom.

WATCH: #CourtneyClenney describes throwing the knife at Christian. Clenney said he was coming at her, she grabbed a kitchen knife, told him not to get any closer. She said she threw the knife. She initially says they were 10 ft apart but then says it's much further than that.

During the interview Clenney touches her ankle and starts freaking out that there's blood. She appears to be frantic/crying. She recovers quickly, turns to the detective, "This is absolutely the most insane *advertiser censored* that I think I've ever been involved in.”

When asked about prior domestic violence Clenney says they each had been arrested before. She was arrested in Aug. 2021 in Vegas for throwing a glass/drink at him during a fight in their hotel room. He was arrested in Dec. 2021 in Dallas for pushing her.

Clenney: "I really don't know if this was justified at all. I really don't know! I know I was scared…"

"I for dang sure did not stab him. That would be insane. I didn't even think it would touch him. I thought that I would scare him by just grabbing it (knife).”

Clenney says she "flung" the knife and it landed in his shoulder. Christian fell down. She ran over to him. He told her to call someone. She was still on the phone with her mom. At this point Clenney makes a side comment about how the white couch is probably covered in blood

Once, in the shoulder.

At one point, Clenney is alone in the interrogation room, she puts her head on the table, "Please let Christian be ok. Please God, let Christian be ok!”

Detectives take photos of #CourtneyClenney then have her change out of her clothes. They return to the room and tell her Christian died. Watch:

Courtney Clenney was released that day (April 3, 2022) with no charges. In August 2022, Clenney was charged with second-degree murder in the stabbing death of her boyfriend Christian Obumseli.

Someone as abusive as Courtney will definitely continue to be toxic and abusive in relationships and is a danger to anyone around her IMO the fact that there are videos of her domestic violence, graphic texts, her horrific screaming…man I feel bad for Christian. I think men sometimes have a false sense of security that they can stay safe because of their size or something but all DV is scary and it’s a red flag coming from anybody. Disturbing new texts reveal OnlyFans star Courtney Clenney had previously stabbed boyfriend
I hadn't heard of this case until today but had previously viewed the elevator video a few times and was appalled by her actions and treatment toward the young man she was with. I thought want courage he showed by not hitting her back, he carried himself well. A true gentleman. Now I know his name is Christian Obumseli and I hope he gets justice! MOO

I hadn't heard of this case until today but had previously viewed the elevator video a few times and was appalled by her actions and treatment toward the young man she was with. I thought want courage he showed by not hitting her back, he carried himself well. A true gentleman. Now I know his name is Christian Obumseli and I hope he gets justice! MOO
Her racist words towards him, then going straight for his hair in the elevator. What a nightmare. And now implying that he trafficked her, that he was the abuser. The elevator video refutes that, IMO. She needs to pay.

Her racist words towards him, then going straight for his hair in the elevator. What a nightmare. And now implying that he trafficked her, that he was the abuser. The elevator video refutes that, IMO. She needs to pay.
She’ll be grasping at straws to show that he was the abuser and her a victim when she stabbed him previously, the video of her hitting him, the texts where she threatens and demeans him…it’s a wrap for her

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back