FL - Christian Toby Obumseli, Fatally stabbed, Miami, 3 Apr 2022 *gf arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

OnlyFans model Courtney Clenney abused black boyfriend and repeatedly called him the n-word before stabbing him to death, shocking new audio clips reveal​

I am so glad that he recorded her. I read thru half of this article but it‘s so upsetting to me, I’ll have to finish later. This woman was absolutely horrid to this poor man!……what a witch!

“A man who was stabbed to death by his OnlyFans model girlfriend had been secretly recording her tirade of verbal abuse - including her calling him the n-word - in the months before he was killed.”

“But the recordings submitted as evidence in the murder trial now shows that Clenney shouted racial slurs at her boyfriend - berating and cursing him in public and private. In one, she calls Obumseli the n-word multiple times, tells him to 'man up *advertiser censored*,' and 'shut up and let me slap you, dumb *advertiser censored**,' according to the Miami Herald.”

“Obumselli can be heard apologizing in the clips as they fight about him saying hello to one of his female friends while he was out on a bike ride.”
Wow… yet she’s claiming she’s the victim here.

OnlyFans model Courtney Clenney abused black boyfriend and repeatedly called him the n-word before stabbing him to death, shocking new audio clips reveal​

I am so glad that he recorded her. I read thru half of this article but it‘s so upsetting to me, I’ll have to finish later. This woman was absolutely horrid to this poor man!……what a witch!

“A man who was stabbed to death by his OnlyFans model girlfriend had been secretly recording her tirade of verbal abuse - including her calling him the n-word - in the months before he was killed.”

“But the recordings submitted as evidence in the murder trial now shows that Clenney shouted racial slurs at her boyfriend - berating and cursing him in public and private. In one, she calls Obumseli the n-word multiple times, tells him to 'man up *advertiser censored*,' and 'shut up and let me slap you, dumb *advertiser censored**,' according to the Miami Herald.”

“Obumselli can be heard apologizing in the clips as they fight about him saying hello to one of his female friends while he was out on a bike ride.”
So in other words, she's an Amber Heard-esque rageball who thinks she's entitled to hit men?

Interesting.

She looks entirely unrecognizable in that photo from court! What a change - from living the “high life” with fancy clothes, hair and makeup, to an orange jumpsuit and no glam. In the picture it says she is waving to her parents. I wonder what must be going through their heads as they hear about these recordings that have now been discovered. It’s going to be very painful for both families to listen to these (especially Christians).

Short Version of the post below. If you would like to donate to our volunteer moderator staff please do so at Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me

Hi Everyone,
Forgive me for interrupting but this is important. Please do not post questions about this post on this thread. Go to THIS THREAD to ask questions.

The mod staff at Websleuths.com work non-stop to keep Websleuths open 24/7 and to make sure
Websleuths is a safe place for you to post.

If you would like to donate to the moderators at Websleuths.com please do so using this link Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me

Websleuths.com will always be free for members. If you like to read at Websleuths because of the incredible work of our members please know the reason our members are able to do what they do is because of our dedicated volunteer moderator staff.

This video explains what the moderators do every day to keep Websleuths the most respected true crime discussion forum on the Internet.

Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith Owner/Websleuths.com

And then when they try and get out they get murdered. Seriously!!

Understood .. it's sad. Do you think this video was the first time she had exhibited this kind of behavior or do you think this was a common thing that maybe he thought would change?

Understood .. it's sad. Do you think this video was the first time she had exhibited this kind of behavior or do you think this was a common thing that maybe he thought would change?

That fake sobbing between sounds like a 2-3 yo child that is exhausted from a throwing a tantrum. The melodrama... I suspect she has acted like this her entire life.

Have we seen a list of mental health diagnoses? She needs to be locked up in a psych ward.

Justice for Christian

I think this was a common thing. I know it’s hard to understand until you’ve lived it but she was probably really great at other times as well. And you have hope. I’ve been through it myself. I know others would not put up with it though.

She was so nasty and evil to him. It's awful to read.
He deserved so much better in a relationship and in life.
Lock her up and throw away the keys.
Awww, that letter he wrote to her…..he really loved her & I agree TL, he deserved so much better than this spoiled brat. And all the blood….soooo much blood!

I just saw a segment on courtTV about this case an it showed the elevator footage and some body cam footage. I will now follow this case through sentencing. Praying already for the jurors. And what restraint Christian showed. My gosh!! If only he'd seen how toxic it was before it was too late. Like posted above, the good moments almost seem worth putting up with it, until it's too late. These toxic relationships are so dangerous!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1998#
Back