FL - Christian Toby Obumseli, Fatally stabbed, Miami, 3 Apr 2022 *gf arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ex-OnlyFans model Courtney Clenney to appear in Miami-Dade court

MIAMI – The family of a 27-year-old fatal stabbing victim held a news conference on Tuesday afternoon in Coral Gables.

Courtney Clenney, a former OnlyFans model known as Courtney Tailor, admitted to fatally stabbing her live-in boyfriend Christian “Toby” Obumseli on April 3, 2022, at the apartment they shared in Miami’s Edgewater area, police said.

Obumseli’s family was at The Haggard Law Firm office to make an announcement while they are seeking $50,000 in damages from Clenney in civil court.

Meanwhile, Clenney, 27, had a status hearing in court on Tuesday morning in Miami-Dade County. Circuit Judge Laura Cruz presided at the Richard E. Gerstein Justice Building.

Last edited:
Ex-influencer sued by dead boyfriend's family

Ex-influencer sued by dead boyfriend’s family

(NewsNation) — Christian Obumseli’s family has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against former Instagram influencer and OnlyFans model Courtney Clenney.

During a news conference, the attorney for Obumseli’s family said they also want to hold the apartment’s management company and Allied Universal Security accountable, WPLG, a local television station in Miami, reported.

Obumseli’s family is seeking more than $50,000 in damages.

ICYMI: My interview with attorneys for OnlyFans model charged in boyfriend's murder- lawyers say evidence supports her self-defense claim @LawCrimeNetwork
@lawcrimenews

Lawyers for Only Fans model Courtney Clenney claim they’ve unearthed evidence that supports her statements that she acted in self-defense when she stabbed her boyfriend, Christian “Tobi” Obumseli, during an argument at their condo in April 2022.

Clenney, 26, faces a second-degree murder charge in Miami-Dade County, Florida, for Obumseli’s death. During the confrontation, Obumseli was stabbed in the chest with a knife in a downward motion causing a fatal injury when the blade struck an artery in his chest, according to court documents.

Prosecutors said Clenney gave inconsistent statements about the stabbing, including allegedly stating, “I really don’t know if this was justified at all.”

ONLYFANS MODEL MURDER CASE: OBUMSELI FAMILY ATTORNEY SPEAKS TO COURT TV​

Courtney Clenney was a social media influencer before she killed Christian Obumseli. Clenney, who claims self-defense, was arrested 128 days after Ubumseli was stabbed. Obumseli family attorney Kimberly Wall spoke to Court TV. (6/2/23)

updated 7:01 PM, July 5, 2023

A Florida judge on Tuesday denied Courtney Clenney’s request to limit the release of smartphone evidence that her attorney described as irrelevant and prejudicial to her murder prosecution for the stabbing death of boyfriend Christian Obumseli.

[...]

“The simple fact is the defendant has failed to meet its burden and it’s asking the court to let them control the narrative without knowing what the discovery is.”

In the absence of a blanket order, Prieto asked for the chance to go through the material with prosecutors so they could decide together on what to release. Judge Diana Vizcaino rejected both requests, saying she was bound to the Lewis test and the defense had failed to satisfy it.
BBM and UBM

Last edited:
Courtney Clenney - DOB 04/21/1996
Case F- 22 - 014137
MIAMIArrest Date:08/26/2022
1MURDER 2ND DEG/WEAPFELONY

Hearing Date:07/07/2023Hearing Time:09:30Hearing Type:R
Court Room:REGJB - JUSTICE BUILDING, ROOM No.: 2-5
Address:1351 N.W. 12 ST

1688688556693.png

State Case No.:13-2022-CF-014137-0001-XXName:CLENNEY, COURTNEY TAYLORDate of Birth:04/21/1996
Date Filed:08/04/2022Date Closed:

Hearing Date:10/05/2023Hearing Time:09:30Hearing Type:R
Court Room:REGJB - JUSTICE BUILDING, ROOM No.: 2-5
Address:1351 N.W. 12 ST

Seq No.ChargeCharge TypeDisposition
1MURDER 2ND DEG/WEAPFELONY

Seq. No.DateBook/PageDocket
11707/07/2023REPORT RE: STATUS SET FOR 10/05/2023 AT 09:30

Last updated 5:12 PM, July 7, 2023

Attorneys representing Clenney spoke to Court TV on Thursday ahead of the hearing and said they fully expect the case to proceed to trial, and said they will tell the judge at the hearing that they will likely be prepared for the trial to begin at the end of this year or the beginning of 2024.

ONLYFANS MODEL MURDER CASE: STATUS HEARING​

Attorneys for Courtney Clenney appeared in court and said they would be ready for trial at the end of this year or the beginning of 2024.

ONLYFANS MODEL MURDER CASE: STATUS HEARING​

Attorneys for Courtney Clenney appeared in court and said they would be ready for trial at the end of this year or the beginning of 2024.

I'm just getting into this... Gotta catch up!
Hi! Let me help. :)
She and her Dad were in a bar days after she killed her boyfriend, and the short clip at the link telling her to leave is right on.

The famous elevator video with this banshee woman beating up on her boyfriend is one of the highlights of this case.
1689139695689.png Courtney Clenney begged for restraining order before boyfriend's death

This is a must-watch video within the link. MOO, she seemed to be planning it at this point. Lots of couples have squabbles, but this was much more violent on her part all along, IMO. Said she wanted a restraining order, but then coincidently she killed him. He's dead, and the ME says it doesn't look like an accident.

Last edited:
Very important. You'll want to consider how she says the knife accident that killed Christian happened, and what the ME said was a more logical explanation that it didn't appear to be wounds from an accidental throwing. Plus, she wielded a knife on him before. Looking for Justice to be fair, and I hope I see it.
...I was watching some of the above trial link. Prosecution said she acted consistent with "her nature". Yes, IMO, her nature was to be a spoiled, screaming, abusive girl friend.
Then I turned on the tv, and HLN was discussing this case and showing clips. The Medical Examiner said the knife went in downward near the collarbone area, and pierced into his body hitting the Subclavian Artery. Unless she was a professional knife thrower, it's unbelievable what she claims. It doesn't support her claim of self-defense. Also, I heard there were :eek: a couple of other times she wielded a knife at Christian, once cutting his leg.
The Subclavian Artery
1689140511748.png1689140573116.png
The Subclavian Artery
View attachment 380598 View attachment 380599

Got to see her father answering questions. The HLN panel understands that he's the father and loves her, but they also question how he can say he doesn't know how she was making the money she was sending Dad to keep safe for her. Some incident with the mother and her, and a 911 call? There's a lot more to her past actions. I hope she doesn't get a bond....

Thanks, @Curious Me ! Yes, I thought that, too: by demanding a restraining order, she was setting up her boyfriend’s murder as self-defense, pre-meditated.

CC looks like a whole different person at the latest hearing. I wouldn’t have recognized her.

Those defense attorneys look familiar. Have they been on another major case?

Thanks, @Curious Me ! Yes, I thought that, too: by demanding a restraining order, she was setting up her boyfriend’s murder as self-defense, pre-meditated.

CC looks like a whole different person at the latest hearing. I wouldn’t have recognized her.

Those defense attorneys look familiar. Have they been on another major case?
Defense attorneys Sabrina Puglisi and Frank Prieto don't look familiar to me, but someone else please chime in.

However, they are seen on Courttv often regarding Courtney. moo

• Sabrina info

• Frank (didn't link his home site because its not secure)

I like how no one defending Toby wants to explain why he (at the time the ex-bf) was:
living for weeks (as a Homeless person) in the lobby/common areas of HER condominium building
waiting for her in the lobby (like a freak stalker),
then charging at her once she came down from the elevator.

None of this has defense. Anyone rational would be scared of him. We know this happened because a worker in the lobby witnessed this and told the news/police

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamadeadhead
Back