FL - Christian Toby Obumseli, Fatally stabbed, Miami, 3 Apr 2022 *gf arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Video is 41 minutes.

INSIDE THE CASES OF 3 FLORIDA WOMEN ACCUSED OF KILLING PARTNERS, EXES​

Shanna Gardner Fernandez, Courtney Clenney and Ashley Benefield are each accused in the killings of current or former romantic partners. (8/24/23)

CLENNEY, COURTNEY TAYLOR

State Case No.:13-2022-CF-014137-0001-XX
Hearing Date:10/05/2023Hearing Time:09:30Hearing Type:R
Court Room:REGJB - JUSTICE BUILDING, ROOM No.: 2-5
Address:1351 N.W. 12 ST

9 minute video ** warning ** graphic photos*

Next court date: Motion to Support, Nov. 16, 2023
Discovery continues, defense believes 100% CC threw knife at CO (Toby) in self-defense

COURTNEY CLENNEY'S DEFENSE TEAM TALKS TO COURT TV​

As Courtney Clenney moves closer to trial, her defense attorneys took time out this morning to update Court TV's Julie Grant on the case. Clenney, an OnlyFans model, is accused in her boyfriend's stabbing death. She claims self-defense. (10/6/23)

OnlyFans Model goes on trial soon. #CourtneyClenney is charged with murdering her boyfriend #Christian Obumseli after a long history of domestic abuse.Christian's family is suing the building management/security for not doing more to protect Christian from CC. It would seem they wanted security to bust in the door during their last of many domestic disputes when CC stabbed him to death. They have deep pockets, Courtney doesn't.

OnlyFans Model goes on trial soon. #CourtneyClenney is charged with murdering her boyfriend #Christian Obumseli after a long history of domestic abuse.Christian's family is suing the building management/security for not doing more to protect Christian from CC. It would seem they wanted security to bust in the door during their last of many domestic disputes when CC stabbed him to death. They have deep pockets, Courtney doesn't.

Definitely not loving the tone of this post (not directed at arielilane - directed at Jennifer the one who posted it on X).

It seems biased against Christian and his family, or at least it’s definitely giving an attitude towards them with the way it’s worded.

From what I have seen and read, Christian and Courtney had a long history of a rough relationship. It’s my opinion that Courtney lost her temper and did something she regretted. She had plenty of time to call police while Christian bled out, but instead she called her mom while he begged for help. I don’t know if Courtney intended to kill him, but she still hurt him and then wasted time when it came to helping him, which led to his death.

I don’t understand why any sort of shade would be thrown at Christian’s family right now, or what their “deep pockets” have to do with it.

JMO

Court Case No.: F-22-014137

State Case No.:13-2022-CF-014137-0001-XXName:CLENNEY, COURTNEY TAYLORDate of Birth:04/21/1996

View ImageDINDateBook/PageDocket
13511/13/2023NOTICE OF HEARING CANCELLATION
13411/10/2023DEFENSE WITNESS LIST
13311/10/2023RESPONSE TO/FROM: DEFENDANT CONCURRING IN PART AND OPPOSING IN PART
13211/10/2023MOTION FOR RULE TO SHOW CAUSE
13111/03/2023MOTION TO/FOR: TO STRIKEDEFENDANTS MOTION TO SUPPRESS ILLEGAL RECORDINGS
13011/03/2023MOTION FOR RULE TO SHOW CAUSE

IMO this trial is gonna be interesting as far as jury psychology in that now Courtney looks not at all like a seductive Fangirl. She looks very plain.... and without the posing, airbrushed skin, lavish makeup, groovy hair-do, whatever charm she might have had for a portion of the citizenry is completely gone, from the looks of it.

IMO this trial is gonna be interesting as far as jury psychology in that now Courtney looks not at all like a seductive Fangirl. She looks very plain....
Oh, I bet she'll even be wearing glasses for the trial like so many do. Remember Jodi? Wish I could see the jury member's faces when they watch that elevator video or hear that audio of a Courtney the banshee yelling at Christian, abusing and using racial slurs. She can sit there looking innocent, but there's "tells" in the evidence.

Let me add, I know her Defense will want to suppress those recordings, but they are so much a part of what was going on in the toxic relationship building up to the murder. It's the only way to give Christian a voice in the trial. It's the only way to tell the true story. Hope the recordings are allowed in.

MIAMI – Courtney Clenney, a former OnlyFans model charged in the murder of her boyfriend, was scheduled to appear in Miami-Dade County court Thursday, but her hearing has been reset for Dec. 15.

Thursday’s hearing was to address a motion to suppress “illegal recordings” being used in her trial.

Updated: November 16, 2023 at 11:51 AM

Former OnlyFans model Courtney Clenney and her legal team are striving to get a "demonstrative" video by their knife-throwing expert submitted into evidence at trial, but they are facing newly filed pushback from the prosecution which argued that it was not included in any of the pleadings, nor has it been provided to the State.

Dec. 15 2023, Published 5:30 p.m. ET

State Case No.:13-2022-CF-014137-0001-XXName:CLENNEY, COURTNEY TAYLOR

Hearing
Hearing Date:01/12/2024Hearing Time:09:30Hearing Type:R

State Case No.:13-2022-CF-014137-0001-XXName:CLENNEY, COURTNEY TAYLOR

DINDateBook/PageDocket
14901/08/2024DEPOSITION OF: HECTOR CABRERA
14812/22/2023STATE'S RESPONSE TO DEFENDANT'S STATE OF FLORIDAS REPLY
14712/22/2023RESPONSE TO/FROM: RESPONSE TO STATES MOTION TO COMPEL RECIPROCAL DISCOVERY DAT ED DECEMB
14612/22/2023NOTICE OF DISCOVERY PROVIDING DEFENDANTS AMENDED RECIPROCAL DISCOVERY OF DECEMEB R 22 2023
14412/15/2023REPORT RE: STATUS SET FOR 01/12/2024 AT 09:30

Hearing
Hearing Date:01/12/2024Hearing Time:09:30Hearing Type:R

New video released. This woman is a nightmare.
Just saw same video posted at TMZ's X page. Never had any doubt she the abuser, and defense attorney's statement (via Courttv link) is ridiculous. moo
Gotta love seeing a good DARVO in action. She's an expert, huh!
DARVO, sure it's helpful to see how it's done, but Clenney makes me sick. Geez, she uses that jealousy of hers often to beat on him. It's her tactic to start "the session". Are her leggings as filthy as I think they are in that video? MOO, she disgusting, and she's totally guilty of killing Christian.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back