Identified! FL - Christmas, WhtFem 259UFFL, 24-29, incomplete braces removal, Dec'03 Holly Garcia

rbbm
1702058316971.png
'Estimated Age: 24-29 years old (21-35 years old has also been suggested)
Race: White/Caucasian
Sex: Female
Height: 5'3"
Weight: Unknown
Hair Color: Brown/reddish, slightly wavy, length right below the collar
Eye Color: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: pierced ears; may have had braces and had then removed unprofessionally: one tooth has the remnant of a metallic brace bracket on the outer edge; crooked front teeth; multiple fillings; no third molars'

''FLUIDDB Case ID
Medical Examiner District
Case Number
2003-05764
Date of Death or Discovery
2003-12-29
Estimated Age of Decedent
21-35
Presumed Race
White
''Gender
Female
Estimated Height
5' - 6'

Location Found: 4700 block of Taylor Creek Road in Christmas
Hair: The hair is a redish/brown, long (beyond shoulder length) and slightly wavy.
Eyes: No details available
Facial Features: No details available
Tattoos: No details available
Scars, Surgeries and Other Dental and Medical Information: Dental charting available. May have had braces and had them removed unprofessionally. One tooth has the remnant of a metallic brace bracket on the outer edge. No third molars are present. Multiple fillings present.
Jewelry: Two white stone post earrings were present.
Clothing and Shoes: No clothing or shoes found.
Personal Effects: No personal effects found.
Other Details: >artist's
portrait. Photos of jewelry can be found on the Doe Network's website''

Her NamUs page is down at the moment.
It was still up this morning, I only know because I checked my tracked cases that have been recently modified. She didn't have any additional rule outs listed this morning, but I am hoping they finally identified her.
I just went back thru my emails because I know I submitted a possible match in Sept 2023. (I submitted Stephanie Howard - Her NamUs case is still up) LE never responded to my email.

It was still up this morning, I only know because I checked my tracked cases that have been recently modified. She didn't have any additional rule outs listed this morning, but I am hoping they finally identified her.
I just went back thru my emails because I know I submitted a possible match in Sept 2023. (I submitted Stephanie Howard - Her NamUs case is still up) LE never responded to my email.
Yes, it was removed a couple of hours ago. Hoping for an announcement soon.

Her marriage record suggests she was Native American, not white as previously thought, though I'm not sure how reliable the record is.
Not sure if I can screenshot and upload the image because of copyright...

Rest in peace, Holly.

A search of Orange County Clerk of Court returns a Holly Rose Leavines Garcia and a Holly Rose Garcia with drug charges and striking a police officer in 2001. There is also a guardian/ward case for her, but it is private. There are 10 pages for Miguel Angel Garcia-Rivera. Without knowing his birthdate, I couldn't identify which one he is.

Not surprising. I hope they find him.

…..At the time of her disappearance, Holly was married to Miguel Angel Garcia-Rivera. Investigators are currently searching for Miguel Angel Garcia-Rivera.
Yes! The husband sounds like an excellent place to start searching.

So glad Holly has her name back. May she rest in peace.

She lived at Hollowbrook Apartments in 2003 on Curry Ford Road. Immediately I see that this is within walking distance to the ABC Liquor store, which at that time, I believe, was still a disco and the only place you could go dancing on the east side of town.

This says Miguel Angel Garcia, Jr. was born to Holly Leavines and Miguel Garcia at the Arnold Palmer Hospital in Altamonte Springs, FL on 5/14/2000.

This says Miguel Angel Garcia, Jr. was born to Holly Leavines and Miguel Garcia at the Arnold Palmer Hospital in Altamonte Springs, FL on 5/14/2000.
:oops: Are they one in the same?

Not to be disrespectful but wondering if the ME will be able to determine if Holly ever had children? The dental info also sounds promising. It might help with a timeline as braces are usually worn for at least a year and need to be maintained.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm
Back