FL FL - Cieha Taylor, 28, dropped off bf, car found on tracks, Plant City, 6 Feb 2020 *Reward*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you. I’m not really sure how to find out if her GPS info was subpoenaed or if there’s a way to get any information like that from an active investigation. I’m going to poke around the Sunshine Laws and see what I can find, but I’ll definitely come back. I’m always popping in and reading but don’t always contribute. I also encouraged Cieha’s aunts to join. I can also post any thing you all say into the group where the case is being discussed by Cieha’s friends and family, and run as an intermediary if, for some reason, Cieha’s family isn’t as comfortable on this platform. So either way, thank you! I want to find this poor woman and get some justice.

I don't want to discourage you, but there is little chance you will get any information released to you or the family because it is an open, on going investigation.

So sometimes it takes me a while to catch up, but are you or the family saying that the text messages from this "friend" haven't been taken seriously or they weren't looked at? I am sure they at least spoke to this person, if they did, and he has an alibi for where he was that day, he is still on the radar as a POI. If he sent the messages and they took his phone, they will know where the phone was or at least a good idea of where he was. That is pretty incriminating stuff, to send threats to a person who goes missing just hours later.

From my perspective, the family believes that the messages have not been taken seriously. This person is (or was) a person of interest who was questioned—not sure if who is today tbh. I don’t think they’ve ruled anyone out. But I can’t say how far they pursued it or what all was done.

I can say that no one who is talking to me, who had a relationship with Cieha, believes this was looked at the way it should have been. There are also countless racist social posts and generally concerning behavior on social media. But those profiles are no longer public, as of about a week ago. Just before the petition came out...

Once someone becomes a POI and is arrested, then the info is online as per the open records law - Sunshine Law.” If the investigation is active and ongoing, I agree with Skully, no info will be released. When building their case, LE has to ensure it will stick. They only get one shot at it.

No doubt the online chatter is being watched. However, if for some reason the family and friends don’t believe it is sufficient, they should save what they see. Screen clips, links, photos, camera feeds, social media posts, etc. They can save it on a shared drive like Google and submit it to LE. Keeping a calendar, or journal, or photo album is also beneficial because it can usually be submitted as evidence.

Example: I have a niece who’s parents were involved in a horrible custody battle. I happened to dabble in photography. I had made a few albums of photos over maybe 5 years. She loved being my little model. During the trial, the albums were introduced as evidence that the one parent was clearly not abusing the child. Many of the photos included her and her parent, plus other family members, doing family activities. Beach, cookie decorating, pool, riding a scooter, etc. Obviously a happy child with the photos providing a timeline, no physical bruising, etc.

I just want to envision this correctly. I don't know where they were coming from but she drives to the BF friends home. Then an hour and a half later she is threatened that someone is coming for her? correct? Wonder where she was going when she left that house? It appears to me, that the ambush or kidnapping is close to the place she was last seen, so I have to wonder where she was and why they would text a warning and then kidnap, and leave the car and all her belongings so close to where she came from. This feels backwards to me. It would incriminate the texter. It would warn her. Did anyone see her after she left that house? Because you have at least an hour and a half, before action was taken against her.

I just want to envision this correctly. I don't know where they were coming from but she drives to the BF friends home. Then an hour and a half later she is threatened that someone is coming for her? correct? Wonder where she was going when she left that house? It appears to me, that the ambush or kidnapping is close to the place she was last seen, so I have to wonder where she was and why they would text a warning and then kidnap, and leave the car and all her belongings so close to where she came from. This feels backwards to me. It would incriminate the texter. It would warn her. Did anyone see her after she left that house? Because you have at least an hour and a half, before action was taken against her.

My understanding is she was fighting in text messages with a POI. They had been arguing — ongoing. It was devolving.

Things were said, I’m not sure exactly what they are. They included some slurs levied at Cieha, apparently, and her mention of white supremacy friends —a family member who says they saw the phone, after it was recovered by police from her vehicle, where it had been left inside by PCPD, indicated that a text from Cieha said something to that effect. And the petition info came from that personal account of what was seen on the phone and other social posts that corroborate the idea.

I do not think that is an exact quote, and while it would be helpful, I haven’t seen the texts, I’m as outside as you are, just talking about it in a different space. I’m hoping Cieha’s family will join because I believe this group can be super helpful!

Finding Cieha

JAN 14
Join us on Saturday February 06, 2021 for the 1 year anniversary date of Cieha’s disappearance we will be holding a remembrance gathering from 9am-12pm.

We will have a prayer and gathering.

We will also have a search party going on as well during this time in the area Ciehas car was found.

We will meet at First Baptist Chruch of Plant City located at 3309 James L Redman Pkwy Plant City FL 33567 and go from there to the site her car was found.

I think this is one case that fell through the cracks. All the fresh evidence that was there at the time of the crime was ignored. Ciehas car was found on the RR tracks, door open wide, cell phone on the ground and it was all completely ignored. Not only was the fresh evidence ignored but it was also tampered with when her car was moved from the tracks.
Cieha could have been inside the truck of her car alive at that moment. The car was moved and left sit. Her car was found in walking distance to her boyfriends friends house.

Last edited:
I think this is one case that fell through the cracks. All the fresh evidence that was there at the time of the crime was ignored. Ciehas car was found on the RR tracks, door open wide, cell phone on the ground and it was all completely ignored. Not only was the fresh evidence ignored but it was also tampered with when her car was moved from the tracks.
Cieha could have been inside the truck of her car alive at that moment. The car was moved and left sit. Her car was found in walking distance to her boyfriends friends house.

I think this case is going to have a different ending than we think. I agree the officer not reporting the car in that state, on RR tracks was a huge error. But the rest of it, feels like it was staged. Even a text to a phone that was now not in her possession (if this happened just after she leaves the BF) is another weird indicator. Why are you texting 1 1/2 hours past the alleged crime? Why do you give a heads up to your victim and tell them who you are sending? Why are you using your phone to send the text so the cops know who you are? Why did you leave her phone there to be found? It just feels off, but that is my opinion. I am hoping for her family's sake she is alive and well.

I think this case is going to have a different ending than we think. I agree the officer not reporting the car in that state, on RR tracks was a huge error. But the rest of it, feels like it was staged. Even a text to a phone that was now not in her possession (if this happened just after she leaves the BF) is another weird indicator. Why are you texting 1 1/2 hours past the alleged crime? Why do you give a heads up to your victim and tell them who you are sending? Why are you using your phone to send the text so the cops know who you are? Why did you leave her phone there to be found? It just feels off, but that is my opinion. I am hoping for her family's sake she is alive and well.
I think the person that seen her car on the tracks and called LE about it interrupted the crime. Someone else was driving her car to hide it down the tracks.
The car door was left wide open because someone ran from her car after seeing the person that called LE. Nothing was investigated at that time so the person driving Ciehas car had plenty of time to get away and even come back to the car if need be. MOO

Last edited:

I believe the scene was staged as well. But I do not believe she is alive and well. I don’t think she took off and staged the scene or that she was run off the road and removed from the car at that location. I don’t think she was in that location at all, personally. I believe the car was put there because wherever it had been before was too incriminating for the property owner, and by staging it they could leave clues that don’t add up or don’t point directly to them. Possibly with possession of her phone as well. I would be interested to know if the police ever tracked the calls reporting the car on the tracks back to individual tipsters, and if those people were ever questioned.

I don’t think she was in that location at all, personally.

She talked to a girlfriend while dropping off her boyfriend at the friends house that was walking distance to the RR Tracks where her car was found. Her girlfriend said that Cieha sounded funny like that something was wrong so she was at that location. The link to this phone call is somewhere toward the beginning of Ciehas file.

Last edited:
She talked to a girlfriend while dropping off her boyfriend at the friends house that was walking distance to the RR Tracks where her car was found. Her girlfriend said that Cieha sounded funny like that something was wrong so she was at that location. The link to this phone call is somewhere toward the beginning of Ciehas file.
I am aware she was at her boyfriend’s friends house. I don’t think she was ever there on those tracks at the location where her car was found.

I think the person that seen her car on the tracks and called LE about it interrupted the crime. Someone else was driving her car to hide it down the tracks.
The car door was left wide open because someone ran from her car after seeing the person that called LE. Nothing was investigated at that time so the person driving Ciehas car had plenty of time to get away and even come back to the car if need be. MOO

But what about the text an hour and a half after she leaves the BF off?

There’s also a possibility that the text message was written 1.5 hours before it was sent then was sent by accident.

Last edited:
There’s also a possibility that the text message was written 1.5 hours before it was sent then was sent by accident.
It is stated that a text was sent by a POI an hour and a half, after she leaves the BF. It is in the petition to make this a hate crime, because they said, they were sending white supremist.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required
Back