FL FL - Cieha Taylor, 28, dropped off bf, car found on tracks, Plant City, 6 Feb 2020 *Reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I totally understand not accusing someone of being responsible for a person missing without evidence or throwing shade or rumors around about a person if LE hasn’t officially named them as a POI...but...
I don’t understand why there has not been a single news article, report from LE, or post from the official fb page that includes the boyfriend’s name. We see it all the time where the person or people a missing person was last seen with mentioned in reports/articles. It’s given as information..and just that...not in an accusatory fashion, but to just provide basic facts. Or we read about an interview from the last person seen with the MP..which again, is just to provide additional info or details. But not in this case!
I just find it very (and I mean very) odd that LE, family, & media have been extremely careful not to state the boyfriend’s name.
Whether guilty or not, does anyone else find this extremely odd?

To add:
Im sure we’ve all formed opinions on who may have played a role in Cieha’s disappearance, and most if not all of us have figured out the bf’s name without the mention of it from links...but I still think it’s very odd that media, etc never mentions it.

I think it’s an FBI investigation. Local LE wouldn’t be commenting on an active FBI investigation.
Are you sure? I think the family wanted that, but Local LE said they didn't need them. And they don't. FDLE will investigate why the Deputy didn't call in the license on the car and that whole thing. But FBI has to be invited to a case, and it is only if it is something like a child is taken out of state, or the county doesn't have the resources to investigate the case.
As far as giving out the BF's name, I wouldn't either. He was cleared and there is no reason to have people stalking and harassing him.

Yes they intervi
Are you sure? I think the family wanted that, but Local LE said they didn't need them. And they don't. FDLE will investigate why the Deputy didn't call in the license on the car and that whole thing. But FBI has to be invited to a case, and it is only if it is something like a child is taken out of state, or the county doesn't have the resources to investigate the case.
No, I’m not sure.
I’m guessing that Ciehas court date had to do with a big drug ring bust that happened in that same area around the same time. If so then it would be an FBI investigation.
That’s also why LE would be tight lipped about the TV interview.
MOO

Last edited:
As far as giving out the BF's name, I wouldn't either. He was cleared and there is no reason to have people stalking and harassing him.

I agree with you that there is no reason for people to harass him.
I was just stating I find it quite strange that his name has not been shared a single time (not as a POI, but just in general; for example: Cieha Taylor was last seen by her boyfriend XYZ as she dropped him off at a friend’s house.)

I would think if I was Ciehas family I would want to know exactly how bf that seen her last was cleared. Also was everyone at that house that she dropped her bf off cleared? The bf’s friend and the bf’s parent. In what way where they cleared? Just questioned? Did anyone search the house and the property? Were all of the cars searched? I think Ciehas family deserves to know in what way everyone at that house was cleared. She received threatening text messages from a person that was at that house and that was the last location she was seen.

Last edited:
Posted today:

Finding Cieha

One year ago today is the last day Cieha was seen by her Mother and Brother before mysteriously vanishing on February 06, 2020.
Join us on Saturday February 06, 2021 for the 1 year anniversary date of Cieha’s disappearance we will be holding a remembrance gathering from 9am-12pm.
We will also have a search party going on as well during this time in the area Ciehas car was found.
We will meet at First Baptist Chruch of Plant City located at 3309 James L Redman Pkwy Plant City FL 33567 and go from there to the site her car was found.
Cieha Annette Taylor was last seen in Plant City FL on Thursday Feb 6, 2020 dropping her boyfriend off at a friends home around 4pm. Ciehas car was later found around 7pm abandoned on the train tracks less then a mile from this friends home. Cieha has not been seen since she left that house on Cowart Rd in Plant City FL.
Thank you all for your continued support and prayers. We really appreciate it!!!

What possible reason or message did going back and leaving her shoes mean in this case? I keep thinking about that. We have read a lot of cases here on WS and I think this is a first for me. So with all that we know, possible staging, texting after the fact, cops (cop) messing up, why on earth do you risk coming back to leave shoes for mom or LE to find? Anyway, I hope it's not another year before she comes back home to her family.

What possible reason or message did going back and leaving her shoes mean in this case? I keep thinking about that. We have read a lot of cases here on WS and I think this is a first for me. So with all that we know, possible staging, texting after the fact, cops (cop) messing up, why on earth do you risk coming back to leave shoes for mom or LE to find? Anyway, I hope it's not another year before she comes back home to her family.

I think that her shoes were left at the boyfriends friends house and someone that lives in that house put them there instead of throwing them away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back