FL FL - Cieha Taylor, 28, dropped off bf, car found on tracks, Plant City, 6 Feb 2020 *Reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
2 Fla. Women Vanished Separately a Year Ago, and a Police-Produced Podcast Aims to Find Them

Cieha's disappearance followed a phone call to a friend in which "she was definitely upset," Det. Joseph Florio.
After leaving the Plant City home where she was living with her boyfriend and another man, Cieha was headed to her friend's home in nearby Lakeland but never arrived.

A passerby later that day spotted a vehicle that appeared to be stalled on a rural railroad crossing and alerted authorities. A deputy and a police officer who responded found the vehicle with its motor running, but only moved it off the tracks and secured it at the roadside — which is where the mother of Cieha's boyfriend saw it parked three days later and recognized it as Cieha's black 2000 Toyota Solaris.

The mother alerted her son, who told her, "Oh, there's something wrong," said Florio. They then called the friend in Lakeland, and ultimately had the car delivered to Cieha's mom.

"As soon as I knew the phone and the keys were in the car," Canitha Taylor told the podcast, "I was worried."

Are there more details about her meth related arrest a few weeks before? Was it just her or other people also involved (bf, friends)? Did she rat someone out and they're after her? (IMO)

Finding Cieha

March 12
Photos of Cieha’s car are included in the fb post.

These photos are of Cieha’s car that was found abandoned on the train trucks on E Trapnell Rd by Plant City Police Department on Thursday February 06, 2020 around 7pm. The police officer moved it to the side of the road locked it and kept it moving. No plates were ran and or followed up on. The car was abandoned on the side of the road until Sunday February 09, 2020 when it was found and family was notified. If you remember seeing this vehicle in the area or abandoned please jog your memory.... Do you remember seeing anyone in or around the car? Maybe we missed something! We’re trying to comb back through everything in hopes of finding something that will lead us to finding Cieha.

.....which is where the mother of Cieha's boyfriend saw it parked three days later and recognized it as Cieha's Toyota. The mother alerted her son, who told her, "Oh, there's something wrong,"
The boyfriend's mother saw her car parked by railroad tracks 3 days later, who then told her son.

Hmmmm, but we know Cieha usually stays with her boyfriend in Plant City.

Why was he not concerned when she hadn't been seen or heard from in 3 days?!?

Cieha left to drive to her friend's house, and didn't arrive. But she didn't come back home.....and after 3 days the boyfriend didn't even notice or care?! Until his mother noticed her car abandoned and mentioned it to him!

Very odd. IMO.

Last edited:

March 24
Our hearts are broken! Still no signs of Cieha or what possibly could have happened to her! It’s so sickening not knowing

Please continue to pray we find her. Please continue to share her name and face all over social media with the hopes someone will come forward and let us know what happened to her.

AGE LAST SEEN: 28
HAIR: Red/Auburn EYES: Brown
HEIGHT: 5’6” WEIGHT: 170 lbs

CIRCUMSTANCES:
Cieha Taylor was last seen at around 4pm on Thursday, February 06, 2020 when she left a residence on Cowart Rd in Plant City after dropping her boyfriend off. Her car was found around 7pm, abandoned at East Trapnell Rd just West of Jap Tucker Rd in Plant City. The car was unlocked and running on the railroad tracks. The Taylor family is offering a $7,000 reward for any information that leads to them to finding Cieha.

FACEBOOK PAGE: Finding Cieha
INSTAGRAM: @Findingcieha.
EMAIL THE FAMILY: Findingcieha@yahoo.com

If you have any information regarding Cieha Taylor, please contact the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Officee at (813)-247-8000 or the family directly.

So I was just watching that "map supplement" video posted above.... While I still suspect the boyfriend or somebody else in her circle at that time - I couldn't help but notice there number of big rig trucks present in the area where her car was found. There were a couple parked in front of the strawberry processing place (including one multi-trailer rig). Another passed by going the opposite direction of the person filming.

This leads to the possibility that perhaps she got out of her vehicle because there was a truck blocking the road. I've seen 18-wheelers trying to back into loading areas from a 2-lane road that ended up blocking traffic in both directions for an inordinate amount of time. I don't think a ruse is out of the question employing this tactic. If she crossed paths with a long-haul assailant - It would explain a lot. Including the shoes returning 10 days later (when the abductor's circuit had him back in town).

Just spitballing, of course.

So I was just watching that "map supplement" video posted above.... While I still suspect the boyfriend or somebody else in her circle at that time - I couldn't help but notice there number of big rig trucks present in the area where her car was found. There were a couple parked in front of the strawberry processing place (including one multi-trailer rig). Another passed by going the opposite direction of the person filming.

This leads to the possibility that perhaps she got out of her vehicle because there was a truck blocking the road. I've seen 18-wheelers trying to back into loading areas from a 2-lane road that ended up blocking traffic in both directions for an inordinate amount of time. I don't think a ruse is out of the question employing this tactic. If she crossed paths with a long-haul assailant - It would explain a lot. Including the shoes returning 10 days later (when the abductor's circuit had him back in town).

Just spitballing, of course.
Wow, for me this really clicked! Great thoughts that never occurred to me. She might have opened her car door and stepped out to say something, unsuspecting. Hmmm, I need to re read and think on this.

Finding Cieha

Today is bitter sweet as we still don’t know where our girl is. Cieha has been missing since February 06, 2020 as you all know. As a family we’ve all tried to remain hopeful and be a source of strength for each other. Some days are better then others but at the end of the day we have each other and for that we are thankful.

Today while out shopping in Iowa (visiting my son and daughter-in-law) I came across a pair of shoes that were the exact same shoes Cieha was last seen wearing. I immediately felt chills over my body. At that moment I felt her presence. She is always with me. At some point through out the day Cieha makes us all aware she is still with us no matter what the circumstances may be. Sometimes that remembrance comes with tears, sometimes it’s laughter but most of all we’re thankful for the time we had and the great memories we shared until we meet again.

So, I wrote a post clarifying some things and it was deleted for no source. I went to the source and asked if I can copy paste her quoted timeline directly from where it was shared. I would have to redact some names probably. But I was told by Cieha’s friend, who wrote it, absolutely to share it.

the problem is, the family’s group is private. The reason they are being cagey is because they’ve shared information in public groups and the information is confusing, not everyone loves it getting out, and it causes setbacks to the open investigation in some spaces.

So they’ve pulled back from public to talk directly with folks they think can help in spaces they can mod. I don’t know how to share Cieha’s friend’s timeline with a source since it’s all private, and she isn’t here to share it herself.

I do think that the attached image is new info to you all. It’s something that’s been out for awhile, as this screen was pulled from the public twitter account for finding Cieha. It provides an important name in the investigation that I don’t think you have. Jason D Roberts (aka JD Roberts). Cieha’s ex. You can find him on social media using names like “Jason the Baptist”, “Jason Aryan” and “Rabbi Roberts” to spread anti semitic sentiment.

Attachments

• F11AD076-7A8C-46BE-8E6E-84773A73E185.jpeg
    F11AD076-7A8C-46BE-8E6E-84773A73E185.jpeg
    431.1 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
I watched the Kendall Rae video tonight, and Cieha's friend, Allison, does share some of the timeline I talked about in the video, she talks about speaking with Dade City PD and an incident report. Ive done a ton of research on this case, and frankly, this Kendall Rae video is the best and most accurate coverage I've seen. I recommend you all watch if you are interested in this case.

If they're ok to share it, I think you can post it in the public FB page and link that as a source.

Do you think this is related to recent drug bust? Did she become an informant or something?

So, I wrote a post clarifying some things and it was deleted for no source. I went to the source and asked if I can copy paste her quoted timeline directly from where it was shared. I would have to redact some names probably. But I was told by Cieha’s friend, who wrote it, absolutely to share it.

the problem is, the family’s group is private. The reason they are being cagey is because they’ve shared information in public groups and the information is confusing, not everyone loves it getting out, and it causes setbacks to the open investigation in some spaces.

So they’ve pulled back from public to talk directly with folks they think can help in spaces they can mod. I don’t know how to share Cieha’s friend’s timeline with a source since it’s all private, and she isn’t here to share it herself.

I do think that the attached image is new info to you all. It’s something that’s been out for awhile, as this screen was pulled from the public twitter account for finding Cieha. It provides an important name in the investigation that I don’t think you have. Jason D Roberts (aka JD Roberts). Cieha’s ex. You can find him on social media using names like “Jason the Baptist”, “Jason Aryan” and “Rabbi Roberts” to spread anti semitic sentiment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back