FL FL - Cieha Taylor, 28, dropped off bf, car found on tracks, Plant City, 6 Feb 2020 *Reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Her mother says that while authorities have no leads in the case, she believes foul play was involved in her daughter's disappearance.

Cieha Taylor has been missing since Feb. 2020 | wtsp.com

To Note from article:
July 29, 2021

“The sheriff’s office has done extensive searching and brought in cadaver dogs. They talked to her boyfriend and friends. There are no new leads. there’s no information,” said Taylor.

No one is suspected in the case. Her mother says it’s the not knowing that breaks her heart.

“I hate when I say it because I’m her mother I know her better than anyone. There was foul play. We spoke all the time,” said her mother Canitha Taylor.

To Note:
The country joined the search to help find Gabby Petito when she went missing, but there are families in the Tampa Bay area that say their daughters are missing too.

I want to show you where Cieha’s car was found on February 6, 2020, at around 7 p.m.,” Hope Taylor told ABC Action News as she walked down Trapnell Road in Plant City.

“Police received a 911 phone call that there was a car in the middle of the road. Her car was found on these railroad tracks at a 180, her headlights were facing north,” Taylor explained. “Police found her car running, with the driver door open.

When the Hillsborough County sheriff's officer got here, they moved my niece's car from the middle of the road right there they drove it and parked it right here,” Taylor said frustrated.

In a Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office podcast on August 3, 2020, the detective on Cieha’s case explained, “The fact that a vehicle is obstructing railroad tracks, it's an active CSX line, the decision was made by the officer and the deputy to move the vehicle off the tracks and they secured it on the side of the road.”

Three days later someone told the family they saw her car sitting there and that’s when they filed a missing persons report.

Forty-eight hours is the time limit on trying to find someone with the most crucial hours. We lost those, and then some,” Cieha’s mother Canitha Taylor said.

**However, we now know the RR tracks were not active/it wasn’t an active line

The only thing you could do now is offer a reward and try to get her case shown as much as possible on local TV channels. Rent a billboard in the area.
It’s obvious that SOMETHING HAPPENED AT THE MOMENT she was leaving her boyfriends friends house. SOMEONE BESIDES Cieha drove her car to the tracks and RAN when they seen another car approaching.
It’s too late for evidence.
The only hope is for someone to want a REWARD.
Someone drove her car up the tracks to hide it but had to leave the car sitting on the tracks when another car was approaching. The track was not open to trains at the time.

MOO

Last edited:
What were the dates of the searches and cadaver dogs?
Did they search the boyfriends friends residence and cars?

Regarding the cadaver dogs: I personally cannot recall anything shared by LE or the media (other than that one article) that mentioned using cadaver dogs. I did a search for ‘cadaver dogs’ for this thread and it only showed that one particular post.

Did they search the boyfriends friends residence and cars?

Regarding searches:
I’m looking through msm, recents posts on Cieha’s thread, and the Finding Cieha fb page to see what I can find.

So far on a August 26 post someone asked about searches; admin responded (in comments):
Admin: “Detective Florio stated several times that K****’s property and the adjacent property has been thoroughly searched several times.”

Regarding searches:
I’m looking through msm, recents posts on Cieha’s thread, and the Finding Cieha fb page to see what I can find.

So far on a August 26 post someone asked about searches; admin responded (in comments):
Admin: “Detective Florio stated several times that K****’s property and the adjacent property has been thoroughly searched several times.”

So Florio got a search warrant? There was enough cause to get a search warrant?

So Florio got a search warrant? There was enough cause to get a search warrant?

Your guess is as good as mine. I continued looking for other sources that shared info on whether searches were done in & at the house, but didn’t come across any other ones. (But I feel I previously read more on the subject; I just haven’t found it yet.)

What was the date of the search?
I seem to remember a possible search later on at a grove close to the location of where her car was moved beside the railroad track.

Last edited:
What was the date of the search?
I seem to remember a possible search later on at a grove close to the location of where her car was moved beside the railroad track.

Unfortunately it didn’t mention the specific date(s) of the searches. Admin shared the info in an August 26 2021 post.

Eight years of Dateline's Missing in America: 169 still missing

ceiha.png

Cieha Taylor was last seen on February 6, 2020, when she dropped her boyfriend off at home in Plant City, Florida, just a few blocks from the call center where she worked. A few hours later, around 7 p.m., Cieha’s black 2000 Toyota Solaris was found abandoned about a mile away on railroad tracks at East Trapnell Road. The engine was still running. Her belongings, including her cell phone and debit card, were in the car. Cieha’s family told Dateline that about three weeks after Cieha went missing, her shoes were discovered on a drainage pipe along the road near the railroad tracks where her car had been found. A flier announcing her disappearance hung on a post next to the shoes. Crystal Clark, the Chief Communications Clerk for the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office would not confirm further details to Dateline, but said “Cieha’s disappearance is still an active an open case” and that they are continuing to investigate. Cieha’s family hopes someone with information will call authorities. They have also set up a Facebook page “Finding Cieha,” with the hope of finding answers in her case. The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office has an episode on Cieha’s case in their podcast Unfinished Business. Cieha was last seen wearing a gray, white, blue and red striped dress, possibly with a pink sweater over it. She is described as being approximately 5’6,” and 170 lbs. She has auburn/red shoulder-length hair. Anyone with information on Cieha’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at 813-247-8200.

Posted today on her Finding Cieha Facebook page.

On behalf of the Taylor family we want to sincerely thank you all for your continued love and support you’ve shown our family over the last 2 years. We certainly would have not made it this far without the out pour of support we’ve received from family, friends and complete strangers. It’s so hard to believe that our girl has been missing for 2 years 2 years ago today Cieha Annette Taylor was last seen alive. She has not been seen or heard from after leaving her boyfriends home.

Cieha we love you and miss you so much! So many things have happened over the last 2 years that we wish you were here to celebrate with us Please know we will never give up or give in until we find you! Until then please continue to visit use in our dreams until we meet again ❣️

Cieha Annette Taylor
AGE LAST SEEN: 28
HAIR: Red/Auburn EYES: Brown
HEIGHT: 5’6” WEIGHT: 170 lbs

CIRCUMSTANCES:
Cieha Taylor was last seen at around 4pm on Thursday, February 06, 2020 when she left a residence on Cowart Rd in Plant City after dropping her boyfriend off. Her car was found around 7pm, abandoned at East Trapnell Rd just West of Jap Tucker Rd in Plant City. The car was unlocked and running on the railroad tracks. The Taylor family is offering a $10,000. reward for any information that leads to them to finding Cieha.

FACEBOOK PAGE: Finding Cieha
INSTAGRAM: @Findingcieha.
EMAIL THE FAMILY:
Findingcieha@yahoo.com

⚠️ If you have any information regarding Cieha Taylor, please contact the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Officee at (813)-247-8000 or the family directly at the above social media accounts.

#FindingCieha #ciehataylor
#findcieha #HelpUsFindHer #CiehaAnnette #justiceforcieha

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member