FL FL - Clermont, WhtMale UP6030, 24-32, transgender, breast implants, Sep'88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I went through the video again and was looking at the skull photo since I began wondering about her teeth.. I took a still of the video.. its not great maybe someone else can take a better one.. anyway.. I noticed her top teeth on the side profile looks bucked or protrudes.. I also noticed that she is missing her right front tooth but no mention of that on namus…

I had posted this a while ago I took a screenshot where they had julie does actual skull and showed her teeth. It's not the best photo but it's from the video.
When I looked at Canary Conns teeth the first thing I thought of was David Bowie, her teeth looked like his. Which then reminded me that I took that snapshot. Anyway I wanted to post itto compare don't know if it helps.

I also noticed the teeth may have looked similar, but I am not good with matching teeth and thought I just might be seeing things.

Updates 7/3/19:

"Transgender Julie Doe (FL) - Will undergo enrichment prior to resequencing."

She's listed alongside Corona Girl and Rebel Ray for the UIDs whose data is insufficient for GEDmatch analysis. I'm so glad the DDP isn't giving up on these apparently hard cases! Go, team, GO!

I read an article last night about a trans woman named Allison Washington that transitioned in the 80's and was around Julie's age. She made me think of Julie. Her mother was open to her choosing her sexual identity (in the 60's!) but when she stayed with her dad at age 14 he wouldn't allow it. He would beat her for so calling 'prancing around'. She was forced back to living as a male. He kicked her out of the house at 17. She found solace in theater for the meantime. She didn't even know what trans was actually! She just thought 'she was mad'. It wasn't until she saw a pamphlet in a doctors office about gender dysmorphia that it started to make sense. She got full reassignment starting in 1988 and details how hard it was to find someone (a doctor/trans support groups). Had to make many, many calls. She was even a part of a support group for trans women. She said up until then she had never seen a trans person before. And the first time she ever heard the word transgender was in 2016. She had always heard the term transsexuals before then. She even gets into the troubles of dating cisgender men. She said she passes as a born woman so she hasn't had any problems, but never tells her relationships about being born male because of how people react. I found that interesting. I have mentioned the trans panic defense they still use in court before. She also talked about after transitioning you had to disappear basically. The past was top secret almost. You never talked about it. You started over completely as the transitioned gender.

The article I read was her interview with Cracked.com. Below is a list of all her articles.

Allison Washington

I read an article last night about a trans woman named Allison Washington that transitioned in the 80's and was around Julie's age. She made me think of Julie. Her mother was open to her choosing her sexual identity (in the 60's!) but when she stayed with her dad at age 14 he wouldn't allow it. He would beat her for so calling 'prancing around'. She was forced back to living as a male. He kicked her out of the house at 17. She found solace in theater for the meantime. She didn't even know what trans was actually! She just thought 'she was mad'. It wasn't until she saw a pamphlet in a doctors office about gender dysmorphia that it started to make sense. She got full reassignment starting in 1988 and details how hard it was to find someone (a doctor/trans support groups). Had to make many, many calls. She was even a part of a support group for trans women. She said up until then she had never seen a trans person before. And the first time she ever heard the word transgender was in 2016. She had always heard the term transsexuals before then. She even gets into the troubles of dating cisgender men. She said she passes as a born woman so she hasn't had any problems, but never tells her relationships about being born male because of how people react. I found that interesting. I have mentioned the trans panic defense they still use in court before. She also talked about after transitioning you had to disappear basically. The past was top secret almost. You never talked about it. You started over completely as the transitioned gender.

The article I read was her interview with Cracked.com. Below is a list of all her articles.

Allison Washington
Typo fix:
Gender dysphoria not gender dysmorphia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member