Found Deceased FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect they will lose whatever collateral they put up also. It makes me think it was something small like a car because it was split between $5k and $1k. Whoever has enabled him all this time, and I have my suspicions about who but will not elaborate, needs to lose everything but their name.

The fact that anyone could support his chronic abhorrent behavior and provide bail is sickening. Are they out of denial about him yet? Are they so blind they didn't see this coming? How can you get this far in life and still think your behavior is ok?
As I stated before, I'm shocked no one has seriously maimed, or murdered, TJW. Not yet anyway. And I think he's too much of a woos to attempt suicide. It is JMO that he'll sit in prison tormenting everyone, in whatever possible way, for the rest of his life. That's just the attitude I see. Again, JMO

Okay, I'm sure I know who you're referring to when you say whoever has enabled him needs to lose everything but their name. And I've met that person, and she is sweet as can be. TJ is an adult. He's responsible for his own actions. Point blank. I was molested as a child and my mother did nothing about it. I was beat by my mom's ex husband. I was raised in a horrible environment where I practically raised myself from age 7. I don't go murdering people. I don't go hurting people. At some point, people need to take responsibility for their own actions. And if they do wrong, pay the consequences.

I suspect they will lose whatever collateral they put up also. It makes me think it was something small like a car because it was split between $5k and $1k. Whoever has enabled him all this time, and I have my suspicions about who but will not elaborate, needs to lose everything but their name.

The fact that anyone could support his chronic abhorrent behavior and provide bail is sickening. Are they out of denial about him yet? Are they so blind they didn't see this coming? How can you get this far in life and still think your behavior is ok? As I stated before, I'm shocked no one has seriously maimed, or murdered, TJW. Not yet anyway. And I think he's too much of a woos to attempt suicide. It is JMO that he'll sit in prison tormenting everyone, in whatever possible way, for the rest of his life. That's just the attitude I see. Again, JMO

A copy of (who put up) the bail bond is on the Court website. It also States what the collateral is. I'm on my phone so can't easily capture and post it now.

A copy of (who put up) the bail bond is on the Court website. It also States what the collateral is. I'm on my phone so can't easily capture and post it now.
Thanks, @dixiegirl1035. I only saw the name of the bond agent on probably the case summary or arrest warrant.

I don't think TJ was arrested at the scene of the crowbar assault. I think he fled and had to be identified by LE after the victims described the truck and what he looked like. MOO

Okay, I'm sure I know who you're referring to when you say whoever has enabled him needs to lose everything but their name. And I've met that person, and she is sweet as can be. TJ is an adult. He's responsible for his own actions. Point blank. I was molested as a child and my mother did nothing about it. I was beat by my mom's ex husband. I was raised in a horrible environment where I practically raised myself from age 7. I don't go murdering people. I don't go hurting people. At some point, people need to take responsibility for their own actions. And if they do wrong, pay the consequences.

I appreciate your sentiment K but I respectfully disagree. While TJ is an adult and is responsible for his actions; people around him enabled his behavior and allowed it to continue. They certainly are not responsible for what he did; they just made it easier for him to continue with his chosen profession.

I appreciate your sentiment K but I respectfully disagree. While TJ is an adult and is responsible for his actions; people around him enabled his behavior and allowed it to continue. They certainly are not responsible for what he did; they just made it easier for him to continue with his chosen profession.

In situations like this (evil one surrounded by enablers --i.e., a relative, sibling, friend, etc.), I find the best thing you can do is use it as a teaching example with your own family and/or children to break the generational behavior.

Obviously there will always be a grandmother, family friend, etc. that refuses to turn the felon away to face the consequences of their actions, and this will never go away. I'm sorry but I don't think TJ was ever capable of rehabilitation and the best that can happen to him is to be put away to protect the public. MOO

Yeah, I have a Debit Card, and my Social Security monthly payment is directly deposited to my card. The Government no longer likes to mail paper checks. This is quicker, cheeper, easier.

So they don't deposit it into a bank account? I have a pension from my former employer. It's deposited into my bank account. So not being an American, it seems weird to me that you'd have to have more than one debit card to access your money; one dedicated to your pension payment and another for whatever money is in your regular bank account, maybe from a part time job.

So they don't deposit it into a bank account? I have a pension from my former employer. It's deposited into my bank account. So not being an American, it seems weird to me that you'd have to have more than one debit card to access your money; one dedicated to your pension payment and another for whatever money is in your regular bank account, maybe from a part time job.
You can have a debit card from your bank account that everything can go on. You just give the government the debit card number to put the funds on.

I agree with what you say but sometimes those people who look the other way (like your mom) when bad things happen are enablers and are partially responsible for someone else's behavior.

I'm sorry you had to go through those horrible things that happened to you as a child. And that the very person you should be able to rely on turned a blind eye to the abuse you endured.

I have a friend who's son is a raging drug addict. He has stolen her car and sold it, stolen her jewelry and pawned it, moved into her condo with his drug-addled girlfriend who has the audacity to root through her closet and wear her clothes. He's barged into a cousin's house opening every cabinet in the kitchen looking for booze and she ALWAYS makes excuses for his behavior. She's spent thousands and thousands of dollars on rehab which he stays in for three days then leaves. No refunds. And she'll do it again the next time he overdoses. That's an enabler.

I recall similar discussions in other cases, most recently the accused killer Leticia Stauch, who surely exhibited serious mental health issues before she allegedly murdered her stepson but no one in her immediate family spoke up. There are many scenarios like this. IMO

So sorry you had to live through this, Katerz.

Attachments

• Booking Sheet - Case 2020CF002134A000XX TJW.pdf
    399.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Case Summary TJW 8-5-20 for 2020CF002134000XX.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
From the booking sheet, this represents two felony charges for possession of a weapon in violation of his parole/bond conditions, and possession of ammo.

The case summary is for the crowbar assault. This is the arrest case that he was released on bail and violated the release and bail bond conditions (i.e., weapon and ammo in the booking sheet above).

I hope I answered your question. :)

Last edited:
But I thought they rolled those 2 case together (murder & crowbar assault) - at least that is the way I had it down.
from my notes:

7/30/20 Update: Hearing was cancelled. Case will be consolidated with murder charge case. Arraignment hearing on 8/26/20.

edited to add: At least that is "what" I read in the documents earlier that PayrollNerd posted. Has to be around 7/30/20 hearing for the crowbar case. I'll go back & see what I can find....

Okay - never mind - my bad. It was the firearms possession charge that got consolidated with the murder. NOT the crowbar assault case. That so far as I can tell is separate "still".
Murder/Firearms - Arraignment 8/26/20
Crowbar assault - Pretrial hearing on 9/17/20

At least that's what I have now! :)

Okay - never mind - my bad. It was the firearms possession charge that got consolidated with the murder. NOT the crowbar assault case. That so far as I can tell is separate "still".
Murder/Firearms - Arraignment 8/26/20
Crowbar assault - Pretrial hearing on 9/17/20

At least that's what I have now! :)

This sounds more likely to be the case since the weapons charges were made at the same time as the murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024