Found Deceased FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly I don’t feel that she knows anything about the murders other than what was in the media. Her and Robert didn’t get back together until Saturday. She’s freaking out in jail so I think if she knew anything she would have told already.

My misunderstanding, I thought you were referring to MW earlier. Or I was at least.

honestly I don’t feel that she knows anything about the murders other than what was in the media. Her and Robert didn’t get back together until Saturday. She’s freaking out in jail so I think if she knew anything she would have told already.

My misunderstanding, I thought you were referring to MW earlier. Or I was at least.

Nothing new today on the Polk County court site for the 3 perps. I hope they enjoy sitting in there and rotting away.... JMO
I'm confused between the two dockets with filing dates 7/21 and 7/22 for TJ. The ROA for case filed 7/21 reports motion to withdraw as counsel and order withdrawing and appointing counsel filed today, 7/30. o_O
Arraignment remains at 8/26.

Last edited:
Guessing no one is tweeting or live stream of hearing on TJ? Didn't it start like 45 minutes ago?

TIA! :)
As this for the March assault incident, I doubt it will get much media attention. They know CJ is not going anywhere. He should have never been released on bond after this. :(:mad:

ETA: I see this was a pretrial conference (virtual) so it would not have been anything live streamed.

Last edited:
Can anyone verify whether this is the same Keven and Sarah Springfield accused of child neglect? Obituary for Leigha Ann Springfield at Marion Nelson Funeral Home Inc.

If so, this is awfully suspicious that 3 of their young children have died.
Yes. The names and details match. The arrest affidavit issued the day Keven was killed was for neglect of a twin. It stated the infant's mother had a previous set of twins and at least one of the twin infants was medically fragile and failed to thrive. There are no details, of course. If it states other children died, it's blacked out. But it is clear that because of her history, the mother understood what failure to thrive is and the necessity of medical treatment for the premature twin who was being neglected. Especially concerning that if the neglect is substantiated for the baby now, in each set of twins one was nutrionally deprived.

Clearly the infant in need now and his twin were not with either biological parent when Keven was killed. Their mother was in jail. Keven texted officers that he would not meet with them and asked to be left out of "her stuff". For the sake of the children, I hope their needs are being addressed and they are in loving, attentive homes.

I've been heartsick since the neglect case became public. Now reading that 3 children died is gutwrenching. I am trying to tell myself that perhaps the surviving children of Keven and S are with loving maternal grandparents. It appears they wrote the obituary for the infant in 2017 (it names only S's children and not half-siblings on their father's side; the only comment in the guestbook is from them). Hoping they got care of the babies when Sarah went to jail and were appalled, pursued medical treatment, and initiated the neglect charges. I hope these little ones have someone fighting for their welfare.

Last edited:
It appears they wrote the obituary for the infant in 2017 (it names only S's children and not half-siblings on their father's side; the only comment in the guestbook is from them).
^^sbbm

OK, thanks for this. I was afraid 3 more children born since 2017 so it makes sense the 5 surviving siblings were actually SS's children.

I wonder if he will go to trial or plead this? He’s seemingly got nothing to lose.
Actually, it looks like today was a pretrial conference. You're right, only thing to lose is the court's time.... MOO

Court Date Court Time Location Motion Section Judge
07/30/2020
1:00 PM
FELONY PRETRIAL CONFERENCE VIRTUAL
PRET - PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE
F1
WILLIAM D SITES

Attachments

• Case Summary TJW 7-30-20 for 2020CF005613000XX.pdf
    579 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.