Found Deceased FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I see that I can access this link - so will check this myself - and not bother you about his federal case! :) And THANKS for the latest updates on everyone!
If you figure out where to see his case, I'd be curious to know. Maybe I'm not looking in the right area or something.

If you figure out where to see his case, I'd be curious to know. Maybe I'm not looking in the right area or something.

Well I know the Judge is Lammens - so will look under him. I do not have a case # - I do not think you had that on your first posts about this Federal case. Maybe when he appears again on the schedule - there will be a case #.

Well - it is not Judge Lammens...

The Honorable Philip R. Lammens
Hearings Calendar

July 22 to July 26, 2024

Monday​

DateTimeCase No.DE #PartyHearing Type
07/22/2024
No Scheduled Court Activity

I’m guessing the one for the murders. We had to post pone birthday plans because his trial is starting then, and his mom was supposed to babysit for our birthday plans.

From what @PayrollNerd posted - I have these dates for his murder charge:

Murder trial was set to begin on 7/22/24 for jury selection & continued due to Federal trial starting first.
Status conference on 8/16/24 for all other charges - including murder.

and firearms charge - motions hearing on 8/2/24

Maybe it changed since the Federal trial was cancelled...

@PayrollNerd - ?? what does the court site say?

From what @PayrollNerd posted - I have these dates for his murder charge:

Murder trial was set to begin on 7/22/24 for jury selection & continued due to Federal trial starting first.
Status conference on 8/16/24 for all other charges - including murder.

and firearms charge - motions hearing on 8/2/24

Maybe it changed since the Federal trial was cancelled...

@PayrollNerd - ?? what does the court site say?
I actually looked up all his cases on the Polk County site last night. Not one change on any calendar. They’re all just as you mentioned. I also looked to see if there was any new MSM articles but nope. Nothing.

I’m guessing the one for the murders. We had to post pone birthday plans because his trial is starting then, and his mom was supposed to babysit for our birthday plans.
Any idea what court or what judge it’s going to happen under?

I actually looked up all his cases on the Polk County site last night. Not one change on any calendar. They’re all just as you mentioned. I also looked to see if there was any new MSM articles but nope. Nothing.

Thanks for checking that out! I shall leave him on the dates I have.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PinkParis2052
Back