GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU law professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if the two dentists opened up shop or if the patients cancelled! Also wonder if CA and KM are still together.

I think LR was the trigger man also. It won't matter though, whomever rolls over first implicates the other to cut a deal. TPD is just waiting for the roll happen in order to place CA front and center. I imagine that will come shortly after the defense for these two goons see all the evidence.

In an unrelated news item today, which concerns an unsolved " hit " on a successful businessman in Toronto, there seems to be an unholy hitman, trinity formula, so to speak..
rbbm.
http://www.citynews.ca/2016/06/06/c...solved-crimes-some-still-haunt-investigators/

When they arrived, the body of Frank Roberts — the millionaire inventor of the Obus Forme backrest — lay on the ground next to his Mercedes Benz SL 500 with one bullet hole to the head and two to the chest.

“I know who did it,” says Zarb, who investigated the killing first as a fresh murder and then as an unsolved crime when he transferred to the Toronto police cold case squad years later.

He won’t get into the details of the case, but Zarb says he had two “huge tips,” both leading him down a trail to organized crime. He believes there was a wheelman, a triggerman and someone who ordered the hit.

Wonder if LE was able to get a judge to authorize wiretaps and then actually listen in on anything before the PC affidavit went public. May have gotten search warrants for bank records, txts, etc of suspected conspirators.

I'd like to know more about the origin of CA & KM's relationship. Speculating, but I don't think they're still together & I can't help but wonder if he preyed on her for the sole purpose of finding a trigger man.
I agree. If you'll Google KDM's full name, a you tube video is available of her reciting her resume. I don't know how old this video is but I was imagining a totally different woman. Check it out.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I agree. If you'll Google KDM's full name, a you tube video is available of her reciting her resume. I don't know how old this video is but I was imagining a totally different woman. Check it out.

Yeah, I think that is not her in that video.

Yeah, I think that is not her in that video.
Ok. She has a Linked In account but I can"t view her entire profile as I am not a member. At the bottom it shows "others searched" and it's some familiar faces.

I hope the future custody of his two sons are granted to Markel's family. It's sad that they don't know how much their dad loved them, even died for that love.
Someone else posted this on another website and I wish for this too.

I had a fleeting thought that the locked up baby daddy boyfriend may never have known, if it weren't for the search warrant, that BIL was "intimate" with her. Perhaps he just thought he was doing a job for somebody and didn't know what was behind the scenes with her and him as to the intimacy... ( okay English Majors, is it he and she? :giggle: )

:escape: :escape: :escape: indeed!

Idk. She had to have told him (Garcia) who the hired hand with the cash and who the victim was.

Garcia definitely would have asked in order to make sure that the money was legit. Plus he would have wanted to know if the plotter had more money that he could extort later. Plus Garcia would also would have wanted to meet face to face with CA to make sure that KM wasn't getting 20k but only telling him that the job paid 10k.

Imo. Garcia nor Luis seem like the type of guys to let a woman be the middleman for a hit without them trying to get their paws on the actual payee themselves. Jmo.

Garcia probably said. Thanks doll. But I will handle all negotiations from here. Just have him call me from your phone in order to fool the cops. Jmo.

I too hope when all is said and done that Dan's family will be able to raise his sons. What Dan's family has been through is utterly devastating. They have shown such class in the face of adversity and loss. Thankfully the truth is beginning to be revealed. Behind the scenes the investigation was being put together by dedicated law enforcement personnel. Stand by for what I believe will be more shocking information to be revealed soon. I too am sorry to have lost Ann Rule.She was a masterful author & in my humble opinion, set the gold standard for the true crime genre. Many posters here teach me about how to begin to sleuth cases. Thank you for the guidance for this new poster. I've been a long time lurker, in fact back to the Scott Peterson case.

This may be a dumb question but how does LE tap a cell phone?

I too hope when all is said and done that Dan's family will be able to raise his sons. What Dan's family has been through is utterly devastating. They have shown such class in the face of adversity and loss. Thankfully the truth is beginning to be revealed. Behind the scenes the investigation was being put together by dedicated law enforcement personnel. Stand by for what I believe will be more shocking information to be revealed soon. I too am sorry to have lost Ann Rule.She was a masterful author & in my humble opinion, set the gold standard for the true crime genre. Many posters here teach me about how to begin to sleuth cases. Thank you for the guidance for this new poster. I've been a long time lurker, in fact back to the Scott Peterson case.

Yes, Dan's family has handled this whole thing with class. I remember his father when asked if he knew who murdered his son he simply replied that "he had a theory, but couldn't prove it." He didn't name names, but he did send a message to the Adelson family that he is was on to them. IMHO

New lengthy article, but nothing really new- includes video.
Fwiw, thinking maybe Katie Holmes for WA role.
imo.

Adelson_Twitter.jpg Katie-Holmes.jpg https://www.google.ca/search?q=Kati...UICCgC&biw=1366&bih=659#imgrc=Ok7tzVIa6jpuoM:
Wendi Adelson Katie Holmes
Divorce, gang ties, murder: Professor's death case fit for a movie plot
Wendi Adelson is a South Florida native, leaving only to pursue her undergraduate degree and teach at FSU. Adelson, now a law clerk for a federal appeals judge in Miami, didn’t respond to requests for comment.

As a teen, Adelson won an armful of awards (including a Silver Knight) for “Starting Blocks,” a charity she began to give toys and educational material to underprivileged children.

"I was thinking about the advantages I had, " Adelson told the Herald in 1995. "All kids don't get the same start and I wished everyone got the same educational opportunities as I had."

She left South Florida for Brandeis University but returned to attend University of Miami law.

As a second-year law student, she was a clinical intern at the Center for Ethics and Public Service at University of Miami Law School. She wrote editorials in the Herald about injustice in the treatment of immigrants and asylum seekers.

One year later she married Markel and became a law professor specializing in humanitarian immigration. She got a favorable score on ratemyprofessors.com (plus a chili pepper for “hotness”).

Both lawyers kept blogs. Markel’s ‘PrawfsBlawg’ was popular enough to spawn an international following soon after his first post in 2005. His last post, the night before his murder, mused on the death penalty. The blog continues on, filled with legal posts from a network of influential lawyers and legal scholars.

Adelson’s ‘Human Trafficking Law Blog’ is less renowned but bolsters her influence in the human trafficking activism world. The most recent post was in September.

At FSU, she was director of the Human Rights and Immigration Law Project, which also dealt with the influx of sex trafficked teens brought to Miami for the 2010 Super Bowl.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article82210137.html

Thanks for that article dotr. I found a few things that clarify some questions some of us had. Both killers were in the gang. Charlie Adelson is still in a relationship with KM and she is one of his his top contacts on his phone. KM's name is tattooed on Garcia's right arm. Also in the video it talks about how other possible suspects have been "discovered talking about leaving the country" after Garcia was arrested and they have the means to do so. Also there is a picture of Donna on the video.

The two killers are believed to be the North Miami head of the Latin Kings gang and a Miami Beach felon, whose children’s mother is now in a “serious relationship” with the ex-wife’s brother.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article82210137.html#storylink=cpy

Someone had mentioned earlier about KM possibly being an immigrant and maybe she had at one time come in contact with WA through WA'S work in Miami.
Looking not only at her video but also a fb page under a slightly different name (don't think I'm allowed to put it here), the older pictures show her as terribly young. So....maybe she was part of the 2010 Super Bowl influx of immigrant sex slaves?? JMO and speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member