GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU law professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rbbm.
Looking for, but still not finding this intriguing statement from the d. lawyer, does anyone know where it is?
It has been frequently stated that CA did not like DM, but SG?

Here's the quote from the Democrat article:
"Cappleman called Magbanua a suspect and possibly a witness in the case. According to court records, she was in a romantic relationship with Charles Adelson and is the mother of two of Garcia’s children.
Lewis said Garcia had an acrimonious relationship with Charles Adelson so to suggest he would kill for the South Florida periodontist was 'ludicrous'"

Link to the original article can be found here:
http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2016/06/24/documents-shed-light-markel-case/86338168/

Rbbm.
Looking for, but still not finding this intriguing statement from the d. lawyer,does anyone know where it is?

"Cappleman called Magbanua a suspect and possibly a witness in the case. According to court records, she was in a romantic relationship with Charles Adelson and is the mother of two of Garcia’s children.
Lewis said Garcia had an acrimonious relationship with Charles Adelson so to suggest he would kill for the South Florida periodontist was 'ludicrous'"

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2016/06/24/documents-shed-light-markel-case/86338168/

BBM. I'm sure the right amount of money could make Garcia warm up to CA real quick.

Rbbm.
Looking for, but still not finding this intriguing statement from the d. lawyer, does anyone know where it is?

Welcome to Ws miamiheat and thanks for ( so quickly) locating that quote!! :cheers:

Wonder if anyone is getting, or has been blackmailed in this case?
So odd.
If the rental company already let it be known to SG and LR, that they went out of the designated travel area in the first alleged " assassination" trip, why did they rent again, knowing the trip could be monitored?
imo, speculation.

I don't believe for a second that they had an "acrimonious" relationship. But it makes a good cover story.

Frankly even if they did have an acrimonious relationship at some point, it still doesn't mean that the tone of the relationship couldn't have changed. I have had acrimonious relationships with people who turned into very good friends indeed when we were united against a common enemy or towards a common goal.

FYI to all, I've made a new records request from Leon County for all the stuff from the end of last week. One of the documents cites the "CD Attachments." I'm not holding my breath - but if they're available I'll run downtown and pay for copies of the CD(s). My hope is the "unclickable" links in Attachment A were too big for email, and you have to get a copy on CD. Will let y'all know.. I think we may learn some new spicy details tomorrow at the hearing, if it happens.

FYI to all, I've made a new records request from Leon County for all the stuff from the end of last week. One of the documents cites the "CD Attachments." I'm not holding my breath - but if they're available I'll run downtown and pay for copies of the CD(s). My hope is the "unclickable" links in Attachment A were too big for email, and you have to get a copy on CD. Will let y'all know.. I think we may learn some new spicy details tomorrow at the hearing, if it happens.

Is it happening tomorrow?

Is it happening tomorrow?

I'm not very familiar with how postponed bond hearings work - perhaps someone else can chime in. I'm going off of news articles last week stating that the hearing could resume "as early as Tuesday." I imagine there's some debate happening behind the scenes regarding how far the defense attorney wants to go at this time (interview investigating officers).

86 Violet- IMHO, I think you are more right than you may realize. I think this part was the big time Number 1 motive for CA, not just being a brother trying to be protective of his sibling, which my gosh is not protective at all. I think the Number 2 motive of DA (the MIL) is listed in the PC. I think the Number 3 Motive hasn't actually been discussed that much or may not be realized.

... in my humble opinion, there is one thing that was also all happening in this same time period and may have just been the final thing that stopped any hestitation to go through with having Dan murdered for Motive #1 and Motive #2 and it has to do with a third party and was known to some friends. I know it has already been confirmed on this site, WS that CA was and still is (unfortunately) friend of Dan's on FB. That means CA would have been able to see a picture that was taken (the picture did not include the third party) and posted on Dan's FB. I.

Still curious about this!

I just got the docs! Includes ALL attachments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They got a speeding ticket doing 90. Explains the great time they made. Looks like Rivera was alone on the "first" trip,or Garcia's phone was off. The plot thickens. I was right about the GPS tracking device in the first rental vehicle. The biggest let down is the SA is clearly holding on to the good stuff --- all the texts, voicemails, emails, etc. But they are referenced now.

3mb PDF is too large... any options?

You can easily set up a free account at www.scribd.com. You then upload the .pdf to Scribd, which gives you a link to the document, which you can post here. Other options are Google Drive and Dropbox.

3mb PDF is too large... any options?

Is there any way to split them up and then upload separately? I believe that is what has been done with the docs in the Theresa Sievers case. If you need, I can get ahold of the admin who has done this successfully and she can help.

thank you ​so very much for getting us access to these!!

I just got the docs! Includes ALL attachments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They got a speeding ticket doing 90. Explains the great time they made. Looks like Rivera was alone on the "first" trip,or Garcia's phone was off. The plot thickens. I was right about the GPS tracking device in the first rental vehicle. The biggest let down is the SA is clearly holding on to the good stuff --- all the texts, voicemails, emails, etc. But they are referenced now.

Fantastic, thanks!!
They can be downloaded and compressed on this free site "winzip"

http://www.winzip.com/win/en/downautohome.html?dwn=home

I edited my comment above, if you missed it I hosted them on an anonymous gdrive

Thanks so much for getting these!
These are the dumbest criminals in history!!! That includes anyone idiotic enough to hire them and think they could get away with it!!!

LE has a witness, a speeding ticket, sunpass records, GPS from both cars, cellphone records from both of them, surveillance videos- and this is only SOME of the evidence.

Wow, after reading again, the speeding ticket is so huge since it ties them to the phones and car for certain. Add the cooperative witness, and it's clear what the SA is doing. They're trying to get any of the 3 (SG, LR, KM) to flip, IMO, and I'm willing to bet that's gonna happen. I understand completely why they're holding on to the juicy (read: the A family) evidence now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member