GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU law professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From 1:05 on LR implicates Wendi. On Thursday, during a drive-by of the scene, they pass a woman with two kids who looks at them. LR asks SG who that lady is and why she's looking at them, and SG says it's Wendi. LR is freaked and wants to know why she's there. Later, when SG is on the phone with KM, he asks her about Wendi and she says to make sure she wasn't paying for nothing, that they were there to do the job.

Well- WA is the reason he went to go kill DM with SG, arranged through KM. What you see is the dynamic between all the players. After all, the motive was to rid princess of the inconvenience of having her own way. Not strange at all and makes sense to me looking at the big picture. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

let me clarify - i think that LR is telling the truth. he's got no reason to lie about princess. in fact his incentive is to only tell the truth or risk losing his sweetheart deal. and he was probably warned that if he lies, LE's evidence (much of which he probably doesn't know about) will prove he is lying. so when i say it makes no sense, i mean that it makes no sense that he would lie just to implicate princess for the heck of it. he's already flipping on KM and SG which probably is enough to get him his sweet deal. no reason to implicate princess unless it's the truth. why risk lying - especially when you don't know everything that LE has? for what? i think he's telling the truth.

When I first read the article, I thought, what is talking about? Why would Wendi be walking down Dan's street with the kids? I hope Rivera is not making stuff up and ruining the case. But after watching the video...I believe him. I think Garcia was instructed via text to drive by her so he could prove they were there.

When I first read the article, I thought, what is talking about? Why would Wendi be walking down Dan's street with the kids? I hope Rivera is not making stuff up and ruining the case. But after watching the video...I believe him. I think Garcia was instructed via text to drive by her so he could prove they were there.

rbbm
Certainly looks that way. imo.
http://www.wtxl.com/news/suspect-in...cle_4405b58c-8f25-11e6-80a3-636e4a3baa45.html

In a newly released video, Rivera detailed the car ride between he and Sigfredo Garcia, the other man accused in Marke's murder.He mentioned to investigators how during their first trip to Tallahassee, they drove by Wendi Adelson, Markel's ex-wife, while she was with her children.
Rivera told investigators that he noticed Garcia and Adelson making eye contact and said he began to wonder who she was. That's when he said he began suspecting that Garcia was displaying to Adelson that they had arrived.

let me clarify - i think that LR is telling the truth. he's got no reason to lie about princess. in fact his incentive is to only tell the truth or risk losing his sweetheart deal. and he was probably warned that if he lies, LE's evidence (much of which he probably doesn't know about) will prove he is lying. so when i say it makes no sense, i mean that it makes no sense that he would lie just to implicate princess for the heck of it. he's already flipping on KM and SG which probably is enough to get him his sweet deal. no reason to implicate princess unless it's the truth. why risk lying - especially when you don't know everything that LE has? for what? i think he's telling the truth.

Thanks for clarifying. Now I understand your point. Don't forget that WA is central to why DM was killed. I believe he is telling the truth too. May he continue to Rest In Peace.

Thanks for clarifying. Now I understand your point. Don't forget that WA is central to why DM was killed. I believe he is telling the truth too. May he continue to Rest In Peace.

yeah but i just thought it was just too absurd that a guilty person, who is also a trained lawyer, would volunteer to police the "cheaper than hiring a hitman" story on literally day one, hour one of the investigation. it's just so incriminating to her family (and herself by extension) that you'd think it would only be said by a completely innocent person. but maybe it was some kind of game theory/reverse psychology she was using? IF she's guilty, it fooled me, anyway. and she's one hell of an actress.

So Luis identified KM as " Shrimp"? Well she's going to be "Fried Shrimp" pretty soon!!!

Added..........please disregard this comment. Was just informed that "Shrimp" is not KM but another girlfriend of SG?

yeah but i just thought it was just too absurd that a guilty person, who is also a trained lawyer, would volunteer to police the "cheaper than hiring a hitman" story on literally day one, hour one of the investigation. it's just so incriminating to her family (and herself by extension) that you'd think it would only be said by a completely innocent person. but maybe it was some kind of game theory/reverse psychology she was using? IF she's guilty, it fooled me, anyway. and she's one hell of an actress.

Academy Award winning performance. I've been fooled before in other cases, not so much by WA. Listening to her podcast from her class was all I needed. She is so self-absorbed and DM saw right through her. IMO

So Luis identified KM as " Shrimp"? Well she's going to be "Fried Shrimp" pretty soon!!!
I hope she's ready to roll and I think she will to save her own skin. KM and WA are, IMO, 2 of a kind. They'll do anything, including manipulate others, to get their own way. I'd rather KM get a deal cut rather than WA or any of the A's. And I certainly don't want SG offered any deals. He was the gunman. He doesn't deserve to get off easy. IMO

Academy Award winning performance. I've been fooled before in other cases, not so much by WA. Listening to her podcast from her class was all I needed. She is so self-absorbed and DM saw right through her. IMO

I think that once his infatuation with WA began to fade, DM did see right through WA. Perhaps his love turned to contemp.

DM signed his own death warrant, unknowingly, when he let WA know that he saw through her.

She may be a trained lawyer but I doubt that has helped in her role as untrained murderer.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Oooops, sorry about that.......I guess I should go back and listen caredully to LR's interview and get my facts straight!!!

Shrimp was Garcia's other girlfriend at the time of murder. Garcia was with her (Shrimp) when Katherine was calling Rivera the morning after the murder. Rivera talked to Shrimp to get Garcia up and in touch with Katherine.

Also a weird moment on the tape when Garcia was shocked to see Shrimp without makeup when identifying her by the cop's photo.

She may be a trained lawyer but I doubt that has helped in her role as untrained murderer.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
It's hard for me to believe that WA or any of the A's are professionals because they don't seem very bright. On the game show, WA didn't even answer many questions correctly. She won by conspiring with the other women to eliminate the men from competition, including the man who had answered most of the question he'd been given correctly and really should have won the game. Seems like foreshadowing, doesn't it?

Oooops, sorry about that.......I guess I should go back and listen caredully to LR's interview and get my facts straight!!!
Maybe this will help you find that section of the interview....... I posted this earlier today:
Will “Shrimp” get nailed?

The investigator had LR initial and date a paper photo after LR identified a photo image of “Shrimp”.
http://www.tallahassee.com/videos/news/2016/10/10/91847760/
Part 2 of 2
6:16
Q - Do you recognize this person?
LR - That looks like . . . Tatee, I mean Shrimp. . . That’s like his [SG] girlfriend.

When I play any of the videos linked, I am unable to get good audio. It just sounds like static - is anyone else having this issue....?

I disagree with you about her being a good actress. The "Oh my God!" exclamation sounded soooo fake to me. And, as far as why she babbled about the TV repairman/hitman, I think she just panicked.

When I play any of the videos linked, I am unable to get good audio. It just sounds like static - is anyone else having this issue....?

I had that problem on my phone. Had to get on the laptop, plug in headphones and turn the volume way up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warsovika