GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU law professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Making my way through the video. Lots to unpack. Of note, SG was so wasted that he accidentally shot a hole in the Prius piercing the fuel line; LR seems to think WA knew they would be there, and they ditched the gun on a bridge in Tally.

Yes Wendi was there with her 2 kids there on the first trip to murder Dan. Tell me she's not involved. She was there to see if the hit men were really up there to kill Dan, to see "if everything was alright". According to Rivera's confession.

IMO if LR essentially got 19 years to flip on SG and KM, i can see a similar offer put out to KM to flip on SG and the masterminds. KM is not a hardened, experienced criminal and has small kids which means she'll probably flip relatively quickly and easily - especially when threatened with life in prison or death. SG is toast because he has no bargaining power - LE doesn't need his testimony to get the masterminds so he'll probably end up with a life sentence or worse. the masterminds are toast too - it's only a matter of time. the dominoes are falling.

Making my way through the video. Lots to unpack. Of note, SG was so wasted that he accidentally shot a hole in the Prius piercing the fuel line; LR seems to think WA knew they would be there, and they ditched the gun on a bridge in Tally.

Made it a little further, LR testifies that KM knew that DM was shot before they called her. Not looking great for WA.

Made it a little further, LR testifies that KM knew that DM was shot before they called her. Not looking great for WA.
Exactly. When she took the out of the way roads "on her way to
ABC Liquor that just happened to be by Dan's house" (not) she knew then. I am wondering if she made a phone call then. I'm also thinking LE left out a few of those phone calls involving WA to give her notice. It's coming!

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Will “Shrimp” get nailed?

The investigator had LR initial and date a paper photo after LR identified a photo image of “Shrimp”.
http://www.tallahassee.com/videos/news/2016/10/10/91847760/
Part 2 of 2
6:16
Q - Do you recognize this person?
LR - That looks like . . . Tatee, I mean Shrimp. . . That’s like his [SG] girlfriend.

Yes Wendi was there with her 2 kids there on the first trip to murder Dan. Tell me she's not involved. She was there to see if the hit men were really up there to kill Dan, to see "if everything was alright". According to Rivera's confession.

My mistake. Wendi was there on the day before Dan's murder, that's even worse for her.

From the article above,
He asked why they were killing Markel. He said he was hesitant to come along. He told police he didn't want to kill anybody.

“Because the lady wants her two kids back,” Rivera said. “She wants full custody of the kids. That was the plan...We’re going to kill this guy for the kids. Are you serious?”

While Charlie would almost certainly try to keep Wendy out of things, I suspect KM would quite enjoy throwing her under the bus. Just a hunch...

While Charlie would almost certainly try to keep Wendy out of things, I suspect KM would quite enjoy throwing her under the bus. Just a hunch...

Speculating that when KM is not keeping an eye on the "top line" she keeps it on the bottom one.
He or she who pays the piper, gets to play the tune, imo.

i originally thought that princess had no advance knowledge based on her "TV repairman/hiring a hitman" police interview (a trained lawyer could not be that absurdly dumb was my thought) but now i'm starting to wonder based on seeing LR's interview. LE would've probably been very happy if LR simply implicated KM (because nailing her eventually leads to her flip on the masterminds) and he really has nothing to gain implicating princess other than simply telling the truth to fulfill his end of the bargain for fear of not losing his deal. but LR stating that princess was there, why she was there, why and what she wanted done, and that she had spoken to SG is pretty damning IMO. and how would LR know exactly who/where princess was at the time of the crime? for all LR knew she was in another part of the state/country/world which would not corroborate his story. and "the lady wanted custody" is also damning. why would LR risk his deal to lie about princess when his flip on KM and SG was plenty of a bargaining chip? makes no sense.

i originally thought that princess had no advance knowledge based on her "TV repairman/hiring a hitman" police interview (a trained lawyer could not be that absurdly dumb was my thought) but now i'm starting to wonder based on seeing LR's interview. LE would've probably been very happy if LR simply implicated KM (because nailing her eventually leads to her flip on the masterminds) and he really has nothing to gain implicating princess other than simply telling the truth to fulfill his end of the bargain for fear of not losing his deal. but LR stating that princess was there, why she was there, why and what she wanted done, and that she had spoken to SG is pretty damning IMO. and how would LR know exactly who/where princess was at the time of the crime? for all LR knew she was in another part of the state/country/world which would not corroborate his story. and "the lady wanted custody" is also damning. why would LR risk his deal to lie about princess when his flip on KM and SG was plenty of a bargaining chip? makes no sense.

Excellent point!

Deconstructing a murder, laid out in print is bone chilling. Garcia amped up on ethanol and cocaine is interesting to me. Maybe even killers need a bump to do unspeakable acts.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

probably an attempt to help "psych himself up" albeit with a sloppy but effectively fatal outcome.

I keep coming here hoping to see an arrest of at least one A...I guess LE is making sure all ducks are in a row because as wealthy and powerful as they are, they will have the best defense team there is. Hope they are all "sweating it out". Was it worth it Wendi?

I keep coming here hoping to see an arrest of at least one A...I guess LE is making sure all ducks are in a row because as wealthy and powerful as they are, they will have the best defense team there is. Hope they are all "sweating it out". Was it worth it Wendi?

I don't think it will be too long now. Smart people can do really stupid things. I'm waiting too. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well- WA is the reason he went to go kill DM with SG, arranged through KM. What you see is the dynamic between all the players. After all, the motive was to rid princess of the inconvenience of having her own way. Not strange at all and makes sense to me looking at the big picture. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member