GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU law professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lets not forget control freak. cant use her feminine wiles on Dan anymore, the court didn't fall for her baby mama crap.

But she just couldn't stay away, she had to go do a drive by, she had an alibi, TV repair man, later lunch with the girls. For someone so smart so stupid. IMOO, she is an excitement junkie and an obsessive person.

Divorced Dan, but couldn't really let him go, stalking via online his girlfriend, why? Oh yeah all that stuff about her boys would have a new mother or woman to Dan in her life that she was only checking that out will probably be her excuse. Not in my opinion.

She negated her love for her children when she was involved in killing their father (my opinion), changing their name to erase their father, why do that Wendi, you had what you wanted, you got rid of Dan, did you think you could erase his memory too? She sunk her own boat by getting too involved.

If she went by to make sure it was done makes no sense to insert yourself in the crime scene. You would know soon enough. What were you going to do if it hadn't happened?

I don’t think we’ve seen any information about Wendi’s callsor electronic communications other than those the morning of the shooting:

8:09 a.m. DA calls WA
9:02 a.m. DM calls WA
9:12 a.m. CA calls WA
9:19 a.m. WA calls CA
I’m sure law enforcement must have the complete records forthe day. Cellular carriers record the tower ID for both voice and data traffic,though my understanding is that a tower dump won’t reveal data traffic. Thathas to be searched by phone number.
In other words, law enforcement would know if Wendi’s phoneaccessed the network near DM’s residence for background data sessions even ifshe didn’t make a call or text that was recorded.
WA’s data could be used to verify or contradict LR’s storyabout seeing her the day before the shooting, or whether her roundabout trip tothe liquor store and lunch on the day of the shooting is credible.
The police could also use tower dumps to identify additionaldevices. For example, they could get a list of all devices using towers near DM’sresidence the day before and day of the shooting and cross reference that toKM, CA, WA, or anyone else’s call logs to see if burner phones were being used.
Cell data location has come a long way since the late 90sand the Serial case. The carriers aren’t recording GPS information but do havetower information, and they are generally getting closer together. Oftentimessector information is recorded. (Each cell site is typically divided into three120 degree sectors.)

Don't forget, we know for certain there's more than just cellular location records for the A's. If you go back and scrutinize some of the initial document dumps, LE references email exchanges. We also know that investigation of the A family started, for the most part, immediately after the murder (Thanks to WA). That means there was plenty of time to subpoena cellular providers in order to obtain the written contents of any potentially relevant SMS text messages that were sent (and possibly Facebook messenger or other smartphone app makers). IMHO, I believe we will see some of these items very soon.

this thing is not allowing me to reply with quote but in reply to Ween's post about what WA's reaction upon hearing Dan had been shot but was not dead yet. THAT must have been a REAL shock and whatever her reaction to that was must have been genuine as she tried to cover up her panic and shock. I wish they had only told her he had been shot and taken it from there. I would have loved to have watched the interview after that.

I'm sorry if this has been addressed earlier, but I wonder if WA was a little panicked when she learned through the investigator that DM was not dead yet. It would have been interesting to see her reaction if the investigator simply said DM had been shot, but was still alive. I'm sure she knew if DM miraculously survived the execution he would have immediately pointed to her as being behind it.

What I thought was interesting was that even though he is not dead yet she is already in past tense with almost every statement. My parents hated him, not My parents hate him, same with the statement about the boyfriends feelings.
Danny treated me badly, not Danny treats me badly, so on . . .

this thing is not allowing me to reply with quote but in reply to Ween's post about what WA's reaction upon hearing Dan had been shot but was not dead yet. THAT must have been a REAL shock and whatever her reaction to that was must have been genuine as she tried to cover up her panic and shock. I wish they had only told her he had been shot and taken it from there. I would have loved to have watched the interview after that.

If only they could of told her something more vague such as "he is still alive" and we are unsure of the outcome."

I am happy to see the Markels are right on it. Of course the children will need to be placed somewhere else when their "support system" is arrested and jailed. And what better place than with their paternal grandparents.

Thinking about this and WA's past actions of taking the boys away and changing their names I hope police are keeping tabs on the boys too.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Did anyone else find it strange in Wendi's interview that she said things like "who COULD do this?" Or things like "why WOULD this happen?" I think I would have said "who DID this?" The event had already happened. Why was she speaking in could or would? It seemed like an attempt to distance herself from what happened. I think a completely innocent person, someone that had NO idea this was happening responds differently. I also thought it was strange that her response to would she ever ask someone to do this to Dan she responded "Never. Never in a million years." I immediately wondered why she didn't say "I DIDN'T ask anyone to do this."
wouldn't you also immediately think it is a robbery? that it was random violence? You never think hit man on someone so normative and so law abiding. But her first reaction is that it had to do with her, had to have been about Dan targeted, not a mistaken identity, but to get rid of him.

wouldn't you also immediately think it is a robbery? that it was random violence? You never think hit man on someone so normative and so law abiding. But her first reaction is that it had to do with her, had to have been about Dan targeted, not a mistaken identity, but to get rid of him.

Exactly my thought. If someone told me that ANYONE I knew had been shot, especially my husband, my first thought would be a robbery or interrupted burglary, or maybe a car-jacking. Or maybe a random act of violence. I would never imagine a hit.

Considering that WA seemed to hint that people close to her, just might consider murder due to a desire to protect her from the big bad ex, why on earth would she be " afraid for the children"?
Why would an accomplished, highly educated woman with the chutzpah required to leave a husband, empty the family safe and home, rebound with a new b.f. and job, need sooo many people to " look after" and protect her?
Could that be why, as she herself publicly stated, DM " did not see her as an equal"?
This lady is very capable of taking care of " big girl " business.
imo, all speculation. rbbm.

http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_...-dan-markels-murder-she-says-her-brother.html

http://abcnews.go.com/US/fsu-law-pr...aims-brother-talked-killing/story?id=42065242

https://gma.yahoo.com/police-tracke...d-hit-men-172906320--abc-news-topstories.html
dotr...thanks for your links and commentary. I enjoy your observations. Personally, I think WA is the real Mastermind. I think she manipulated muter and bruder with tales of discontent and emotional abuse. Pins into a voodoo doll.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

That's how I see the dynamics as well.

dotr...thanks for your links and commentary. I enjoy your observations. Personally, I think WA is the real Mastermind. I think she manipulated muter and bruder with tales of discontent and emotional abuse. Pins into a voodoo doll.

i'll tell you what's not "fanciful fiction" - KM is sitting all alone in a cold dark miserable stinky jail cell right now thinking about the rest of her life in prison and maybe death row and the needle. and she's thinking about her kids who will probably grow up without her. and she's thinking about the masterminds who (in her mind) got her into this mess and abandoned her who are out there running around free, still living their privileged lives, driving their expensive luxury cars, sleeping in their luxury condos, and eating at expensive restaurants - all while she sits and rots in jail and takes the heat. how long do you think it is before she talks?

Listen to the bell - it tolls for thee.
she cashed in her kids and freedom for a Lexus in need of repairs, and the potential for an upgrade to an Escalade. bottom lining it. Basic.

Hmmm.....that email HAS to be creating panic or hysteria among the A family, especially WA. I bet they are all sweating blood. I wonder if it wasn't planted and specifically released on behalf of LE to see what they will do. Mind game?

I just hope they don't immediately post bond.

I am happy to see the Markels are right on it. Of course the children will need to be placed somewhere else when their "support system" is arrested and jailed. And what better place than with their paternal grandparents.

Thinking about this and WA's past actions of taking the boys away and changing their names I hope police are keeping tabs on the boys too.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Wow. Great find tallykitty. This is really something and very promising. Wonder why it was amongst court docs or discovery? Strange.

Might of been with court documents so it could get released. There are 4 folks who are shaking in their sandals right now whether they want to admit it or not. Someone is going to snap, I don't mean they are going to willingly turn themselves in, but someone is going to screw up in something they say or do, due to the pressure. Maybe even try to flee.

Can you imagine seeing that in the news if you were WA or DA?

I am sure RM did not give WA the heads up on her contingency plans for the children's care in the event that WA or other family members would be "unavailable".

This could be a tightening of the noose. So what if they say they have no plans for imminent arrests. How about future ones then. Yeah they didn't haul in KM and the buck stops there. KM will roll soon and the big round up will begin.

Maybe WA will be like Martha Stewart in prison and be a role model and teacher for social justice or any of her other soft or hard skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper