GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU law professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing Garcia couldn't afford the South Florida attorney any longer, especially with travel costs. Mutaqee is a younger guy, probably willing to take it on for less fees just for the exposure.

Today marks 1 month since KM was arrested. I'm getting antsy here.

Akbar is not death penalty certified. There are specific requirements for attorneys defending death-penalty cases in Florida. The client can waive them, apparently, so I'm guessing that's what Garcia did in this case.

Akbar is not death penalty certified. There are specific requirements for attorneys defending death-penalty cases in Florida. The client can waive them, apparently, so I'm guessing that's what Garcia did in this case.

Never knew there was a thing.

What are they waiting for - the Meggs successor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are they waiting for - the Meggs successor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a very good point. He's going to leave it to the next person to put their rear end on the line.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Wondering about the safety of the arrested, and not yet arrested, players in DM's case?
Also, considering the comment alleging that DA is a dangerous woman, and the perception that KM holds the key to the plot, is she actually safer in custody?
speculation, imo.

"...Takes secrecy and silence very seriously.."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/82034549-132.html
Nov 6 2016

[h=1]Exploring the Latin Kings gang of Central Florida[/h]

I keep sharing this on each post so we know who the players are..
attachment.php

Attachments

• link.jpg
    link.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 400
An amended answer to discovery was added to the docket for both SG and KM today.

11/7/2016 ANDD ‹‹-Req ANSWER TO DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY Answer to Demand for Discovery (Amended)

OH MY GOSH, If this is true, the brother said his mother is a dangerous person, that explains her narcissistic need to have everyone around her. That's got to be a mental illness. Noone else acts like this.
Just catching up on this thread after having surgery and your comment struck a note with me. I'd been thinking how much the Adelsons remind me of the Tsarnaevs. It seemed evident IMO that the matriarch in the Tsarnaev family had MI and she fed off of radical ideas, and her radical thoughts and behaviors were accepted by her family as normative. So, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that DA has MI and only one member of her immediate family had the intelligence and courage to think for himself.

Just catching up on this thread after having surgery and your comment struck a note with me. I'd been thinking how much the Adelsons remind me of the Tsarnaevs. It seemed evident IMO that the matriarch in the Tsarnaev family had MI and she fed off of radical ideas, and her radical thoughts and behaviors were accepted by her family as normative. So, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that DA has MI and only one member of her immediate family had the intelligence and courage to think for himself.

Hope you heal swiftly Indy Anna and feel better soon!
The info about DA came from BSBC's post.
http://abovethelaw.com/2016/11/the-...n-and-about-wendis-mother-donna-adelson/?rf=1
1. Danny and Wendi met through a dating website (if I recall correctly, it was JDate).
2. When Wendi saw Danny’s picture, Donna Adelson, her mom, was by her — and in fact they chose together.
3. Wendi once said that she was looking for a “man of the world, someone who achieved something and saw a thing or two.”
4. Wendi has another brother (besides Charlie) who cut his connections from his family because of internal family issues. He used to say that his mom is a dangerous person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne