GUILTY Fl - Dan Markel, 41, Fsu Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #5 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yet another lawyer

Tara Namat Kawass
Member in Good Standing
Eligible to Practice Law in Florida
Bar Number:54494
Mail Address:Law Offices of Kawass, P.A.

Kristen Alana Kawass
Member in Good Standing
Eligible to Practice Law in Florida
Bar Number:84383
Mail Address:Law Offices of Kawass P A

i can't find the transcript of KM's bond hearing where her brother Erik testified but i believe that KM came to the US from the Philippines along with her brother when she was 7 years old (she's only 31 now). the Philippines is one of the poorest countries (per capita income) in the world - i don't believe her family is at all wealthy. where is all of this money coming from to pay for 2-3 private attorneys including travel expenses for a week at a time in Tallahassee all the way from Miami ($100K-$250K+ final tab)? KM's parents - are they even in the US and do they have incomes and savings to support such legal costs? i doubt it. her brother Erik? i believe in his early 30's with a family of his own? i doubt it. how much possible liquid disposable cash could he have saved to support such legal costs? is there another wealthy relative? i'm just not buying this "Immediate Family" BS that DeCoste is slinging. i'll believe it when i see proof.

1. IMO - Meggs' comments won't make any difference in the grand scheme of things. and his comments were before LR's testimony and before KM's arrest.
2. you say "CA's attorney is not going to worry about the SA office. Their major focus is to make sure KM does not flip." - so how do you suppose they accomplish this?
Per your #1: why have DA and CA not been arrested then?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Per your #1: why have DA and CA not been arrested then?

1. IMO - the alleged Masterminds haven't been arrested yet because GC and the State are patiently knocking down the lower dominoes one by one first - that's how you prosecute conspiracy cases. when the lower dominoes fall the likelihood of a slam dunk conviction of the alleged Masterminds increases exponentially. it makes sense to be patient and strike when you have maximum ammo. when you go to war you go to win. the high-priced defense will be well prepared and well funded - this is life and death here. although everyone wants justice NOW - it doesn't pay to be in a rush if you want a slam dunk conviction of the alleged Masterminds.
2. you know it's been my unpopular opinion for a long time that KM has a puppet defense who answers to a different master and benefactor. i was asking you - per your comment - how exactly (methods) do you think "they" are "making sure KM does not flip"?

ha come on, you know it's been my unpopular opinion for a long time that KM has a puppet defense who answers to a different master and benefactor. i was asking you - per your comment - how exactly (methods) do you think "they" are "making sure KM does not flip"?
I agree w/ your "unpopular" opinion.
And if they can plant a reasonable doubt in KM's defense, then it's bye bye Charlie and Mom.

I agree w/ your "unpopular" opinion.
And if they can plant a reasonable doubt in KM's defense, then it's bye bye Charlie and Mom.

"If you want to stop all the dominoes from falling, don’t let the first one fall."

Murder-for-Hire

What follows is a collection of short nonfiction pieces narrated from the mastermind’s point of view. The cases are arranged according to the specific motives behind each homicide. If these narratives were works of fiction, many would be dismissed as contrived and gratuitously violent However, in narrative nonfiction, especially in the true crime genre, the fact a story is hard to believe makes it compelling.

http://jimfisher.edinboro.edu/hire/overview.html

The murder-for-hire cases discussed in this section of the web site do not involve killings ordered by the Mafia, drug lords or street gangs. The more interesting, and most common form of contract murder involves masterminds with little or no experience as criminals, amateur hitmen, and victims who don’t see it coming. What the masterminds and their assassins lack in criminal professionalism, they make up in desperation, boldness, foolhardiness, and homicidal passion.

Until Death Do Us Part:
Homicide vs. Divorce

http://jimfisher.edinboro.edu/hire/part.html

Killer Take All:
Playing for Keeps Over Child Custody

http://jimfisher.edinboro.edu/hire/take.html

I've been reading all the posts for quite some time now but this is my first post - please be gentle!

I'm a litigation examiner for insurance and I work with a lot of attorneys. I just had a call with one and we ended up discussing this case - turns out she had a gang related homicide case in Florida and used one of the same experts that has been working on Dan's case! According to her, the expert disclosed that they absolutely do not have enough on KM for a murder charge to stick - they're bluffing in hopes that she'll flip on the A's and there's a good chance she'll walk free if she does. I hope that's not true and they've got enough to put her away for something.

I've been reading all the posts for quite some time now but this is my first post - please be gentle!

I'm a litigation examiner for insurance and I work with a lot of attorneys. I just had a call with one and we ended up discussing this case - turns out she had a gang related homicide case in Florida and used one of the same experts that has been working on Dan's case! According to her, the expert disclosed that they absolutely do not have enough on KM for a murder charge to stick - they're bluffing in hopes that she'll flip on the A's and there's a good chance she'll walk free if she does. I hope that's not true and they've got enough to put her away for something.

"There ain’t three experts around that agree on anything."

Thanks for bringing your conversation to the group regardless of the content. Welcome!

While the hard evidence may not be there for her, the circumstantial evidence such as phone conversations, money trail, witnesses and possibly an impending jailhouse confession may weave together in a way for the jurors make a contrary conclusion. We will have to wait and see...

Which group is this expert supporting? Prosecution or defense?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Continuing emphasis on appearances over facts/justice:

The Wikipedia pages for WA and CA have been removed and the page for DM has been edited substantially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Wikipedia pages for WA and CA have been removed and the page for DM has been edited substantially.

Hmmmm, that is curious -

Dan Markel: Revision history
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Dan_Markel&action=history

Deletion log
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Log/delete&page=Wendi_Adelson

Deletion log
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Log/delete&page=Charles_Adelson

Ah yes. The spin begi.......nope, the spin continues.

Hmmm.....this "expert" is incredibly
unprofessional and it wouldn't be hard to figure out who they are.
Because if it was my team, they'd be gone in a heartbeat with a nice little astrik in Wikepedia.

How do u get a Wikipedia page deleted except by hi priced attorneys!?

Revisiting ..
Published on Jun 3, 2016

Thursday, June 2nd, the Tallahassee Police Department held a press conference regarding the latest developments in Dan Markel murder investigation

[video=youtube;5sSHCUlWI3o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sSHCUlWI3o[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member