GUILTY Fl - Dan Markel, 41, Fsu Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #5 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is highly unlikely the Markels will see Dan's sons again, at least until they reach the age of 18. That is so sad to think, but it is clear WA does not want the boys associated with their paternal family. Even if CA and DA are indicted and incarcerated for Dan's murder, but WA is not, the boys will probably not be afforded the opportunity to see the Markels unless the Markels file a suit against WA for visitation rights. And, my understanding is that it's very difficult for grandparents to gain visitation rights. MOO

That would be so sad, especially in that the murder's motive will remain fulfilled, even if the murderers and those who ordered the murder are behind the bars.

WA, as we know you're reading this...

Do the right thing and allow your boys access to the other half of their family tree.

Too many parents try to eliminate an entire family during a divorce. It's evil..

WA, as we know you're reading this...

Do the right thing and allow your boys access to the other half of their family tree.

Too many parents try to eliminate an entire family during a divorce. It's evil..

IMO -

1. evil??? that train bolted out of the station long ago when the alleged murder-for-hire happened.
2. forgetting the grandparents helps forget the victim. this helps the self-denial and/or compartmentalization of the alleged crime. do you think there are pictures of DM around the house for the kids? out of sight, out of mind, there was no crime.

IMO -

1. evil??? that train bolted out of the station long ago when the alleged murder-for-hire happened.
2. forgetting the grandparents helps forget the victim. this helps the self-denial and/or compartmentalization of the alleged crime. do you think there are pictures of DM around the house for the kids? out of sight, out of mind, there was no crime.

They're all forgetting these boys are going to grow into teens and adults who know how to use the Internet. And they likely won't be stupid, so they'll be able to figure it all out. These boys are such sad victims :(.

What effect would it have on some people, if they become spitting images of DM?
speculation.imo.

speculation.imo.
Well now. That is a thought to ponder.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

speculation.imo.

From my life experiences, when there are two sons, one will be a clone of the father, and the other one looks like the maternal side.

They're all forgetting these boys are going to grow into teens and adults who know how to use the Internet. And they likely won't be stupid, so they'll be able to figure it all out. These boys are such sad victims :(.

IMO -

if these people did this crime you can't try to apply rational logic to their thinking. if they did this crime they are probably sociopaths who do not think like normal people. they feel entitled and it's all about them and what they want. that's all that matters to them.

From my life experiences, when there are two sons, one will be a clone of the father, and the other one looks like the maternal side.
They will have features that are a mix of genes from both parents, but people tend to favor one parent over the other. I agree with you in that I've known families with two children, each favoring a different parent. But, there are also families in which multiple children favor the same parent. I hope that is the case here. I hope both boys are the spitting image of their father and I hope it drives WA and all of the A's nuts! But, I hope by the time the boys' inherent paternal features are evident, all of the A's are locked away where they cannot harm anyone again.

MOO

The child who doesn't look like Dad (as much) will get favorable treatment, for sure.
I hadn't given that a lot of thought,
but you are correct. I have seen that happen, I am sad to say.

3/13/2017 ANDD ‹‹-Req ANSWER TO DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY Answer to Demand for Discovery (Amended) JIS

Has anyone seen a recent post by MiamiTransplant?!!!

razz it was anold article that was posted b4 so i deleted it

razz it was anold article that was posted b4 so i deleted it
Oh, ok. I about had a heart attack.
I have mobile so all I saw on the new feed was "mom indicted......" And I figured they'd finally indicted DA.
Geez. Sorry.

Its sad when people say that you're just like your father. But you will never know how he was like since the maternal side had him killed when you was very young.

Very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member