GUILTY Fl - Dan Markel, 41, Fsu Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #5 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder, are there steps to be made by Dr. Dan Markel’s family, the Police Department in Tallahassee, FL, or the victim’s former colleagues at the Florida State University College of Law, to help this case get more public attention?

Arrest the Adelsons and we are back in National headlines everyday.

Just a reminder, Case Management and Mental Health hearings are set for Friday at 8:30am for Magbanua.

~ E

I only check in here once a month in hope of something positive. Ugh, it scares me that these evil people still have not been arrested. I'm afraid they are going to get away with this. Fingers crossed that an arrest will be made soon.

Magbanua 5/3/17 court screen
MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE OF HEARING

The puppets are doing their job for their master and benefactor.

I check every day. I cannot help it. I have had a new dental nurse start this week. She will be learning all about this case, along with her infection control and chair side assisting lessons.

Yep.
Me too (sans the dental connection)
In this case the wheels of justice are turning incredibly slow, but hopefully will grind finely enough to serve all parties involved.

court screens blowing up
but I don't know what if means.

court screens blowing up
but I don't know what if means.
https://cvweb.clerk.leon.fl.us/publ...ine_searches/search_courts/search_by_name.asp

37 2016 CF 003036 A - STATE OF FLORIDA vs MAGBANUA, KATHERINE D
5/4/2017 NOF NOTICE OF FILING NOTICE OF FILING SECOND MOTION TO DECLARE THE DEFENDANT INDIGENT FOR COSTS FROM CASE NUMBER 2016CF1581

PRE-TRIAL CASE MANAGEMENT 5/5/2017 8:30 AM

……………………………………

37 2016 CF 001581 A - STATE OF FLORIDA vs GARCIA, SIGFREDO
5/3/2017 MOTN MOTION MOTION FOR AUTHORIZATION TO EMPLOY AN EXPERTAS A FORENSIC NEUROPSYCHOLOGIST
5/3/2017 MOTN MOTION MOTION TO INCUR COSTS FOR PRIVATE INVESTIGATIVE FUNDS
5/4/2017 ODER ORDER ORDER GRANTING MOTION TO INCUR COSTS FOR PRIVATE INVESTIGATIVE FUNDS
5/4/2017 ORDE ORDER DENYING ORDER DENYING COSTS FOR FORENSIC NEUROPSYCHOLOGIST

PRE-TRIAL CASE MANAGEMENT 6/5/2017 10:30 AM

https://cvweb.clerk.leon.fl.us/publ...ine_searches/search_courts/search_by_name.asp

5/4/2017 NOF NOTICE OF FILING NOTICE OF FILING SECOND MOTION TO DECLARE THE DEFENDANT INDIGENT FOR COSTS FROM CASE NUMBER 2016CF1581

PRE-TRIAL CASE MANAGEMENT 5/5/2017 8:30 AM

……………………………………

37 2016 CF 001581 A - STATE OF FLORIDA vs GARCIA, SIGFREDO
5/3/2017 MOTN MOTION MOTION FOR AUTHORIZATION TO EMPLOY AN EXPERTAS A FORENSIC NEUROPSYCHOLOGIST
5/3/2017 MOTN MOTION MOTION TO INCUR COSTS FOR PRIVATE INVESTIGATIVE FUNDS
5/4/2017 ODER ORDER ORDER GRANTING MOTION TO INCUR COSTS FOR PRIVATE INVESTIGATIVE FUNDS
5/4/2017 ORDE ORDER DENYING ORDER DENYING COSTS FOR FORENSIC NEUROPSYCHOLOGIST

PRE-TRIAL CASE MANAGEMENT 6/5/2017 10:30 AM

:thinking:

Forensic neuropsychologist?

Where are they going with this defense?

I wish somebody from the media was notified :wink: that could investigate and explain that to us lol

IMO -

1. "Oops we got caught taking fees from the alleged mastermind. We better declare our client indigent while we can and try to squash this inquiry and also get our fees paid by the state."
2. "Our client is not mentally competent to proceed.
We want the state to pay for an evaluation by and of our choosing."
3. "Let's throw as much fecal matter against the wall as possible and see what sticks. Let's keep kicking the can down the road. Per instructions from our puppet master - Every extra day of freedom for our benefactor is a win. Live to fight another day."

but hearing still scheduled for 830am tomorrow + as of now anyways
stay tuned.

Forensic neuropsychologist?

Where are they going with this defense?

I wish somebody from the media was notified :wink: that could investigate and explain that to us lol
When I saw Neuropsychologist I had a flashback to the days when I worked in a group home for individuals with severe to profound intellectual disabilities. Many of the residents had behavioral issues and seizure disorders, so we had a consultant Neuropsychiatrist on staff who would prescribe and re-evaluate meds.

But, I don't know what a Neuropsychologist is. And a forensic one, at that. Psychologists, unlike psychiatrists, cannot prescribe meds. Will Sergio claim he is suffering from PTSD from committing and being charged with murder, rendering him incompetent to stand trial? :waitasec:

IMO - It's all just a high stakes game now to see how long they can keep the alleged masterminds from facing justice. Screw the victim and his family. Screw the alleged co-conspirators. Pretty nauseating. Mockery of the justice system.

Magbanua 5/4

MOTION RESPONSE TO MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE OF HEARING AND RENEWED REQUEST TO DENY STATES MOTION FOR CONFLICT OF INTEREST INQUIRY

looks like the state filed the continuance. THEN not a delay tactic by defense. right?
and we still dont know who asked for the mental health hearing. on the web it says it can be asked for by prosecutor/defense or even judge.
maybe we get sum answers 2morrow.

MAGBANUA court docket changed yesterday late afternoon 5/4/2017 (amended in the 4/3/2017 entries):
MENTAL HEALTH HEARING SET: 05/05/2017 08:30AM /ROOM# 3A
CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE SET: 05/05/2017 08:30AM /ROOM# 3A

4/3/2017 CMCS CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE SET (CANCELLED/REMOVED ON 05/04/2017 04:14:21 PM BY WALLERK) E-FILED: CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE SET: 05/05/2017 08:30AM /ROOM# 3A

4/3/2017 MTHS MENTAL HEALTH HEARING SET: (CANCELLED/REMOVED ON 05/04/2017 04:14:21 PM BY WALLERK) MENTAL HEALTH HEARING SET: 05/05/2017 08:30AM /ROOM# 3A

4/3/2017 NOTH NOTICE OF HEARING Notice of Hearing

5/3/2017 MOCO MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE OF HEARING

5/4/2017 MOTN MOTION RESPONSE TO MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE OF HEARING AND RENEWED REQUEST TO DENY STATES MOTION FOR CONFLICT OF INTEREST INQUIRY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member