GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #7 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those not watching, this witness (Charlie's exGF) said the last time she talked to Charlie Adelson was yesterday. She's trying to back-pedal from statements she made in July 2016, trying to minimize. Clearly trying to protect him for some reason.

Clearly, she regrets talking to LE when she got miffed at him when she got mad about the CA having another baby mama.

She really did not want to admit that she has smoked weed. She looked really annoyed she had to be truthful about that lol. I kinda feel bad for her for that one.....I mean, that has nothing to do with anything and maybe she has a professional job she doesn't want to know that.

The defense attorney is trying to get her to lie! "The police told you about the stapled money, right?" "Um...." "Didn't the police tell YOU the money was stapled?" "No...." "Let me ask another way.....did the police bring up the stapled money..." "yes...." (looking confused)

Lol, "they were banging on my door two days ago at 6 a.m. to make me come here today."

Surprise surprise! Subpoena!

ETA the defense attorney just brought out that law enforcement lied to her July 24th at her condo , and said it was confidential and she was not being recorded. Guess what dear, law enforcement lies and Supreme Court says they can!

The jurors had a question about her talking to CA yesterday. She said she texted him as she was getting on a plane to come here and they texted more throughout the day. Guess whose phone records are going to be looked at for content (I'm sure those texts have been deleted) when Charlie Adelson is on trial?

I wonder, will the state attorneys put in the trial’s records how Ms. Wendi Adelson (mis)behaved after the assassination?

For instance, after the execution of Dan Markel, it was reported (I forgot, might be by news feeds or blogs?) that Wendi Adelson searched for the name of Dr. Amy Adler and the woman’s entourage, who was Markel’s girlfriend at the time, through Google Chrome, to scour websites for “teacher/student *advertiser censored*”.

This is relevant because … while Wendi Adelson’s family adulates her, she appeared to search for disparages to put on the already very dead man’s (assassinated) acquaintances. Or, did she do the website scouring before "the event"?

I wonder, why are not the State attorneys calling the otolaryngologist, the third Adelson doctor, to explain what is wrong with the dentists and the dentist office manager? How the accipitrine behavior of the family drove their daughter-in-law away from them?

This is relevant because … while the third Dr. Adelson and his Dr. Xyz wife are keeping their children away from the grandparents, Dan Markel is executed for his children in a fashion that reminds the manner pregnant women were killed for their unborn child!

My guess is that they are saving A LOT for the potential trial of WA. They didn't want to go too deep with her in this trial because she had limited immunity. They just needed enough to give the jury a sense of her (horrible) character. I say next they try CA and DA, and then WA is final. By then the kids will be at Harvard.

Ms. Mascaro is the third woman the June 15, 2014 photo of Katie and Wendi at the beach.

That date of June 15th really Peaks my interest!

I was just listening to the over-my-dead-body, episode of "Tuto and Tato yesterday, and there was a surreptitious phone call with Charlie and his lawyer.

It was very strange and awkward conversation. But June 15th was mentioned in such an awkward way, I wrote it down to follow up on looking into that date. I looked through my notes and did not find anything this morning.

I did not realize in my notes until just now it was said on the stand what that date might be referring to. (Beach photo day). I'll have to go back and listen to that episode again to exactly transcribed what was said.

Last edited:
I think this witness (friend of KM) spoke on the Over My Dead Body podcast. Mainly about being BFFs with KM and how hard it was when KM was arrested. The friend came off as a nice woman on the podcast.

Do we think today is the day the evidence of the undercover operation/wiretap calls on!CA/DA/KM is presented? I wonder if the actual undercover agent will testify.

Oh maybe she doesn't have a long first name. Just seemed like it when she was spelling it. Her last name is Velasquez-Mascaro.

She's going to be way too smart to let the defense trip her up. She's sharp.

this case is not going well for the defense. do the alleged masterminds make a run for it soon?

Report: Rothstein Wired Millions, Sought Extradition Advice
Embattled lawyer sent money to Morocco, sought advice on extradition
Published at 10:37 AM EST on Nov 17, 2009 | Updated at 10:45 AM EST on Nov 17, 2009
With the Feds close on his tail and and his alleged Ponzi scheme unfolding, embattled attorney Scott Rothstein tried to get his ducks in a row. Not only did the Fort Lauderdale lawyer wire $18 million to Morocco, he was apparently exploring his options for fleeing to another country where he'd never be prosecuted, according to the Sun-Sentinel. Ten days before he flew to Morocco, he sent a mass e-mail to the other attorneys at the Rothstein Rosenfeldt Adler firm, seeking advice on a "client" who had committed a crime in the U.S. and fled to Israel and was trying to avoid extradition. "We have a client that was a United States citizen until about 6 months ago. He became a citizen of Israel and renounced his United States citizenship. He is likely to be charged with a multitude of crimes in the united states including fraud, money laundering and embezzlement," Rothstein wrote in the e-mail obtained by the Sun-Sentinel. Ten days later, Oct. 27, Rothstein was on a private plane heading for Morocco, and a lawyer representing investors allegedly bilked by Rothstein said he didn't go to North Africa empty handed. Bill Scherer, lawyer for the investors said he confirmed that Rothstein wired $18 million to Morocco. Whether it came back or not, I don't know," Scherer told the Sun-Sentinel. He said that over $200 million moved through Rothstein accounts in October alone.

Report: Rothstein Wired Millions, Sought Extradition Advice
That attorney had money enough to leave. WA said her parents are not millionaires. Was that a lie? Or maybe they were before patients stopped coming to the office? I’d wager this has definitely put a strain on their ability to fill up time slots. JMO

My guess is that they are saving A LOT for the potential trial of WA. They didn't want to go too deep with her in this trial because she had limited immunity. They just needed enough to give the jury a sense of her (horrible) character. I say next they try CA and DA, and then WA is final. By then the kids will be at Harvard.
Or in Canada...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member