GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #7 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FSU Law Professor Murder Trial Day 7 Hearing Regarding Wiretaps

Oct 8, 2019

---

FSU Law Professor Murder Trial Day 7 Witnesses Det Chris Corbitt, Inv Sherrie Bennett & Spc Agt Patrick Sanford

Oct 8, 2019

---

FSU Law Professor Murder Trial Day 7 Witness: Spc Agt Patrick Sanford - Wiretap Recordings Part 1

Oct 8, 2019

FSU Law Professor Murder Trial Day 7 Witness Spc Agt Patrick Sanford Wiretap Recordings Part 2

Oct 8, 2019

---

FSU Law Professor Murder Trial Day 7 Witness: Spc Agt Patrick Sanford - Wiretap Recordings Part 3

Oct 8, 2019

Wait a sec - there were w-2s from the Adelson Institute for KM? I thought Isom said there were none.

The question by the juror was did you look at any tax information by km. His answer was yes sir I did.
Q were their W-2s from the bars and the nightclubs and the Adelson Institute?
A. His answer was not that I recall of the bars, the Adelson Institute There were some records..
Q so there were some W-2s from the Edison Institute but none from the bars?
Answer, yes. That's correct
Q, was the cash from the bars and nightclubs or other income from 1040's.
A. No that was not claimed. Q. Did the Adelson Institute pay unemployment tax Reemployment tax on this for magbanua?
A. they did pay some taxes on it, yes.
Q. Did you look at any Employment records for mr. Garcia?
A. I don't believe I found any other than he was working at rapid Capital so I did not get their employment records ........( and he got something from the masonry place)
Q did you attempt to match that into what went into mister Garcia's bank account?
A. Yes we did.
Q did you have bank records for Mr Garcia back in 2014 time?
A. I believe we did
Q were there any searches made of any residences the search for the gun
A. No, there were not
Q. The show of force in terms of arresting Miss Maganua.was a similar show of force used as the rest to mr. Garcia
A. yes it was
Q I don't really have ready access to this but you do you know how many times that undercover number was called? ( e.d.after 9/19/2016 bump)
A is less than a handful
Q you have some record?
A Let me look back Charlie called a voicemail, he called it once......(4/28/16 11.33 am)
Garcia called at one time and got the voicemail (4/28/16 2.00 pm)
......and mrs donna Adelson called it once, I think she may have called it twice. She called one time and didn't reach him and then she returned the call I believe. (Both on 5/16)
So a possible four, I could be mistaken on that.

Whew...

ETA added times that were gleaned on follow up

Last edited:
Jesse Weber: Based Upon That Phone Call Does That Look Like Someone Who's Trying To Hide Something?

Oct 8, 2019

---

Trial Attorney Says If The Adelmans Are Called To Testify, It'll Be A Circus #MarkelMurder

Oct 8, 2019

He’s pulling out all the stops. It ain’t working! He just looks desperate at this point. MOO

Why cannot the State attorneys and prosecution witnesses find a suitable argument to quiet the DeCoste? Is it because he is "right" (he uses this work a lot) or is it because the State attorneys and prosecution witnesses have too much mansuetude? It seems that DeCoste is a skilled sleuth.

Is the volume super low for anyone else?

I'm not sure of the point of putting in the restaurant audio. What am I missing?

The mic the attorneys are using appears to be OFF.

Why cannot the State attorneys and prosecution witnesses find a suitable argument to quiet the DeCoste? Is it because he is "right" (he uses this work a lot) or is it because the State attorneys and prosecution witnesses have too much mansuetude? It seems that DeCoste is a skilled sleuth.

What does that word even mean?????

Karl Etters‏Verified account @KarlEtters 13m13 minutes ago
First after lunch we're hearing from an undercover FBI agent who sat next to Magbanua and Charlie Adelson at Dolche Vida in MIami

Jada E. Williams‏ @JadaEWilliams 13m13 minutes ago
We have a Special Agent with the FBI who was undercover at the Dolce Vita restaurant during a Charlie Adelson and Katherine Magbanua meeting. #MarkelMurderTrialWTXL @abc27

Julie Montanaro WCTV‏Verified account @JulieMontanaroW 11m11 minutes ago
Undercover FBI agent on the stand testifying about a secret video recording of Magbanua and Charlie Adelson meeting at Dolce Vita restaurant @WCTV

Jada E. Williams‏ @JadaEWilliams 12m12 minutes ago
We're watching a video of that interaction now. #MarkelMurderTrialWTXL @abc27

Karl Etters‏Verified account @KarlEtters 12m12 minutes ago
The video is warped, the audio is terrible. The state can only play portions that can be heard which was about 25 seconds

Jada E. Williams‏ @JadaEWilliams 9m9 minutes ago
The agent used a messenger bag with a camera attached to get the video and audio. #MarkelMurderTrialWTXL @abc27

Karl Etters‏Verified account @KarlEtters 8m8 minutes ago
The agent said the camera and microphone is similar to a messenger bag. The device itself is the size of a laptop

Jada E. Williams‏ @JadaEWilliams 7m7 minutes ago
Craig Isom is now coming back to the stand. He's the state's last witness. #MarkelMurderTrialWTXL @abc27

Karl Etters‏Verified account @KarlEtters 8m8 minutes ago
And the state has recalled retired TPD Investigator Craig Isom

Jada E. Williams‏ @JadaEWilliams 5m5 minutes ago
Detective Isom says Wendi Adelson said she did drive up to the crime scene tape when he interviewed her the day of the murder. #MarkelMurderTrialWTXL @abc27

Jada E. Williams‏ @JadaEWilliams 5m5 minutes ago
Detective Isom says Charlie Adelson's attorney called him the day that Katherine Magbanua was arrested. #MarkelMurderTrialWTXL @abc27

Karl Etters‏Verified account @KarlEtters 3m3 minutes ago
Georgia Cappleman asks him a series of questions followed by who he received a phone call from when Magabnua was arrested Isom's answer: Charlie Adelson's attorney David Markus

Julie Montanaro WCTV‏Verified account @JulieMontanaroW 32s32 seconds ago
Lead TPD investigator says he was not told in advance that Katherine Magbanua was willing to surrender to police once warrant was issued for her arrest @WCTV

Julie Montanaro WCTV‏Verified account @JulieMontanaroW 57s57 seconds ago
Lead TPD investigator says he was not told in advance that Katherine Magbanua was willing to surrender to police once warrant was issued for her arrest @WCTV

Has the Defense revised their half day estimations -- are they now saying they will call no witnesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member