GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So....the defense seems to have some very very very close ties to the Adelson’s if you follow the IG chain, just saying.
somewhere I thought I read the A teams attorneys are all housed in the same building maybe even the same office but don't quote me on that one, so yeah they may* be paying for all of the defense, imagine that Wowsers now I may know why they talked KM into testifying and sticking her foot in her mouth like 20 times

somewhere I thought I read the A teams attorneys are all housed in the same building maybe even the same office but don't quote me on that one, so yeah they may* be paying for all of the defense, imagine that Wowsers now I may know why they talked KM into testifying and sticking her foot in her mouth like 20 times
That was done on purpose to protect CA but what CA doesn’t know is his time is limited. Grand Jury time Dr. Adelson and there will be no Novocain allowed!!!!

And Saam just set his page to private within the last 5 minutes. Lol

Saam actually has 2 IG accounts. The one that says he is a "legal ninja" (rolls eyes) is private. The other one, where he says he is a "Legal Sicario", and has all the legal memes is public. The public account is the one where David Markus make the comment on Saam's picture.

Saam actually has 2 IG accounts. The one that says he is a "legal ninja" (rolls eyes) is private. The other one, where he says he is a "Legal Sicario", and has all the legal memes is public. The public account is the one where David Markus make the comment on Saam's picture.
I think Markus probably helped him with that part of the opening and par for course it was code....

He set the page I was viewing to private this evening I’m pretty sure. He also has one that’s “Persian Mafia”.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members