GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #9 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T my sister sat on a jury panel for a trial of a mailman who was faking an injury and collecting disability. Well well well ...it was very interesting how the government set him up. We’re here on the Florida Gulf Coast and the government sent the guy a postcard in the mail saying he was randomly chosen for an offshore fishing trip to fish for big sport fish —-Tuna, Marlin ....you get the picture. The guy fell for it hook, line and sinker (haha), and called the number on the postcard. He went on the fishing trip and the government FILMED that man reeling in fish and used it in the trial according to my sister. They also attached a camera to the neighbors house across the street and filmed him doing yard work and mowing the lawn. Government was watching him! Lol. He was found guilty.

Yes ... Implants before kids!! When you have 2 children, both with special needs (Ethan 11-autistic) (Kaylee 6-significant speech impediment) ... I think boob-job might be at the bottom of a wish list!! KM's priorities say a lot about her as a mother.
Wow! I did not know both had disabilities. I figured that was a sympathy tactic on the stand...

they sure did blow that money fairly quickly on themselves: cars, motorcycles, boobies, gambling :eek:

and not knocking the knockers everyone has them in Texas except me :p

O/T my sister sat on a jury panel for a trial of a mailman who was faking an injury and collecting disability. Well well well ...it was very interesting how the government set him up. We’re here on the Florida Gulf Coast and the government sent the guy a postcard in the mail saying he was randomly chosen for an offshore fishing trip to fish for big sport fish —-Tuna, Marlin ....you get the picture. The guy fell for it hook, line and sinker (haha), and called the number on the postcard. He went on the fishing trip and the government FILMED that man reeling in fish and used it in the trial according to my sister. They also attached a camera to the neighbors house across the street and filmed him doing yard work and mowing the lawn. Government was watching him! Lol. He was found guilty.
The "government"? You're sounding like Mr. DeCoste! :);)

LOL!!!

You saw her on the stand right? She's diabolical.

So....no. Not a chance in hell.
I just watched her testimony again earlier this evening because I am fascinated by her narcissism. Watching it for the 2nd time weeks after the trial you realize and catch things about her mannerisms, testimony, lies, her controlled breathing, etc that you may not have caught the first time around. It’s scary to watch. She’s a real piece of work that one.

LOL!!!

You saw her on the stand right? She's diabolical.

So....no. Not a chance in hell.
I couldn't believe how brazenly she lied on the stand. "I love Tallahassee". "I don't know what kind of car my brother drives". "I was relieved when the court turned down my request to move to South Florida with the kids". Those lies and others were blown out of the water by the next witness - her ex-boyfriend, the very credible and believable JL. Then, at the end, the little laugh as she proclaimed that she would never be arrested. She has the supreme self-confidence and arrogance of the narcissist, convinced that she is untouchable.

love it! I miss those episodes of dateline/20/20 whichever one did the fraud and the one where they catch the pervs

Has this been posted before?

attached Reprimand from the Florida Board of Dentistry dated February 2019
board action Found
  • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence
Apparently CA is a bad dentist as well as being a bad person.
:D:D:D:D:D (toothy smile of course)

License reprimanded

Ordered to pay $5,000 fine plus $2,000 cost of prosecution

Ordered to complete continuing education for implants (CA and those implants again) and RECORD keeping (the Irony!)…..;)

Further confirmation that Robert Adelson is the fortunate one. The only apple with the good sense to fall far, far from the family tree.

I just watched her testimony again earlier this evening because I am fascinated by her narcissism. Watching it for the 2nd time weeks after the trial you realize and catch things about her mannerisms, testimony, lies, her controlled breathing, etc that you may not have caught the first time around. It’s scary to watch. She’s a real piece of work that one.
and to think that was Wendi after hours of coaching I am sure

I guess they never thought to cover the part where under any circumstance you don't laugh on the stand at the murder trial of your ex-husband /father of your childern

I watched her neck closely while watching, it was telling...a little gulp or quick breathe here and there

and to think that was Wendi after hours of coaching I am sure

I guess they never thought to cover the part where under any circumstance you don't laugh on the stand at the murder trial of your ex-husband /father of your childern

I watched her neck closely while watching, it was telling...a little gulp or quick breathe here and there
Yup. Watch when GC asks about her parents getting subpoenaed, and the little part where she actually says she saw the crime scene tape and turned around. She was a nervous wreck!

He fell far far far from the tree and then rolled down the hill and jumped a continent!

One of them is not like the others!
One of these things is not like the others
5915c43a510e0_JgGZk0J__605.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads