GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 *arrests* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the time, I remember Karl Etters tweeting that the depo in Miami went on for a couple of hours. Bet the 5th was invoked quite a bit. Does the defense have an obligation to disclose the transcript to the public a la Sunshine Laws? I would love to get my hands on it.

Yes unless it’s “part of an open and ongoing investigation.”

Understandable. This case is so convoluted. :)
Thank you! ;) When I posted I was soooo sure of myself. I am never that darn confident in my posts and on that one I just knew I was right. :oops: I might have been perceived as downright cocky! AND of course it is the one I am 100 percent wrong about! It figures. I was happy to hear the news when Alfred replied. Wendi is not as special as she thinks she is....

On a side note and this may have been discussed before but I don't recall.

I read up about a car wreck Katie, Sigfredo and Arturo (another Latin King) where involved in April 2015, all three sued the other drivers, all three ended up in jail before their lawsuit completion. HAHAHA. Scammers in my opinion. I am assuming this was the damage to Katie's car Charlie was going to fix but I can't recall what car she had or the timing ? Does not matter anyway. I just found it ironic. Those people dodged a bullet 4 sure.

Arturo Andrade, a/k/a “King Tu,”
25, of Miami (Listed in the attached Department of Justice News Release)

Multi-Agency Law Enforcement Operation Tackles Violent Crime, Drug Trafficking, Firearms Offenses, and Gang Activity in Broward County

Wonder if they used Legal Funding?... I'm not saying it's connected or anything, just strange.

"they front cash to people now if there suing for and accident or something, and then they pay them back later with interest or something like that. " pg 66-67 (transcript attached)

Man, keep kicking around thoughts after the June transcript re-read. There was a lot there. It's telling that both June Umchinda and Jeffrey Lacasse describe how deceitful and how horribly mistreated they were by their ex-Adelson partners, and even in spite of that, there is a magnetic draw they have over them. It's really something. I've read numerous articles about what it is like to date a narcissist or how to deal with a narcissist. They all note how charismatic they are and how they suck you in, but the only real tactic on how to deal with them is to NOT. Avoid them at all costs - they'll never change and you'll continue to suffer. This is what I see here.

The longer Lacasse police video that Mentour Lawyer put out after making the data request was amazing. It was a more detailed and honest chat where Lacasse lays it for the police about Wendi. He told them his therapist thought Wendi was a sociopath and Lacasse admits he sees it now as Wendi's spell is wearing off him. Disappointed it's down now, as I'd like to revisit. I remember him saying on that video "GO DOWN THE LIST." Profile of the Sociopath

IMO

Attachments

• JuneKMFilecompress.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
Thank you! ;) When I posted I was soooo sure of myself. I am never that darn confident in my posts and on that one I just knew I was right. :oops: I might have been perceived as downright cocky! AND of course it is the one I am 100 percent wrong about! It figures. I was happy to hear the news when Alfred replied. Wendi is not as special as she thinks she is....

On a side note and this may have been discussed before but I don't recall.

I read up about a car wreck Katie, Sigfredo and Arturo (another Latin King) where involved in April 2015, all three sued the other drivers, all three ended up in jail before their lawsuit completion. HAHAHA. Scammers in my opinion. I am assuming this was the damage to Katie's car Charlie was going to fix but I can't recall what car she had or the timing ? Does not matter anyway. I just found it ironic. Those people dodged a bullet 4 sure.

Arturo Andrade, a/k/a “King Tu,”
25, of Miami (Listed in the attached Department of Justice News Release)

Multi-Agency Law Enforcement Operation Tackles Violent Crime, Drug Trafficking, Firearms Offenses, and Gang Activity in Broward County
You are way too hard on yourself DTPeke! You’ve offered so much on this case! <3

Thank you for the correction!

I am sorry. I wish I could delete my comment.

I always thought she won that legal battle. I am celebrating that defeat now (a little late). I need not to comment on stuff like this. I still don't understand that immunity deal. :confused::cool::(

NOW I want to get my hands on that deposition! :)

TALLAHASSEE, Fla (WCTV) -- The judge presiding over the Dan Markel murder case has reversed his own previous ruling, and will allow the professor's ex-wife to be questioned by the defense before trial.

The ruling clears the way for Wendi Adelson to be questioned for the first time since the day her ex-husband was murdered in July 2014.
You have been excellent with your comments and contributions throughout this case...I have made a few errors here and there where I was to late to delete too. Collectively, together we all get it right in the long run with the help of our colleagues...Keep up the good work!

You have been excellent with your comments and contributions throughout this case...I have made a few errors here and there where I was to late to delete too. Collectively, together we all get it right in the long run with the help of our colleagues...Keep up the good work!

Hear Hear.

Everything on here is catchable and correctable. It's not as permanent as a murder-for-hire, for instance.

Wendi Adelson's writing class, revised

Attachments

• MEME 1.png
    MEME 1.png
    273 KB · Views: 114
  • MEME 2.png
    MEME 2.png
    336.5 KB · Views: 99
  • MEME 3.png
    MEME 3.png
    345.9 KB · Views: 97
  • MEME 4.png