GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 *arrests* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be sick. IMO - These "attorneys" don't want to go to trial. They just want to protect the people who are paying them through delay, delay, delay hoping that the "horse might die or learn to sing". All at the direction of their master puppeteer in Penthouse One. They don't care about their client. If KM dies in jail, everyone on that side will be happy. Every day of freedom for the masterminds is a win while KM rots away in jail. She's innocent? Not based on the overwhelming evidence that I've seen. The money and communications point the finger.

Nasrudin was caught in the act and sentenced to die. Hauled up before the king, he was asked by the Royal Presence: "Is there any reason at all why I shouldn't have your head off right now?" To which he replied: "Oh, King, live forever! Know that I, the mullah Nasrudin, am the greatest teacher in your kingdom, and it would surely be a waste to kill such a great teacher. So skilled am I that I could even teach your favorite horse to sing, given a year to work on it." The king was amused, and said: "Very well then, you move into the stable immediately, and if the horse isn't singing a year from now, we'll think of something interesting to do with you."

As he was returning to his cell to pick up his spare rags, his cellmate remonstrated with him: "Now that was really stupid. You know you can't teach that horse to sing, no matter how long you try." Nasrudin's response: "Not at all. I have a year now that I didn't have before. And a lot of things can happen in a year. The king might die. The horse might die. I might die.

"And, who knows? Maybe the horse will sing."

Last edited:
I'm going to be sick. IMO - These "attorneys" don't want to go to trial. They just want to protect the people who are paying them through delay, delay, delay hoping that the "horse might die or learn to sing". All at the direction of their master puppeteer in Penthouse One. They don't care about their client. If KM dies in jail, everyone on that side will be happy. Every day of freedom for the masterminds is a win while KM rots away in jail. She's innocent? Not based on the overwhelming evidence that I've seen. The money and communications point the finger.

Nasrudin was caught in the act and sentenced to die. Hauled up before the king, he was asked by the Royal Presence: "Is there any reason at all why I shouldn't have your head off right now?" To which he replied: "Oh, King, live forever! Know that I, the mullah Nasrudin, am the greatest teacher in your kingdom, and it would surely be a waste to kill such a great teacher. So skilled am I that I could even teach your favorite horse to sing, given a year to work on it." The king was amused, and said: "Very well then, you move into the stable immediately, and if the horse isn't singing a year from now, we'll think of something interesting to do with you."

As he was returning to his cell to pick up his spare rags, his cellmate remonstrated with him: "Now that was really stupid. You know you can't teach that horse to sing, no matter how long you try." Nasrudin's response: "Not at all. I have a year now that I didn't have before. And a lot of things can happen in a year. The king might die. The horse might die. I might die.

It totally agree...old deCoste should be a prof of Epidemiology... he has beaten this dead horse of covid 19 mercilessly to get delays and now... another 4 months more before KM i s retried... more time for an escape plan for Wendi. Hell Robert Durst looks as if he will fall off his perch at any time and there he was in court a week ago in a face shield. By comparison de Coste looks like a marathon runner in terms of fitness.

Tell you what - deCoste and Kawass are well paid professionals - it makes sense they will have had either Pfizer or Moderna by now but how is the state going to get private medical records to prove or disprove that. The judge formally has to believe them. How does he have the power to investigate their immunity status ?

They are simply gaming the system to give KM and the Adelsons more time. Once KM is convicted , all these months that are adding up now get subtracted off the delta time she has to serve. The will then raise motion for a re-hearing/retrial (that could take three years to argue and then be struck down ) . KM will stay with them.... they will spin it out forever & then when KM has only a couple of years to run on her sentence she will decide - " what the hell - just sit on the cold prison bench for a couple of years and I'm out. "

This is precisely the scenario Donna Adelson is paying all the money for.

Kidon G

Per article in post #681

Judge Wheeler grants the continuance for the trial. A big basis is the existing discovery and needs for more depositions. The case management is December 9. The new trial date is Feb. 14.

So I take it the 9/30/21 pretrial hearing has been cancelled?? @oviedo ?? TIA! :)

What ever happened to the right to a speedy trial? 3 year wait for the 1st trial and another 2 plus for this one. The reason why KM rejected the deal from the State is she would have had to turn on SG to complete it. She lied in an attempt to get SG and herself acquitted. Now she is toast and the initiators will come to justice thereafter. When you cut the bottom of the tree the top goes down with it.

What ever happened to the right to a speedy trial? 3 year wait for the 1st trial and another 2 plus for this one. The reason why KM rejected the deal from the State is she would have had to turn on SG to complete it. She lied in an attempt to get SG and herself acquitted. Now she is toast and the initiators will come to justice thereafter. When you cut the bottom of the tree the top goes down with it.
Let’s hope this is what happens!

It totally agree...old deCoste should be a prof of Epidemiology... he has beaten this dead horse of covid 19 mercilessly to get delays and now... another 4 months more before KM i s retried... more time for an escape plan for Wendi. Hell Robert Durst looks as if he will fall off his perch at any time and there he was in court a week ago in a face shield. By comparison de Coste looks like a marathon runner in terms of fitness.

Tell you what - deCoste and Kawass are well paid professionals - it makes sense they will have had either Pfizer or Moderna by now but how is the state going to get private medical records to prove or disprove that. The judge formally has to believe them. How does he have the power to investigate their immunity status ?

They are simply gaming the system to give KM and the Adelsons more time. Once KM is convicted , all these months that are adding up now get subtracted off the delta time she has to serve. The will then raise motion for a re-hearing/retrial (that could take three years to argue and then be struck down ) . KM will stay with them.... they will spin it out forever & then when KM has only a couple of years to run on her sentence she will decide - " what the hell - just sit on the cold prison bench for a couple of years and I'm out. "

This is precisely the scenario Donna Adelson is paying all the money for.

Kidon G
Murder 1 in Florida...Life without the possibility of parole. KM's Attorneys believe her lies or that is what she thinks. The only problem is 10 of the 12 members of the jury did not. Good morning, good afternoon and goodnight. KM is in a whirl of ****

Last edited:

IMO -

1. KM purposely waived her right to a speedy trial in order to give the masterminds years of freedom and delay from prosecution.
2. KM did not accept the immunity deal in order to protect the masterminds in exchange for a BIG $1M+ pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
3. KM's "attorneys" have a conflict of interest and are indirectly being paid by the masterminds. They are in being told what to do by another attorney in Penthouse One. It's a shameless mockery of the justice system.

4. KM's "attorneys" put KM on the stand in the last trial not for KM's benefit but in order to try to immunize the masterminds from any of KM's future testimony implicating them should KM someday change her mind and turn on them (perhaps if/when KM is convicted). I still think there's some value in such future potential testimony from KM but it no doubt was damaged by this maneuver - which was no doubt directed by the mastermind's attorney in Penthouse One. Everyone deserves a zealous defense but there should be no conflicts of interest and no sacrifice of one poor naïve (albeit guilty) client in order to benefit a wealthy one!

4. KM's "attorneys" put KM on the stand in the last trial not for KM's benefit but in order to try to immunize the masterminds from any of KM's future testimony implicating them should KM someday change her mind and turn on them (perhaps if/when KM is convicted). I still think there's some value in such future potential testimony from KM but it no doubt was damaged by this maneuver - which was no doubt directed by the mastermind's attorney in Penthouse One. Everyone deserves a zealous defense but there should be no conflicts of interest and no sacrifice of one poor naïve (albeit guilty) client in order to benefit a wealthy one!
IMO...KM's first mistake after the authorities knew they had her is getting an Attorney who does not truly have her best interests at hand. You would have to be blind not to see where this is going to all end up. She would have been better off with a court appointed attorney like LR chose to do and been able to see light at the end of the tunnel. KM should have shown remorse and told the truth taken the immunity deal (complete freedom) get a new identity from the Government and begin an honest and clean life with her children. This goes to show us what money and greed can do to people. KM's behavior shows us that she doesn't deserve to see the light of day as a free woman in our society. KM chose to lie and now she has to face the consequences.

Last edited:
bocal.gif
up for @oviedo - is the 9/30 hearing still a go? Or skipping to the 12/9 date?

TIA! :)

"we were robbed at every chance"- get me the barf bucket
I used to describe our legal system as "the justice system"
Now I call it the system of injustice. It is beyond outrageous how defense attorneys
can, and do exploit our justice system. Once a crime occurs, the victim is often forgotten while defendants become the total focus and defense attorneys screw around with the system to their advantage. Meanwhile, victims like Dan Markel, wait for justice- which may never come.

KM's first mistake after the authorities knew they had her is getting an Attorney who does not truly have her best interests at hand. You would have to be blind not to see where this is going to all end up. She would have been better off with a court appointed attorney like LR chose to do and been able to see light at the end of the tunnel. KM should have shown remorse and told the truth taken the immunity deal (complete freedom) get a new identity from the Government and begin an honest and clean life with her children. This goes to show us what money and greed can do to people.
"we were robbed at every chance"- get me the barf bucket
I used to describe our legal system as "the justice system"
Now I call it the system of injustice. It is beyond outrageous how defense attorneys
can, and do exploit our justice system. Once a crime occurs, the victim is often forgotten while defendants become the total focus and defense attorneys screw around with the system to their advantage. Meanwhile, victims like Dan Markel, wait for justice- which may never come.
It's the money system. If Kawass and Decoste were working pro bono in the interests of justice... KM's case would have been settled in October 2016 and CA/DA/WA would have been indicted and convicted by now! IMHO.

Last edited:
KM's first mistake after the authorities knew they had her is getting an Attorney who does not truly have her best interests at hand. You would have to be blind not to see where this is going to all end up. She would have been better off with a court appointed attorney like LR chose to do and been able to see light at the end of the tunnel. KM should have shown remorse and told the truth taken the immunity deal (complete freedom) get a new identity from the Government and begin an honest and clean life with her children. This goes to show us what money and greed can do to people.

It's the money system. If Kawass and Decoste were working pro bono in the interests of justice... KM's case would have been settled in October 2016 and CA/DA/WA would have been indicted and convicted by now! IMHO.

Poor Dan Markel- he deserved so much better when he was alive- and now that he is deceased. Will that witch of a wife ever pay for this crime?

Poor Dan Markel- he deserved so much better when he was alive- and now that he is deceased. Will that witch of a wife ever pay for this crime?
Sometimes the "money system"/justice system moves slowly in Tallahassee...for example...The Williams case. When they indict you down there it is usually a slam dunk. At this rate DM's children will be old enough to understand when the headlines are staring them right in the face what Grammy A, Uncle Charlie and Mommy pulled off and the true reason why they never had a chance to experience both parents guiding them through life. IMO.

Last edited:
Sometimes the "money system"/justice system moves slowly in Tallahassee...for example...The Williams case. When they indict you down there it is usually a slam dunk. At this rate DM's children will be old enough to understand when the headlines are staring them right in the face what Grammy A, Uncle Charlie and Mommy pulled off and the true reason why they never had a chance to experience both parents guiding them through life. IMO.

Those children are pretty brainwashed by this time- I think WA has made him a monster ---she even changed their last names to erase him for existence.

They are old enough now - I believe they are about 12 and 14 respectively

Good question ilovewings. It would be insane if she doesn’t. People have been indicted with way less evidence!

All the hard evidence as presented comes out of Rivera's mouth and a jury would see him as someone to took a plea deal. They need more data from the cell phone which I am guessing is Mod 4 or five Apple Iphone with GPS. Plus they need proof of Dan's intent to travel north as in an airline partial booking or a CC transfer. THey need Amy Adler to say what she knows . If this all put together there is a strong case that WJA lead the killers to the victim. And she had motive (there are couple o' vicious email exchanges from her mom to her in the early days re the divorce).

I think Wendi's time will come unless the prosecutor runs out of steam. KM though will never give up the Adelsons. There is a great chance KM will be convicted this time around, new witnesses, more evidence & possibly a lot better case preparation. Kawass has nothing new to offer , just a hairbrained idea that CJA contracted directly with SG for the killing of Markel.

It will be very interesting to see if SG takes the stand (at his trial he did not say a word ) . If he does then Cappleman gets a chance to cross examine him.

If he does not, it makes Kawass's allegation look completely cooked up.

TEF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member