GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 *arrests* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At around 28:00 + into this hearing we hear some pure gold from deCoste. There is a new witness for the Prosecution called Ryan Fitzpatrick . He also knows a bout stapled money a la Adelson it appears. He is described as a former friend of CJ Adelson. Very former. I bet he has to watch his back now.
THe great thing about this is there is no reliance on June Umchinda who is totally compromised. Why do I say that ?? Well she admitted on the stand last time that CJA was phoning her just days before her testimony. This was under X from Cappelman.

But it gets better - go to her FB page. Look about march - April of 2020. She's move into a nice newish Condo place for almost $ 250 000 USD . Don't ask , I know. How did she get that money together. Favours for earlier boyfriend would be my guess. My best information is there is no mortgage on this place and never was - bought "for cash" it appears. Charlie is the boyfriend who keeps on giving may be. There is only one person of that name on Facebook in Miami area last time I looked.

2. What is all this BS from de Coste about "Unvaccinated Cancer survivors" ..... all power to you de Coste but just go and survive somewhere else . It is YOUR decision not to get vaccinated. It is Kawass' decision not to get vaccinated.

If you are so sickly and hopeless go and Get a Gubbermint job and get a Real Healthy lawyer to run this case... this is just so much BS playing for time; trying to keep CJA out of the defendant's box. It is just LAME. Next case please.

[I'd love to know the science of this if there is any - is either of these two receiving any immuno suppressant drug therapy ?]. Is the Pfizer vaccine that damn dangerous ??

KG

a correction to the earlier post -

" There is a new witness for the Prosecution called Ryan FitzPatrick . He also knows about stapled money a la C Adelson it appears. He is described as a former friend of CJ Adelson." [the audio on the attached clip is pretty poor as everyone has a face mask on.]

Quite how he came to the attention of the prosecutors this late is beyond me. I presume there is no love lost between him and CJ Adelson. I hope he is a more plausible witness on cash stapling than June Umchinda was.

KG

Easy , He pleads the Fifth amendment - that says he does not have to self incriminate... But it gets worse... his sister has already negotiated a Use immunity for the first trial (she immediately starts lying on the stand... of course...).

So Charlie is in wonderful position to say - "I want the same .. .I'm saying nothing without the same. "

The deal done with WJA was a balls up from that point of view. and the worst part of it is that when WJA was doing her tearful soliloquy in the cop shop she said something critically incriminating... "I knew Dan was going up to NY on business next week " that's not strictly verbatim but it's pointless to hunt it down for me because it is pre Miranda. Why is that so important ?

Because LR got information while driving for Sig Garcia that Dan Markel was going out of town on the Saturday , therefore they better hurry up and kill him on the Friday. This came over the Bat phone from Magbanua on the Thursday afternoon while they were out hunting in the Prius.

Guess where that pearl of data came from ? The Ex. She's as implicated as hell. And I do believe that Amy Adler can say so.

Amy Adler may not be called in to take KM down... there is enough evidence already from Umchinda and L Rivera to take her down , esp if the phone call data is displayed in a statistically intelligent way.

Unfortunately though in terms of the (digitally ) audio (and Video ) from the Dolce Vita meeting with Charlie and mom , she is far less implicated than CJA, who can't keep his fat mouth shut.

Kidon G
Put him on the stand and let mistress jury hear him rake the 5th.

Of course KM's defense wanted to delay the trial again. I'm so glad the judge denied it. IMO - They are getting their marching orders from CA's attorney - Delay, Delay, Delay and kick the can down the road so CA and DA can escape justice for yet another day. Every extra day for them is a win. These "attorneys" have been protecting CA and DA at the expense of their own client. CA and DA are their real clients. They all pray that KM dies in jail. Their strategy is "maybe the horse will sing" -

“One of your most ancient writers, a historian named Herodotus, tells of a thief who was to be executed. As he was taken away he made a bargain with the king: in one year he would teach the king's favorite horse to sing hymns. The other prisoners watched the thief singing to the horse and laughed. "You will not succeed," they told him. "No one can." To which the thief replied, "I have a year, and who knows what might happen in that time. The king might die. The horse might die. I might die. And perhaps the horse will learn to sing.”

Last edited:
Ryan Fitzpatrick is mentioned in June Umchinda's 302. She told Investigator Bennet and FBI Agent Sanford that Charlie lost lots of friends recently; Ryan Fitzpatrick was one of those names. See June U transcript (attached) starting on PAGE 60. Sully Dawson is an interesting one, and I believe there is "something there" with him -- I don't know what. Former Special Ops, ran an auto shop that Charlie sent Katie to when she was "having problems" with her car. What's up with these cars?! Weird Sully packed up shop, changed careers, and moved out of town after all this heat due to the murder. Strange DeCoste felt the need to ask June about Sully on the stand. Defense lawyers choose their words/time carefully.

a correction to the earlier post -

" There is a new witness for the Prosecution called Ryan FitzPatrick . He also knows about stapled money a la C Adelson it appears. He is described as a former friend of CJ Adelson." [the audio on the attached clip is pretty poor as everyone has a face mask on.]

Quite how he came to the attention of the prosecutors this late is beyond me. I presume there is no love lost between him and CJ Adelson. I hope he is a more plausible witness on cash stapling than June Umchinda was.

KG

Attachments

• B - JuneU Transcript.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
Ryan Fitzpatrick is mentioned in June Umchinda's 302. She told Investigator Bennet and FBI Agent Sanford that Charlie lost lots of friends recently; Ryan Fitzpatrick was one of those names. See June U transcript (attached) starting on PAGE 60. Sully Dawson is an interesting one, and I believe there is "something there" with him -- I don't know what. Former Special Ops, ran an auto shop that Charlie sent Katie to when she was "having problems" with her car. What's up with these cars?! Weird Sully packed up shop, changed careers, and moved out of town after all this heat due to the murder. Strange DeCoste felt the need to ask June about Sully on the stand. Defense lawyers choose their words/time carefully.

quoted from page 49 of 130 "-- she says she feels like Dan's back from the grave, like, haunting them or something."

This is June Umchinda (quoting what old Donna Adelson said) to the investigating police , Patrick Stanford and S . Bennett at formal interview.

Page 63 of the PDF : On Ryan Fitzpatrick. J Umchinda speaking -

"Like Ryan and him had a business together and he did not pay or something
And they argued ..."

Comment -
Life is too short for me to read the rest for more information on Ryan. It is clear though that this record of interview is what set Agent Sanford out looking for Ryan Fitz when it became clear that June was not going to be a reliable witness. Agent Sanford knows RFITZ has a beef with CJA and now he is going to work it.

It is a great pity these records are not in a searchable PDF format. -they are just digitised photocopies essentially.

1. how do they explain the dolce vita meeting/tape and the phone calls?
2. how do they explain the cash payments from the As?
3. how do they explain the communications from KM on the day of, before, and after the murder?
4. who is paying their legal fees and why?

i liked what Mentour Lawyer said at the end of the video -

“A little bit left out in all of that is the victim - who doesn't have a voice, who doesn't have anyone speaking on their behalf, who was not present there at this interview or at that hearing with their own personal lawyer to advocate for their position. Obviously, the victim is dead.”

Does anyone else think the dispatcher sounds like he's high? Like he smoked reefer before work- I know it's a stressful job, but they can't be allowed to do that.

Even if Dan was shot lying in a fully scrubbed OR crew with the neurosurgeon ready, it would have made zero, nada, difference. He may have survived the first shot but the second one was fatal, totally inoperable. Much like the second Kennedy shot, the brain was destroyed.

Sept 20 2021
''Live Hearing Dan Markel - FL vs Katherine Magbanua - motion to disqualify state attorney
Streamed live 93 minutes ago''
Judge delays Katherine Magbanua’s trial
Judge delays Katherine Magbanua’s trial
HQ546YPJ4VCTFFHHPKROAHZ22U.jpg

The hearing lasted just over an hour, with discussions on jury selection, discovery and evidence procedures and deadlines, and the date of the trial.(WCTV)
By Julie Montanaro rbbm.
Published: Sep. 20, 2021
''TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) - A judge has delayed the upcoming murder trial of Katherine Magbanua
A new trial date has been set for February 14, 2022. Following jury selection, the trial is expected to last about two weeks.''

https://www.wtxl.com/news/local-news/judge-hears-2-new-motions-in-magbanua-trial
''last updated 11:24 AM, Sep 20, 2021
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WTXL) — There are two motions up for discussion in the Katherine Magbanua case - one to disqualify the prosecutor and another to continue the trial.

Dan Markel’s family is on the hearing. Magbanua is virtually present from the Leon County Detention Center

Tara Kawass, one of Magbanua’s attorneys says the state used a demonstrative that the defense never saw until it was presented in court. Says they were deprived of options to fully vet the evidence. Kawass says there were mistakes in the call record visuals.

“What the state is effectively doing here is when it works for their theory, they’ll include it and when it doesn’t, they’ll leave it out.” Tara Kawass on conduct of the prosecution during the trial. “Judge, we were robbed at every chance.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member