GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 *arrests* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mass confusion on yr part Marysmith. The Adelsons ordered the hit. It is the Markels of Toronto , Canada who can't see the grandchildren. I thought there was some legislation that was pushed through in FL to fix this issue caused by this very case. ??

KG
So sorry - I meant the Markel’s. Sorry. I’m tired! And now I can’t edit that post!! I’ve been following this closely and do know the truth.
The bill was not passed for grandparent’s rights.

https://www.wtxl.com/news/local-news/family-friends-honor-dan-markel-seven-years-after-his-murder
''Markel's parents are the inspiration behind a Florida proposal that would grant grandparents visitation rights if their child dies.

Jason Solomon is the co-founder of Justice for Dan, as a way to keep Markel's memory alive.

"In addition to the horrible injustice and tragedy of Dan's murder, I think it really resonates with people that we shouldn't be separating families, we should be helping families come together and I hope that Dan's ex-wife Wendi Adelson helps make that happen," said Solomon.

Prosecutors say Markel's ex-wife's brother and mother ordered the hit on Markel. None of the family has been charged in the murder.

Katherine Magbanua is set to go to trial on October 4th.''

As 7th Anniversary of Dan Markel's Murder Passes, His Parents Still Hope To Reunite With Their Grandchildren
By Robbie Gaffney
July 21, 2021
''The Markel family says they have not seen their grandchildren since 2016. During the 2021 legislative session, Ruth Markel appeared before lawmakers in a prerecorded video, asking for help.

"We miss our grandchildren terribly and grieve their loss of our support and visitation and affection," Markel said.''

''Orin Snyder, another attorney with Gibson Dunn who represents the Markels, says the family has tried privately for years to ask Wendi Adelson, Dan Markel's ex-wife, to see their grandchildren.

"The Adelson's have refused to grant the grandchildren any access to their grandparents, which is, in my view, cruel and horrible," Snyder says.

John Lauro, the attorney representing Wendi Adelson, wrote in a follow-up statement to a previously published WFSU story that Markel's parents had regular visits with their grandchildren until the release of an e-mail to the media between Ruth Markel and prosecutor Georgia Cappelman. In the e-mail, Ruth Markel discusses the need for an emergency placement for the children upon impending arrests.''

https://www.wtxl.com/news/local-news/family-friends-honor-dan-markel-seven-years-after-his-murder

John Lauro, the attorney representing Wendi Adelson, wrote in a follow-up statement to a previously published WFSU story that Markel's parents had regular visits with their grandchildren until the release of an e-mail to the media between Ruth Markel and prosecutor Georgia Cappelman. In the e-mail, Ruth Markel discusses the need for an emergency placement for the children upon impending arrests.''

So the question is - Who Raped the email account ? I'm betting on that it leaked out of the prosecutor's office in Leon county. I 'm not pointing the finger at GC - but how is it going to leak from a private ac in Canada without mutant NinJa Russian hackers involved ? whereas in Tallahassee the Adel_ men can corrupt IT people with US dollars - no loss on the exchange rate. If Ruth M released that email intentionally, she 's got rocks in her head.

regards, Kidon

So the question is - Who Raped the email account ? I'm betting on that it leaked out of the prosecutor's office in Leon county. I 'm not pointing the finger at GC - but how is it going to leak from a private ac in Canada without mutant NinJa Russian hackers involved ? whereas in Tallahassee the Adel_ men can corrupt IT people with US dollars - no loss on the exchange rate. If Ruth M released that email intentionally, she 's got rocks in her head.

regards, Kidon
I can’t find the information right now but I believe it was inadvertently put into some paperwork filed by the State and the defence saw it of course.

I can’t find the information right now but I believe it was inadvertently put into some paperwork filed by the State and the defence saw it of course.
Shows how nice old Jewish grannies can chuck sand in the gearbox without trying too hard. THe Defense of course was completely corrupt to show that to the Adelsons. What's new ? I'm glad it was not traced back to an email leak... Adelsons might be coming after mine own hide :)) . KG.

Shows how nice old Jewish grannies can chuck sand in the gearbox without trying too hard. THe Defense of course was completely corrupt to show that to the Adelsons. What's new ? I'm glad it was not traced back to an email leak... Adelsons might be coming after mine own hide :)) . KG.
This situation is ironic because there is an excellent chance that WA will be joining her mother and brother in the slammer and "emergency placement for the children upon impending arrests...'' will be needed. Of course my guess is that the "disgraced" out-of-state Adelsen brother will get custody.

Last edited:
This situation is ironic because there is an excellent chance that WA will be joining her mother and brother in the slammer and "emergency placement for the children upon impending arrests...'' will be needed. Of course my guess is that the "disgraced" out-of-state Adelsen brother will get custody.
I sure hope the A’s are arrested - Charlie, Donna and Wendi. It’s been over 7 years!!

I sure hope the A’s are arrested - Charlie, Donna and Wendi. It’s been over 7 years!!
"The Feds" have zero , Efes on Donna. Just a few emails that say she hates "jabbers" which was her nickname for Dan M. Even if CJA were to turn on her - what is there to prove ? where are the letters and emails instructing him to kill Dan Markel ? There's stuff all money trail because it was all cash money. Donna is going to retire into the Golden Sunset - the others - Not So Much. KG.

"The Feds" have zero , Efes on Donna. Just a few emails that say she hates "jabbers" which was her nickname for Dan M. Even if CJA were to turn on her - what is there to prove ? where are the letters and emails instructing him to kill Dan Markel ? There's stuff all money trail because it was all cash money. Donna is going to retire into the Golden Sunset - the others - Not So Much. KG.

Actually KG, Donna did sign a year or 2 of paychecks to KM off the dental practice payroll account, with runs of consecutive numbers, meaning they were done in batches, not cash. The other employees never saw her in the office performing work. Donna was also at the Miami restaurant meeting with Charlie that resulted from the FBI sting operation where the agent wanted $5,000 for Rivera who was the only one in prison at the time.

Actually KG, Donna did sign a year or 2 of paychecks to KM off the dental practice payroll account, with runs of consecutive numbers, meaning they were done in batches, not cash. The other employees never saw her in the office performing work. Donna was also at the Miami restaurant meeting with Charlie that resulted from the FBI sting operation where the agent wanted $5,000 for Rivera who was the only one in prison at the time.

Yeah, at trial, FBI Special Agent Pat Sanford was asked if DA had been arrested yet. He responded, "Not yet" and shrugged when pressed, probably the strongest statement he made at trial.
In June's interview, the TPD officer told her that only a fraction of the evidence has been released so far.
So, confident speculation of outcomes based only on publicly disclosed evidence likely to look real silly, real soon.

I agree re those pay cheques (why can't you Yankees spell ?) .. but he's the thing. Donna just has to say - "I work on the accounts part time., KM was Charlie's assistant. She puts in time sheets, I check with CJA, he says..that's a valid TS and I pay out. I can't be expected to be on the tail of every employee in the dental surgery". There is no direct relationship between those paycheques and the murder. But the sequential nature is telling. What the prosecutors should have proven was that no other employee at the same level in the business was paid that way (lump sums for a month or more by the look of it ) . We all know that the only work Magbanua was doing was on her back but in terms of provable evidence there , there is not much. Being in on the Resto meeting at the Dolce Vita is much more of a red flag. I believe the PD have said they now have digitally enhanced audio from that meeting to present, ie fewer pots and pans smashing, fewer waiters swearing at one another. That will greatly help the case against KM. And also against CJA down the line.

Deep Into the Investigation - Dan Markel Murder Case - Newly Enhanced Dolce Vita Videos (1-10)
Premiered 2 hours ago
here's some comment that a bystander has made on the above video on Ytube.

Just in case people don't understand the time line and what is going on ... from 9:35 onwards , CJA is instructing KM on what she should tell Sig Garcia in order to implicate Rivera as being the murderer. That is to say it IS INSTRUCTION HOW TO COMMIT PEJURY IN A FIRST DEGREE MURDER TRIAL, WHICH is punishable with up to ten years in prison under Florida state law, plus fines. 10:20 "Say she was in my car and she got out and she did this horrible crime .... ok this guy got out of the car.. Katie this has nothing to do with you even if I could prove.. unintelligible..Katie.... say that she was sat in the car. ...." "DNA ....finger prints all over that F___king car. ...". yata yata ... Katie in this conversation is the stand in for S Garcia but in staying in the car she is doing what L Rivera in fact seems to have done. For the driver of a hit squad to leave the steering wheel in a hit is complete madness.

Here's the Crime time context. Rivera was spoken to in custody (Racketeering charges ) some time in late 2015. I don't know when he agreed to be a state witness. This video is an event that happened April 16. In May 26, 2016, a suspect, Sigfredo Garcia, 34, of Miami Beach, was arrested for first-degree murder based on a warrant issued by a Leon County judge. (that sentence direct from the Dan Markel Wiki entry). The police had spoken to him about 5-7 days before with initial queries.

Clearly they were not satisfied with his explanations. it is clear at the time of the video that KM was concerned that the police would pick up Sig Garcia. Perhaps there was some warning frm the Prison , either from Rivera or from informants that the Police were closing in. =======================================

Now here's the thing , as Ben Shapiro says, - CJ Adelson is showing intimate knowledge of how the murder was committed. One person got out of the car and did this unspeakable thing . Not two . this is consistent with what the interlocutor heard Dan Markel say. It is consistent with What Rivera said of the killing. It is consistent with two bullets fired from the same gun from the same position. I am willing to bet the Police did not give this level of detail to the public at this stage, so how did CJA know this stuff ???

food or thought , Kidon G.

Last edited:
Here's the Crime time context. Rivera was spoken to in custody (Racketeering charges ) some time in late 2015. I don't know when he agreed to be a state witness. This video is an event that happened April 16. In May 26, 2016, a suspect, Sigfredo Garcia, 34, of Miami Beach, was arrested for first-degree murder based on a warrant issued by a Leon County judge. (that sentence direct from the Dan Markel Wiki entry). The police had spoken to him about 5-7 days before with initial queries.

At trial they detailed that Rivera began cooperating in Aug-Sep of 2016 and pled guilty in early Oct 2016.
KM & CA are meeting to discuss "The Bump", so no need for speculation about other points of pressure. (Although TPD held a press conference about the Prius in July 2015, so that might've helped set the stage).

As far as what CA is saying, that is <modsnip> interesting, but I'd have to see a transcript.

Last edited by a moderator:
At trial they detailed that Rivera began cooperating in Aug-Sep of 2016 and pled guilty in early Oct 2016.
KM & CA are meeting to discuss "The Bump", so no need for speculation about other points of pressure. (Although TPD held a press conference about the Prius in July 2015, so that might've helped set the stage).

As far as what CA is saying, that is damn interesting, but I'd have to see a transcript.
The prosec. could not afford to have Luiz Rivera plead guilty prior to the pick up of SG in late May for very obvious reasons (Like SG taking a run for the Mexican border ) .

As far as the transcript goes. I think you'd have to have two independent speech recog. Algorithms work this audio over and then desk average them. Ten people who are native English speakers listening to this will never agree precisely as to what was said. Voice recognition is notoriously unreliable with background noise in effect.

KG.

As far as what CA is saying, that is damn interesting, but I'd have to see a transcript.
The prosec. could not afford to have Luiz Rivera plead guilty prior to the pick up of SG in late May for very obvious reasons (Like SG taking a run for the Mexican border ) .

As far as the transcript goes. I think you'd have to have two independent speech recog. Algorithms work this audio over and then desk average them. Ten people who are native English speakers listening to this will never agree precisely as to what was said. Voice recognition is notoriously unreliable with background noise in effect.

KG.

As far as what CA is saying, that is <modsnip> interesting, but I'd have to see a transcript.
I am sad to see that this Confused in Miami I think she was called is now deleted. .. she was a mine of insight and information. Did she transgress ? Did the Adelsons have her deleted ? .....

He lives in Upper NY state I do believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member