GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 *arrests* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any "news" on what happened at the hearing on Thursday? I'm just getting old articles when I search...

TIA! :)

Any "news" on what happened at the hearing on Thursday? I'm just getting old articles when I search...

TIA! :)

for new developments - Look at
Live Dan Markel Hearing.

James the M Lawyer does not think much of the dozy old bgger (Eddie Evans ) (aussie expression ) standing in for G. Cappelman .

Let's hope we get Georgia back because this guy does not appear too dynamic.... classic case of a guy waiting for the Gold Watch..."not a very talented trial lawyer..."

Kidon G.

By the way , in the DOnna emails posted by ML on Ytube , at one point Donna refers to Wendi's then divorce lawyer as Kristin with the I. Guess whom Tara Kawass is in business with ... one Kristen Kawass who is her older sister. and who finished law school a few yrs earlier. My money is that this Kristin of the DONNA spelling is the same person...what are the odds of that ? KM independently selects the sister of the divorce lawyer of Wendi A as her trial lawyer in a murder trial ? Does anyone else know more about this - or is it a random alignment of names that occurs once in a billion years. If you look at the Kawass FL law website you will see that divorce settlements is potentially the sort of work that Kristen could get up to . ML I believe has copies of those sorts of documents and could probably check.

Kidon G.

“I see the defense doing the what is the old saying the best defense is offense right so they are on a relentless media campaign to try the case in the media to paint this crazy scenario where Katherine is completely innocent and who's telling the truth who's saying that she had no involvement whatsoever in his murder in spite of the significant evidence that all of us saw at the trial that she was involved.” “But yet the attorneys for Katherine are non-stop on a media blitz trying to portray her as an innocent princess who's been wronged by the big bad government and it's pretty obvious that that's wrong, right? That that’s a game. They’re playing a game. I believe that ultimately they’re trying to help the Adelsons remain uncharged. They’re going on offense. Even though there is plenty of evidence. So all they have to do is save Katie - because without Katie - she is the buffer, she is the security blanket, she is the person in the middle that is protecting the people who ordered the hit.” – Mentour Lawyer - Live Dan Markel Hearing - Florida vs Katherine Magbanua - Mentour Lawyer

“I see the defense doing the what is the old saying the best defense is offense right so they are on a relentless media campaign to try the case in the media to paint this crazy scenario where Katherine is completely innocent and who's telling the truth who's saying that she had no involvement whatsoever in his murder in spite of the significant evidence that all of us saw at the trial that she was involved.” “But yet the attorneys for Katherine are non-stop on a media blitz trying to portray her as an innocent princess who's been wronged by the big bad government and it's pretty obvious that that's wrong, right? That that’s a game. They’re playing a game. I believe that ultimately they’re trying to help the Adelsons remain uncharged. They’re going on offense. Even though there is plenty of evidence. So all they have to do is save Katie - because without Katie - she is the buffer, she is the security blanket, she is the person in the middle that is protecting the people who ordered the hit.” – Mentour Lawyer - Live Dan Markel Hearing - Florida vs Katherine Magbanua - Mentour Lawyer

With this Spurious defense , IF it works the beautiful Tara has to leave the case if further prosecutions take place... she will have got KM off (hope not ) on the basis that Charles Adel did a deal with SG directly. So Kawass cannot then defend CJA or anyone else much of the Adelson family.

BTW I'd bet that Donna had to be brought in to OK this form of defense - Charles J A on his own would never allow this to be used in my opinion - it is highly suggestive that the Adelson clan is pulling the strings in the defense strategy.

But consider this -
1. Tara's case is correct - therefore CJA has commissioned a murder for hire.

2. Tara's case is NOT correct - so CJA is allowing perjury to happen in his name in order to protect KM and allow attention to be directed away from him in the short term.

Either way, CJA is guilty of a crime not befitting someone qualified to practice Dentistry in the St off FL and to handle hard anaesthetic drugs given that most of the players in this game are hard core cocaine and Methamphetamine users - Whoa man, dem's hard drugs... so people need to be writing official letters to the Dental Board of Florida about this state of affairs .

- That's you the reader of this , if you live in Florida... write a letter of complaint about CJA. His details are all over the web. The thing that can't be found readily is is dental licence number.

Florida Board of Dentistry » Licensing and Registration- Licensing, Renewals & Information

is where you can get more details on complaints procedure

Kidon G

With this Spurious defense , IF it works the beautiful Tara has to leave the case if further prosecutions take place... she will have got KM off (hope not ) on the basis that Charles Adel did a deal with SG directly. So Kawass cannot then defend CJA or anyone else much of the Adelson family.

BTW I'd bet that Donna had to be brought in to OK this form of defense - Charles J A on his own would never allow this to be used in my opinion - it is highly suggestive that the Adelson clan is pulling the strings in the defense strategy.

But consider this -
1. Tara's case is correct - therefore CJA has commissioned a murder for hire.

2. Tara's case is NOT correct - so CJA is allowing perjury to happen in his name in order to protect KM and allow attention to be directed away from him in the short term.

Either way, CJA is guilty of a crime not befitting someone qualified to practice Dentistry in the St off FL and to handle hard anaesthetic drugs given that most of the players in this game are hard core cocaine and Methamphetamine users - Whoa man, dem's hard drugs... so people need to be writing official letters to the Dental Board of Florida about this state of affairs .

- That's you the reader of this , if you live in Florida... write a letter of complaint about CJA. His details are all over the web. The thing that can't be found readily is is dental licence number.

Florida Board of Dentistry » Licensing and Registration- Licensing, Renewals & Information

is where you can get more details on complaints procedure

Kidon G

"Katherine Magbanua was offered an IMMUNITY DEAL, and — presumably following the sage, independent advice of her lawyers — she REFUSED it! WHO REFUSES AN IMMUNITY DEAL IN A CAPITAL MURDER CASE???????? What does this tell us about the conflict of interest of her attorneys and who is pulling their strings??? In my opinion… DAVID OSCAR MARKUS is their puppeteer and they are protecting his client at the expense of Ms. Magbanua and putting her in serious legal jeopardy!!! To me, this is a mockery of the justice system!"

The Dan Markel Case: Katherine Magbanua Turns Down A Deal

By the way , in the DOnna emails posted by ML on Ytube , at one point Donna refers to Wendi's then divorce lawyer as Kristin with the I. Guess whom Tara Kawass is in business with ... one Kristen Kawass who is her older sister. and who finished law school a few yrs earlier. My money is that this Kristin of the DONNA spelling is the same person...what are the odds of that ? KM independently selects the sister of the divorce lawyer of Wendi A as her trial lawyer in a murder trial ? Does anyone else know more about this - or is it a random alignment of names that occurs once in a billion years. If you look at the Kawass FL law website you will see that divorce settlements is potentially the sort of work that Kristen could get up to . ML I believe has copies of those sorts of documents and could probably check.

Kidon G.

It's not Kristen Kawass.

Attachments

• KRISTEN.png
    KRISTEN.png
    214.8 KB · Views: 12
RE: David Oscar Markus - I agree with your opinion. Penthouse ONE, anyone? In fact, stay tuned for a video on the subject. Hi.

"Katherine Magbanua was offered an IMMUNITY DEAL, and — presumably following the sage, independent advice of her lawyers — she REFUSED it! WHO REFUSES AN IMMUNITY DEAL IN A CAPITAL MURDER CASE???????? What does this tell us about the conflict of interest of her attorneys and who is pulling their strings??? In my opinion… DAVID OSCAR MARKUS is their puppeteer and they are protecting his client at the expense of Ms. Magbanua and putting her in serious legal jeopardy!!! To me, this is a mockery of the justice system!"

ENDORSEMENT ALERT!!!

"Welcome back to The SIP. In today’s episode, 1992 Scholar, Sue Suh will be talking with 1990 Scholar, Jason Feldman, co-founder of Vault Health. They’re going to be diving into how Jason has started a men’s health company in the middle of a pandemic and how the company is helping with the COVID-19 crisis. Sue Suh serves as the first chief people officer for Time." - 12/17/2020 | The SIP: Season 2, Episode 5 Transcript - Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation

QUESTION FOR Y'ALL: Is it normal for a CEO to speak this way about his female employee? Feels intimate no? Weird as HELL if you ask me. Wonder what this guy's deal is and if his investors care at all who he hires?

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 10.24.46 AM.png

P.S. Kills me to say this, but maybe drink Pepsi?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 11.09.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 11.09.06 AM.png
    649.5 KB · Views: 8
ENDORSEMENT ALERT!!!

"Welcome back to The SIP. In today’s episode, 1992 Scholar, Sue Suh will be talking with 1990 Scholar, Jason Feldman, co-founder of Vault Health. They’re going to be diving into how Jason has started a men’s health company in the middle of a pandemic and how the company is helping with the COVID-19 crisis. Sue Suh serves as the first chief people officer for Time." - 12/17/2020 | The SIP: Season 2, Episode 5 Transcript - Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation

QUESTION FOR Y'ALL: Is it normal for a CEO to speak this way about his female employee? Feels intimate no? Weird as HELL if you ask me. Wonder what this guy's deal is and if his investors care at all who he hires?

View attachment 304441

Lol. ibm.
'' My life is a board game. It’s like Chutes and Ladders, I think. I wish it was a bit more like Monopoly, but it’s Chutes and Ladders''

Lol. ibm.
'' My life is a board game. It’s like Chutes and Ladders, I think. I wish it was a bit more like Monopoly, but it’s Chutes and Ladders''

LMAO - he's unintentionally funny.

But the main point is Wendi Adelson appears to live in a consequence-free zone, thanks to people and organizations like this. No public stigma in being associated with her publicly/professionally, OBVI. Her best friend, Tova Walsh Ph.D. touts her research about the importance of a father's role in children's development. WTF that's some messed up stuff. I wouldn't post her name but she did go ON Camera on 20/20 and defend Wendi Adelson and by all accounts still does. MESSED UP! Justice is really falling behind on this one. People are letting us down.

Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 12.25.56 AM.png

Something else that's unintentionally funny:

Hypocrite or duped?

Last edited:
More from the guy who knows what's going on in Wendi Adelson's brain and vice versa. Not only knows, but brags about it on the record. Wowza - YIKES. This case never ceases to amaze me.

The SIP: Season 2, Episode 5 Transcript - Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation

Before launching Vault Health, Feldman was the head of Amazon Prime Video Direct, and there is so much more to his story which you are about to hear.

Jason Feldman:
"Yup. Wendi and I are together every single day, seven days a week, all hours of the day. Wendi gets to know what’s going on in my brain more than any other person on earth. And likewise, I get to know what she’s thinking. And she helps me actually do better."

Should you care to get to know Jason — he walks through his background on this public podcast:

ENDORSEMENT ALERT!!!

View attachment 304441

Last edited:

Gordon X you may well be right as it is massive U turn for Kawass based on what she was up to previously. If you would like to run your thoughts to Ms Cappelman I can give you her email address. It is a very serious matter for another lawyer in the pay of the Adels to be allegedly controlling Kawass and her preppy side kick deCosta who are in theory being paid by the state of FL as Magbanua is now indigent.

It is a serious allegation that GC and the ST of FL need to investigate before the trial starts.

As for immunity deals KM can be lazy on that as the ST of FL has indicated it will not seek the death penalty this time around. That's a cunning decision to make it easier to convict her wrt the Jury.

So it is no longer a Capital moyder trial for KM, so I hear. But the previous one was so if anyone say... June U did a bit of prevarication, back tracking on sworn statements or near perjury she's looking at ten years inside if convicted. THe penalty is a lot lower for the case of non capital trials.

regards, KG

The state has never sought the death penalty for KM, she faces the same exact charges, which are still referred to as "Capital Murder" in the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1